/fat/ - fatty general

previous thread over 300 pounds

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
antranik.org/bodyweight-training/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT NOW WHERE IS MY CUTE TUMMY

MyFitnessPal ids go

i posted this in the old thread just before it died and i sustain myself with (You)s so i'm reposting it here

>buy a XL shirt at the mall without trying it on, thinking it'd be fine cause i bought some XL shirts from a different store and they were a little bit big for me
>get home
>it's pretty tight to get on or off

m-my pride

at least it looks fine when it's on, the fabric is pretty thick so it retains some shape and i'm not like bulging out of it.

are you the cat? if so, cute

A fair assumption, but still, bench pressing the bar shouldn't be hard even then.

There were a lot of kids in my high school weightlifting class who had trouble with the bar. Never quite got why. They tended to be either really short or tall and skeleton-like.

>Be running ~1200 deficit, normally weigh on Sundays
>Been kinda' shitty with calories all week from trying out new recipes and trying to eat old food before it goes bad
>This morning have breakfast, do exercises (~20 minutes weightlifting) and shower, afterwards figure I might as well get a sneak peak of how badly I've fucked up
>3 lbs down anyway

Not sure if I should be glad or see this as another reason to ignore irregular weighings.

well, for me, i'm actually pretty fat, i'm working on it now but i wasn't in high school, so i was probably around 250 at that time. i've never done anything that would train upper body strength and i've never needed to. i spent (and i still do desu) 95% of my waking time sitting in front of a computer.

nowadays it's getting a little better, cause i play DDR competitively and have to hold myself up with my arms on the bar. so with that + losing weight i'm noticing the muscles in my arms more and more.

So is going from 201lbs to 135lbs realistic if I amp up my workouts?

Depends on your height and how much muscle you have.
Though nothing stops you from going down to 12%bf

Are there any good bodyweight workout routines?

5'5

Cutehotdog

You should ramp down the calories or it won't matter how much you workout.

The body weight is stange like that, sometimes you lose 10 pou ds doing the same routine then next week you loose 3 then the next week you weight yourself ad it shows you lose 15. Just be constant and watch your daily calories intake.

All 10 of us have each other added already.
If any of you fat fucks don't log in for a week you're gone tubby.
Captain_Hookz

Why do you guys always say workout doesn't matter?
Isn't exercise part of the "calories out"?

Sure but what will it matter if you workout and then have 2 whole pizzas as a meal? Workout will only kill like half of one pizza.

If you're completely out of shape, can't do a push-up, etc., there's this:
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
Yeah, yeah, it's reddit. Who cares, just try out the routine.

If that isn't challenging enough, try this bodyweight PPL routine:
antranik.org/bodyweight-training/

Yeah but you use up like 2000kcal from being alive and doing an hour of exercise is gonna be like 5% of that

What if I start using a stationary bike then when I get to an ideal weight I start doing push up? Wouldnt that maximize my gains?

Contest fag here.

Anyone else want to participate? We're doing a weekly weigh in (first one is 05/12) and building up a competition among the /fat/ties.

Details I need:
Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
If you have under 30 lbs to lose until your goal give me that number and the losertown goal date for THAT specific weight otherwise give me the date for 20 lbs of loss.

I'll add you to the list and we'll shit on each other every Friday.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Both cardio from the bike and resistance training from push-ups help with weight loss.

Yes but as in getting muscle gain in the leg muscles with intense biking and then getting the muscle gain from the push up to helping getting a pelvis marked V.

No. You don't count the calories burned from a workout if you want to lose some serious weight.
70lbs is quite a bit and it sounds like you're a grill, so you don't get the benefits of raising your tdee by building muscle.

Cardio burns quite a bit if you do it right, but that doesn't give you the excuse to eat more.

Bandabydoo
197cm
105.5kg
84.7kg
Not really sure but I'm sure it can't be that much further past 80kg
I'll try to get to my goal by the 27th of June that will be 6 months from when I started.

kyli2

Also if that losertown competition user is here from last thread I'd like to join.
Name: kyli2
Height: 5'8"
Starting weight: 150lbs
Current weight: 144 lbs
Goal weight: 135 lbs
Losertown goal date: 9/08/17

I was planning to stick to 1000-1200 calories and ramping up more cardio or HIIT

Why put one off? Do upper body resistance training and light cycling on one day, then heavy cycling for leg gainz the next.

I fucked up, please add me.

What would be considered upper body resitance training?

I don't have much more to lose but I'll participate.
Name: Ohhi
Height: 5'2"
Starting weight: 165 lbs
Current weight: 126 lbs
Goal Weight: 118 lbs
Losertown goal date: 06/23/2017

That's fine then. Yes cardio will help tons.

how is the BDD guys?
>162 lb
>6"
and yet i still think i don't even resemble a human form.

Holy fuck you are skelly

there's no way you're going to "stick to" 1000-1200 calories u retard. since you're 200 pounds use an online calculator and use the sdentary option. at this weight you can lose eating like 1500, take advantages of it because the closer you get to goal is when you'll have to eat those small amounts.

>BMI 22
>Skelly
Mine is 20 and my bf% is still quite high...

i think i'm a hamplanet :/

Push ups, dips, pull ups, rows, L-sits.

It fucking sucks because someone will compliment me or hit on me and all I can think is that they're just fucking with me and it's some joke and I actually have shit on my face or whatever.

Veeky Forums does that to you

Being 6' and less than 180 is just skelly mode

it's one thing to be kinda fat, but it's the part of me that bypasses the "you could lose 10 more pounds" mindset and goes straight to the "holy fuck you're disgusting and your body doesn't even look like what a human body should"
have you ever seen that my 600 pound life episode where Dr. Now does that to steven? that's what it's like constantly, especially if you consider the stretch marks. hold me bro.

Not if you have no muscle

Body Hair does wonder to hide the stretch marks

i wish :(

RIP user's diet, died on the 5th of May 2017

It was murdered by a Frank and Benny's two course meal, for starter a cheese and mushroom bake with a side of ciabatta bread, likely over 1000 calories alone.

It may have lived, but it was then hit by a burger, a huge plate of fries and a small bowl of coleslaw. It is estimated this meal as a whole had probably 3000 calories at least. user's diet and gains never stood a chance. He even had a diet pepsi but this was not enough.

May user's diet rest in peace. Press F to pay respects.

Hahahha, you can indulge like this once, like every 5 months. Just be sure to do an extreme workout when you get home.

That's an R+M1 case, not an F.

Anal_S
6'0
Losertown date for 20 pounds of loss 07/14

>know the feel

and it's ridiculous because i bet you and me aren't even over 200 pounds. but fat people can live their whole lives not even realizing they look like ice cream cones

is there a /fat/ discord? or something you'd guys like to talk on outside of Veeky Forums? i-itd be kinda cool to become buddies with some of you.

Yeah I fucked up horribly. Doesn't help it's already getting annoyingly slow with the weight loss, it's so ruined.

Not that I know of there should be one though

I second this

Discord is a mess of circlejerking, you guys dont want this.

This

Agreed. It'll just devolve in to cringy memes and cocksucking.

hmmm alright. should we stick to this or is there anything else besides discord we could do? I like the contest user, maybe if there was a way for all the contestants to keep in touch during the contest without trpfagging

Namefagging >>> Discord in all honesty. Imo we should just stick to posting here.

Added. See ya'll next Friday.

Well I just bought some protein powder to get more protons in my life. I never realized how lacking in protons the standard South Indian diet is. Hopefully this'll help my weight loss (still doing cico ofc).

Any ideas how my body will feel with more protein now? Perhaps more protein than I've ever had in my life?

eventually small things will just be easier to do than they used to be.

If I'm at 190lbs with mostly body fat, what would be a sensible weight to cut down to as a long-term goal?

Create a public Google doc my dude. That way people can request changes and everyone can view it.

>antranik.org/bodyweight-training/
along with the protons, enjoy the test, increase in actual muscles while losing weight and above all the constant urge to want to hunt wimins

You need to lift as well.

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

Oops, forgot. 6ft on the dot.

>already at 3000 cals by noon

No more eating today for you fatty.

How can you even manage that?

my guess, he ate fast food.

That's like 3 hamburgers from Carl's Jr.

S T O P
T
O
P

make a choice user. Play it cool for the rest of the day, and make damn sure you to better tomorrow.

Is good idea.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing

Last Friday: 281.8 lbs
Today: 283 lbs

I've been sub 1600 calories every day and tracking them religiously.

What the hell?

BirthdayGirlAnon

Pint of ben and jerrys is about 1000 cals. Rest was taco bell and mcdicks

What the fuck, how? I cant even make that in a whole day even if I tried and I'm currently 207lbs.

It takes a while user, be sure to be constant on your calories intake and try to exercise even for 30 minues a day. You can do it, after two weeks you can weight yourself and will see the difference, dont weight daily.

he left humanity behind

>Name - broteinfordays
>Height - 5'11"
>Starting Weight - 328
>Current Weight - 282.6
>Goal Weight - 180
June 16th.

I have no idea what I look like. Thought I was fat, saw a pic of myself and dont look fat, say another and I look fat. Same thing happens in the mirror. I end up searching gooogle for people with same stats or measurements as me so I can estimate what I look like.

Post pics nigga

weigh yourself in the morning after you piss in your undies

Yeah we should just namefag, I'm guesing it's the same posters daily... At least I'm here daily.

Same...........

snapplecat

Added quite a few from last time.

>It's friday
fuckkk

Unless you dress like a retard your clothes aren't going to vary in weight by more than half a pound. You can strip down if it makes you feel better though.

Honestly a Discord might be nice for some non-Veeky Forums-appropriate discussion.

>it's a lifting and looking at the ceiling hoping to die week-end

Normally use metric but I'll use imperial for the competition.
Name - snapplecat
Height - 6'2"
Starting Weight - 299
Current Weight - 284
Goal Weight - 198

For calculating actual BMR is it better to use lean body mass or just ideal weight for my size?

I'm no scientist but im pretty sure i shouldn't be eating 2400 calories to be at a 500 deficit

I don't piss in my undies, ever, let alone eery morning. WTF, user?

>inb4 muh phrasing

Post before and after pics Mr skeltal

Am I still in time to partecipate?

Name Duna
Height 5'7''
Starting 194
Current 161
Goal Weight 143
Losertown goal date: 6/30/17