Hello Veeky Forums first time posting here. How do I get rid of my stomach fat and get my abs to show?

Hello Veeky Forums first time posting here. How do I get rid of my stomach fat and get my abs to show?
As you can see I am already pretty skinny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyhUnSd5qeQ
jcdfitness.com/2010/06/hypertrophy-training-rules-to-live-by-when-muscle-hypertrophy-is-your-goal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congratulations. when's the baby due?

>skelly but fat belly

jesus christ

Take a shit.

Haha I am just pushibg my stomach out a bit, it does not really point that much out.

What's wrong with you OP? Please see a doctor...

For the others here just to read about losing belly fat, it's simply, just lose fat in general. Fix your diet and exercise.

Look at this fucking mutant

>tats
>skelly
>Beer belly
How's your crack baby doing OP?

are you ftm

holy beer belly dude, cut down on the empty carbs. Just stop drinking and go running

this is the same weirdo thats in the picture of some weirdo shopping in whole foods. this is a bait thread.

Here is a better picture please no bully

I don't believe that's you.

You're just a shit poster.

But my god if that isn't the most disgusting thing I've ever seen because I fear I'll ever be that.

so, are you ftm

I have no idea what's going on here.

>tfw that was actually you and not a meme

Um... you should ask a doctor about that. Your stomach is 6 months pregnant but the rest of your body looks like 6 months in Auschwitz

What kind of choices does one have to make in their life to get this fucked up?

you seriously need a blood test, there is probably a ton of shit wrong with your endpcrine system

Too much chemical filled tofu and starbucks probably

Junkie sperm + crack mother + growing up in faggotville = OP

Ehm are you wearing girl panties?

And dont forget semen

AIDS

I thought you were that nu-male faggot in

Fucking gross, it's called loosing weight you potbelly fuck

Yup you are looks like the same exact tattoos. Nice bait nearly fell for it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's a female to male.
So you need to be mentally ill and try transitioning.

malnutrition

>ITT

>trying to save face on an anonymous board

You look like a pregnant tranny

Is this the same guy from yesterday asking about his squatting form?

eat a bunch of fiber and drink a lot of water

quit drinking alcohol right fucking now

start doing some cardio today

start lifting tonight

can't help you with the faggotty tats though.

Nah not trying to save face just letting people know so they don't nearly fall for it like I did.

Just exercise and eat right.

Why?

holy fuck look at those arms...post your diet and times because something isn't right here

>those panties
wew lad, what are you?

He posted his ugly mugshot hugging some huge fat man on the other thread.

God this is getting weird

So people don't reply to and bump this bait thread instead of higher quality ones.

Genuine question: do you have diabetes?

WOW you people are evil. I just came looking for advice and was told this forum was pro-gay

It's likely not """ him""" just some user larping using pictures from Instagram

Naw I got you on those shitty tats. Get that shit removed surgically once you move out of the trailer park, stop sitting in a lawn chain all day in the front yard with your PBR and get a real job.

STOP

brb clawing my eyes out

A) Buy a bike and ride 1 - 2 hour2 every other day.

B) Do hanging leg raises with leg weights on days when not riding bike.

C) Follow HELMUT STREBL's diet or something similar.

requesting that webm of her "squat sesh"

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck.

>her

We gay people are not that scary you goosers! :)

Don't lie, OP, you just ate a big ass meal before posting this. This is bloat.

The faggots in this thread are just lying and bantering, we're the gay board on Veeky Forums.
You're welcome to stay my friend.

As I said:

Oh cool what would you boys do to me then? :)

>this is what obese asian men want

Start you on a beginner's program and get you some whey protein/mass gainer.

Wanting good looking men with aesthetic bodies is one thing, wanting a freak of nature at which it hurts to look is another.

Any advice on losing the tummy fat? :o

>thin women get mental disease and turn themselves into that

end the world

p.....p...post more

timestamp or gtfo

My god... if it delivers I'll drink bleach and record it I swear to god

tfw unironically like OP's picture

congrats on the massive weight loss i guess

Holy shit, good job with the weight loss.

How much did you weigh before? Now?

>when the ribcage is bigger than the lats

don't fall over man

Thanks. Unfortunately my main goal was losing was aesthetics. I TOTALLY fucked up and ignored macros and just went on a deficit, got hardly any protein.
140, down from 280.
I'm working on 'em, slowly but surely.

It's time to build some muscle, you will fill out your skin again and if you are top 1% skin genetics you will go back to normal, or else surgery will help a lot and with modern methods will be relatively unnoticeable.

Its some ftm tranny someone posted xis instagram here before

Incredible, literally halved your weight. Any before images?

Pic on the right was taken the night before I started Greyskull about 2 weeks ago. Pic on the left was about halfway through my weight loss, a few years ago.

this dude went from morbidly obese to anorexic...how the fuck is that possible? your rib cage is showing and your arms are in Auschwitz mode

Why did you go full skelly? Just curious, you looked better on the left than the right.

I prefer skelly to whale, honestly. Though I don't like being one extreme or the other.

Goddamn this reminds me of my doujins where the male gets pregnant.

How the fuck is anyone suppose to build muscle with a 20 minute program 3x a week?

I've actually been [spoiler]just doing an AB routine that's not Greyskull 1:1, alternating every day.
I figure that because I'm an office worker who is doing nothing but sitting around 90% of the day that I'm getting enough rest.[/spoiler]

I've also added curls/tricep extensions/dips/dumbbell flies as well.

I really want to fucking kill you

I guess I never understood why people follow strict strength programs that will yield shit aesthetic results and just gain manly strength if they're not trying to be a powerlifter and do it as a side thing to stay in shape.

Yeah, I stand by my case after watching this video by this "GreySkull" faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QyhUnSd5qeQ

I'm up for suggestions on my routine. I just picked a beginner routine as that's what people here said to do, to build a 'solid foundation.'

I don't think it's bad, provided he gains weight reasonably now. He has no fat and a lot of room for gaining muscle.

Are you thinking of surgically removing the extra skin, user?

Why is it that fags always, ALWAYS have pot bellies?

>Are you thinking of surgically removing the extra skin, user?
Yep. Gonna have to save up for it, but people say it's worth it. I hear it hurts, but I can't live my life with this flab. Just gonna lift and do what I can in the meantime.

Those birthing hips though. Get some lats pronto.

AIDS most likely

I was wondering about lats, actually. I don't feel like barbell rows/lat pulldowns are hitting them hard enough. I'm too shit for pullups right now, anything you would recommend?

Do some hangs and partial, band-assisted chinups until you can do a full pullup.

As I thought, the path to good lats is gittin gud at pullups. Alright, I'll up my pullup progression, thanks user.

Everyone will have different opinions but I'd go for something more that includes hypertrophy if you're looking for a better body. If you're looking to just lift heavy though and not looks then go for a strength program.

jcdfitness.com/2010/06/hypertrophy-training-rules-to-live-by-when-muscle-hypertrophy-is-your-goal/

for your body type i would go with hypertrophy.

You need to work on form then, if you hold your reps you'll definitely feel your lats getting hit. I do lat pulldowns with a v-bar for best results.

Chin ups/pull ups and v-bar pulldowns will do wonders. Rows are very nice too. Like I said I believe you'll benefit from hypertrophy the best,

Thanks a ton! Should I do the same set of lifts I do now, plus what you mentioned, just at a lower weight but in the hypertrophy range of reps? Or should I be looking to start a totally different routine altogether?

Yes aids. And not the good, you have bad aids.

isn't OP just pretending to be that guy who has some illness making the rounds on /Pol/ and shit as the Face Of LibCucks or whatever retard meme it is.

that's the same guy who has a vid quarter squatting on Smith 20 lbs in leggings.

are you being actually serious? start off with bench/press. do a couple warmup sets. then 3 sets at a weight heavy enough that you will probably need ~3+ minutes of rest. so that takes like 10 minutes, chins/curls would be just a few minutes. warmup squats, ~15 minutes 3 sets

ok wow that actually is really short and the deadlift day would be even shorter but in theory it should work if you are lifting heavy and progressing every time. beginners need the lowest amount of volume out of any class of lifter to progress. they could still progress with more but generally, the least amount that you can do that still makes you better is the best because you have a lesser chance of fatigue and plateauing

Holy shit, the last thing we need here is another mentally ill shitposter. Did you forget your tripcode?