The Vikings were "manlets"

I've seen this board talks so much shit about people under 6'0, yet the vikings were only 5'7

google.com/amp/listverse.com/2009/04/21/top-10-misconceptions-about-the-vikings/amp/

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98438
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gotta start somewhere, we evolved since then.

With proper nutrition they would have been around 5'10", perfect warrior height.

>t. 5'10 manlet

almost everyone throughout history would have been considered a manlet by today's standards

Different times.

>t. Unoptimal wannabe

Shit comparison
>wow guys did you know vikings actually weren't good warriors? they didn't even have guns lmao

You realize there's no more vikings left right. Why do think that is

Jesus christ. Ive been on and off this board for 10 years now. Will you ever stop with the height thing?

Second of all. Are you taller than your father? Good, now shut the fuck up.

vi KANGZ were niggers who got btfo by early feudalism.

An Arab (Ibn Fadlan) visited them and basically said "they are a race of dirty cucks with slutty women "

compared to baltic cucks and angloscum they were massive

people will laugh at the pathetic size of Americans today in 50 years

Meanwhile the native americans were among the tallest in the world. Why did Mexicans turn into blocks?

>early feudalism.
They didnt

They did some damage and changed europe to some degree

their descendants are 6'6+

thor bjornsson
magnus ver magnusson
etc.......

Bad Nutrition and not as evolved as we are now...still, for their time they were massive...look at WWII soldier's height, most of them were 5'3-5'4''

And me, 6'1.
JUST

Bro tip, ancient people were all shorter than modern man.

Mexican's for the most part hardly have any native in them. It's mostly Spaniard and Afro genetics, all mixed and swirled around.

Depends. If nutrition continues as it is we may start to see a shrinking of the populace. A persons size is largely based on the nutrition and health of the mother during her life and pregnancy... looking around the USA things aren't looking good

abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98438

Especially if this is case

because vikings were faggots and the way autistic nordic numales worship them is the same as greasy neckbeard weaboos worshiping samurai. except you replace glorious 1000x folded nippon steel katana with a dirty looking beard

well, their nutrition should be pretty poor, so ther you have it

also, i remember reading a study somewhere saying men 5'8-5'11 have better proportions, better health conditions and tend to perform better in almost everything, being 5'9 the ideal height(as so described in ancient greece as the best height for a man)

why do people force this 6ft1 and over meme?

iirc they cut down all their trees

>tfw not taller than father cause of very poor nutrition in childhood

This

>spend life living on the fringe with 30 other dirty fucking dudes in a boat rowing to rape and steal
>dude lolll they didn't take their multis fucking manlets

>they are a race of dirty cucks with slutty women

Like 1000 years and nothing's changed.

Or genetics, unless you ate like complete shit that's unlikely.

We worship our own ancestors, weeaboos worship a country they have no real attachment to.

Are you jelly that you're from some shit country with no real history or achievements? Lmao

>worship our ancestors

Has anything ever been more autistic?

my country colonised most of the known world mate. theres a difference between appreciating your peoples culture and being one of the autistic "vikings were soo kool Im going to braid my hair and listen to folk metal" "praise odin xdxd" its autistic and embarrassing

Our ancestors were the gods themselves.
And what country would that be? One of those we raped? Kek

They were 5'7 in a time where everyone was 5'5, retard.

actual nordic here, you are probably some half nig american fag who has watched a few varg videos and now thinks hes the savior of europe. kys

NORDKEKS

>hurr durr vikings were short
not at the time they weren't, look at Scandinavian height today compared to global height, it's roughly the same in context.

Veeky Forums
/bant/
/int/

FFS

They adopted feudalism. It's the same reason the france isn't populated by small migratory tribes anymore. The vikings later consolidated their rule into the modern Scandinavian countries with all the remaining monarchs in europe descended from a 16th century Danish king. Hell, the vikings tooks over England, started Russia, discovered America.
>An Arab (Ibn Fadlan) visited them and basically said "they are a race of dirty cucks with slutty women "
"Arabs are all dishonest lying rats second only too jews, except when they say something I agree with."

5'10-6'1. No jokes

the obsession with height is feminine in nature.

So? The average male height is like 5'9 or something probably placing the median around manlet level. Like half of men are still manlets, so what? I'm sure ancient germanics had manlet pits too. This is not an excuse to be manlet you fucking manlets

GROW HIGHER MR LEGSMAN

GROW HIGHER MR LEGS MAN

So practicing your native religion is autistic now? Ok, Shlomo Shekelberg.

Well many Mexicans still have a lot of indigenous aztec blood in them. Still I would think BBC and conquistador genetics would enhance if not maintain their stature

>5'10", perfect warrior height.
explain

1'0-8'0 is THE perfect height right man

>5'9
>perfect height
if we're going by the shitty study you "remember reading" (and conveniently no source provided) then 5'11 would be the best height because you get all the claimed benefits while still being taller. Just because you fall smack dab in the middle doesn't mean it's "optimal". Why are manlets such retards?

GROW HIGHER MR LEGS MAN

>religion
its literally fairytales made up by filthy mongoloids living in dirt. its on the same level as paganism or wikanism

also. its autistic to become religious. if you werent born into an organised religion and instead chose to find and adopt a long since dead one practised by subhuman dirt people then yes. you are autistic

grow higher mr legs man

>its literally fairytales made up by filthy mongoloids
meaning legends that are based on real people, phenomenon, spirituality and events.

>its on the same level as paganism or wikanism
? But it is paganism.

>also. its autistic to become religious.
I agree and I always thought pagan religions to be more like tradition and not religion in a sense. Kind of how when you ask a Japanese person what he's religion is they don't know how to respond because they just follow shinto tradition. So in a way native religions are not autistic at all

>group of people famous for running around and shitting on peasant villages while living in huts in their homelands
>turns out that snowniggers were also manlets
color me surprised

obviously not since most ethnic Scandis are over 6 foot.

>resists neo judaism
>setups trade routes all over europe
>setup kingdoms and duchies that grow infamous and strong all over europe
>y-you're cucks
you medcuck shitskins really do hate us superior germanics, don't you?

>meaning legends that are based on real people, phenomenon, spirituality and events
no theyre campfire stories told by old drunk nordics which have no basis in reality

its not comparable to japs really at all. the japs dont think they are bad ass warriors with nordic blood. they appreciate their old culture by visiting shrines on national holidays etc. its also something the whole country observes. not just some weird kid with no friends so he goes off to the woods alone to start bonfires. they dont make cringey youtube videos like TGO either

GROW HIGHER MR LEGSMAN

>germanics
>superior
>the race of people directly responsible for if not the majority then the plurality of the shit things that have happened to europe
>superior
loving
every
laugh

aztecs were turbo manlets.

>niggers have lived in huts through the entirety of human history and still do
hmm

>no theyre campfire stories
yes I'm sure that's why these stories have survived trough eons

>the japs dont think they are bad ass warriors
neither do I because I'm not a nordic actually but a finnic so whatever. I also doubt many nordics think this way. A pretty childish way of thinking that happens to fit this straw man of yours so great for you.

>they appreciate their old culture by visiting shrines on national holidays etc
so would nordics and other europeans if this culture hadn't been destroyed by judeo-christians. Basically what you're saying is that we should just let go of our roots because you think it's autistic. No thanks.

You would have to fight a variety people with one handed weapons to understand it. It has to do with the efficiency ratios when it comes to height:runningspeed and reach:speed. A tall people only have certain advantages, and an army of manlet kings is easier to feed than an army of nba players

>Germans
>made major breakthroughs in science, engineering, physics, chemics, philosophy, poetry and rocketry, all with a harsh climate and scarce resources

>Anglo Saxons
>managed to spread their langauge all over the world, made major breakthroughs in engineering, physics, chemics, science, all with a harsh climate and scarce sources

>Scandinavians
>Made major contributions to physics, engineering, mathematics et.c, all with a harsh climate and scarce sources

>Lombards aka Germans in deny
>holding up the Italian economy

>Spain, Rest of Italy and Greece
>lol economics dont work and we're irrelevant even though we're in the best position in all of europe xDDd
Germans built the best cities and towns in Romania (a latin nation) and were known for their discipline and order

Grow higher mr legsman

>implying meds didn't play a significant role in science
>implying Germanics were anything for the vast majority of history
>implying the Romans didn't regard the Germanics as utter brutes whose only value was their use in warfare as mercenaries
>implying Britain didn't become great when it was ruled by Rome and descended into darkness with the rise of Germanicniggers

>native americans
Too broad a term, you're talking about two continents worth of people. Plains indians were taller like the Osage around 5ft8 (inb4 manlets). Mayans were 5ft2

Wtf mexicans are very indigenous american

Nordic swords were superior to gay jap shit
Instead of folding a steel sheet the nordic style would have a lot of steel bars twisted around themselves, then hammered together twisted again etc. Which made a complex molecular structure. They also had more metal avaiable so there was a weight and thickness advantage
Im not vikingfag by the way and admire the samurai but their swords are overrated

this

Onas in the way south of america were registered to be around 2 meters tall on average and weight up to 150 kg. As you moved up Argentina the height continously lowered, the indigenous people of buenos aires (het) were still pretty big. Id say cold weather and hunter lifestyle makes people taller since those jungle niggers near the tropics are really small and eat fruits

eh the romans thought the germans were good people, if a little too fond of drinking

also, all of rome's steel was made via a celtic method similar to crucible

GROW HIGHER MR LEGSMAN

the point went completely over your head you autist

>instead of folding a steel sheet
Every blacksmith knows how to do that and it was how you consolidated scrap metal into useable bars. That process created a more uniform metal, every ironworking culture developed that technique and applied it to sword making.
>the nordic style would have a lot of steel bars twisted around themselves
That was a style popular in Spain, not Scandinavia. In Scandinavia they commonly used a steel core clad with wrought iron, finnish knife makers still use this process today. Higher grade swords were made out of blister steel folded together several times to even out the carbon content and then worked into shape. The benefit to only using steel for the edge of a sword or knife or axe is that making steel with hand tools is a long and expensive process and it's far easier to make a small piece of high carbon steel than it is making a lot of medium carbon steel.

The katana and other japanese swords were and are typically made out of 3-6 layers of steel of different carbon contents forge welded into a billet and then worked down to the appropriate length. This is a much more time consuming process but due to the way they built their blast furnaces this allowed them to produce swords with extremely sharp cutting edges since the process produced high quality steel.

t. blacksmith

lol Hitler was 5'8
anything 3 inches apart from that is an abomination

>my dad is 6'2" and I'm 6'3"

>not as evolved as we are now
You don't know what "evolved" means.

Tall height is a result of better nutrition and medicine. Do you expect all from a of bunch salty dogs at sea to be enormous, barreling forces of nature? Most of them were average height by our standards. Christians--the main enemies of the pagan Europeans--Vikings included--were in charge of the history and culture of Europe by and large. As such they depicted the Vikings as ruthless, towering, blood-thirsty monsters, because this made paganism looked bad.

Thats not your real dad. Your mom is a whore.

My dad was 5'11. I am 5'11.

If you've ever fell into the manlet pit you'd understand

Kek.
Please give these other people posting you to grow higher some Kloss-tier long legs just to piss them off.

I am 6'8" and I have really long legs (Kloss-tier) which girls really like.
And also many guys because many of them mistake me for a cute and hot amazon because of my very feminine appearance, tall height and large muscles.

>tfw 5'8"

>Are you taller than your father?

Nope.

I'm in between my mum and dad....

What does this mean user?

>its autistic to become religious. if you werent born into an organised religion and instead chose to find and adopt a long since dead one practised by subhuman dirt people then yes. you are autistic

So true user.

>"we were veekings n sheeit"

Vikings were white niggers, chimping out on villagers but losing all of your battles when confronted by real armies.

Now whatever is left of your kingdoms that were isolated and ignored by pretty much all of the Europe, is being overrun by refugees.

>Sweden will become HUMANITARIAN superpower

Enjoy your multiculturism, you nordcuck

because viking is a name for a role, namely that of a seaborne raider.

It means that you're a genetic failure.

WE WUZ VI-KANGZ.
Vikings couldn't fight lmao, they just ran away when an actual army showed up. Then got BTFO'd by the French

GROW HIGHER MR LEGSMAN

literally everyone in history was a manlet. except like abe lincoln lol

/pol/ is rotting your brain, none of this matters

GROW HIGHER MR LEGSMAN

>major breakthroughs in science, engineering, physics, chemics, philosophy, poetry and rocketry
>major contributions to physics, engineering, mathematics
It was jews. Also jewish religion aka christianity is most popular in the world. Also jews saved their own religion and manners through THOUSANDS of years. Should I remind you what became with scandinavian religion? Also jews and biggest businessmen and etc.
>inb4: t. jew
No, I'm just honest with myself.
>Stormfags butthurt in 3 2 1...

for the time its was tall you fucking moron

>for the time its was tall
No. And you are idiot.

You are, no joke, the worst poster on this board

Vikings where above average height compared to the rest of the world, and nordic people are still above average height compared to the rest of the world today.