I'm sitting at 265 6'2 23% body fat with a 17.5 inch neck and a 41...

I'm sitting at 265 6'2 23% body fat with a 17.5 inch neck and a 41.5 inch waist anybody have a program for losing at least 4% body fat in about a month or two or any tips if you can include diet that'd be awesome I'm highly active so the more difficult the better>

Eat less and move more.
DNP and roids.

Like to stay clean trying to join the military

>losing at least 4% body fat in about a month or two
Not gonna happen unless you starve the shit out of yourself.

Eat clen and tren hard in that case.

You'll lose all your fat in the military bro

Bulk up

I don't meet the requirements to get in at 23% senpai

I wrote "senpai" wtf??

Wrote F A M

Heh newfag

Do you actually think they fucking check your body fat percentage? Fuck no, you'll be fine

Bro the recruiter won't even take me unless I'm 234 or 20% or less he said until then my shit is on hold

You're "acceptable" according to the navy calculator they tout in /fat/, lad. I'm about your frame and size, but I have 2" on you. You should be able to get in.

Did you account for the age bud cause even online it says 20% for me since I'm 19

Lol what are you joining the marines??

That recruiter is scamming the fuck out of you. Why don't you find a less scummy recruiter

The army and there's only two in my whole area but one won't even return any of my calls or texts this one at least gets back to me

they'll tape you at most

at 6'2" you'll probably pass and if not they might just write that you do

I've seen way fatter faggots in basic when I was in the army

There is no age field, user. According to it, though you're actually closer to 25% bf.

I'll go talk to them about it Monday then I still wouldn't mind any tips y'all may have to lose weight though

Eat less move more usually works. This is no secret friend.
The less you eat and the more you move, more you'll lose.

You don't have to go to a recruiter near you. Call a recruiter out of your area and get the facts. They will travel to you, over extreme distances because that's their job.

You're not too fat. When I was in basic, there were huge fatasses and weak pieces of shit who were given special forces contracts/ airborne/ranger contracts for literally nothing

there's no secret

eat fewer calories than your body needs on a daily basis

your body will then consume fat

also when you go in don't eat or do any core exercises and stand up straight it'll make the tape smaller for how they measure you

dude so ugly he cracked the mirror
in all honesty go keto or starv ur ass only eating the needed minerals, vitamines and proteins