Tfw INTP

>tfw INTP

how can I make social gainz?

You can't, fellow thinker.

INTJ is where its at. Just keep putting yourself in social situations and you'll eventually learn how to adapt. If friends invite you out somewhere youve never been, just have a few drinks and go. If you dont have friends, try to get close with a family member.

Don't sweat it, the most important variable is P/J, and you got the good one. Working on the T/F is more important than the E/I one too.

Hail friend. You just have to do it, when you get to that moment of "you know, I don't want to go hang out", you just have to shut your mind off and fucking go. It sucks, but that's how i've been making my social gainz, learning when to shut off the thinker.

lol u pseudointellectual queer

Friends are for children anyway, when you're a proper grown up with a career and partner you'll rue spending so much effort on ephemeral friendships.

>tfw jack3d INFP
Women flock to me :^)

>tfw INTP
>tfw people always reaching out to me, wanna hang out, but lie and say I'm busy; prefer being alone anyway.

>KBLD
>live in a sewer and practice foul magick
>adventurers constantly trying to take my shit

I am INTP

I am just lucky that my friends are so great, or else I would never leave my room. Also having a job and forcing yourself into doing activities helps a lot.

>P is the good one

I'm an INTP and I know that's completely wrong

How the fuck do I flirt? I'm good at talking to women, I'm interesting to them and I make them laugh a lot - but women don't fuck you just for making them laugh a lot. How do I say the sort of shit that can lead to me leaning over and kissing a girl?

I get to drink a few beers with my co-workers every few weeks (I am invited for a few weeks now) but man I can't relate to them at all. I actually like most of them but it's like I am living on a completely different planet

Maybe you're right. Idk really, I'm INFJ and as I understand it J means being better at planning and seeing the bigger picture, but P means being more flexible and spontaneous.
The latter sounds better to me, but it takes all sorts I suppose.

>He fell for the MBTI pseudoscience meme

ENTJ ubermensch reporting in

intj here. entj is probably the best imo. Im almost 50/50 I/E and can definitely see the benefits of both sides. I can be social for days at a time but a nice quiet evening at home after that is the best for me.

I get that. I think it's good to be on the border for some. I'm about 50/50 T/F so definitely relate.

Practice. It's gonna be harder for you because you're a thinkey-person, but that's legitimately the only answer. You have to put the hours in. Sorry.

don't lie to yourself faggot i'm an autist and i love hanging out with the people i'm close to. You just find social people that are like you and go get some drinks with them. dont cuck yourself socially

drowning myself in alcohol gets me laid and gets me friends every time as an INTP

>tfw ENFP
>even when 100kg+ still got laid
Social gains are a hell of a thing

It's like muscle gains. First few times it hurts and you get DOMS. Afterwards social interaction becomes lighter. The more you seclude yourself you'll atrophy.

A good mindset is "all my friends love me dearly"

was once intp. now entp. feels good desu

ESTP-T

Whats up faggots?

Entp reporting in. I am an asshole that can go in a debate with anyone about anything.

How do i hang out with people? I wanna hangout with coworkers n shit but i think the 30 minute drive on the car would be ackward

What to do if you don't have friends who invite you anywhere

Join clubs that do stuff you like. Socialize with people from work or class to get an edge in those spheres. Having a "good reason" to socialize makes it easier to put the necessary time in, and those are where most people get their friends anyway.

>tfw INFJ

I think I got something else when I took the test somewhere else, but that's the one I remember. I don't know how bad that is.

>tfw ENFP
>tfw socially retarded
This is a curse

It could be worse. You could be ISTJ.

>user you're so quiet and mysterious

Do they actually?

I'm an INFP with a 7.6 inch cock and I get looks but no girl actually goes out of there way to talk to me. They may smile but nothing otherwise. My theory is that you need an 8+ inch cock and an INFP personality to get girls just based on your appearance. Or that's what I've learned from observing my friends in the 8+ inch category who have an easier time with women. It's like a threshold of attractiveness that you need to have where you can get away with having no charisma and just a beautiful face.

When I get drunk I fuck shit up. I've made and lost most of my friendships with alcohol. God knows why I'm not an alcoholic. If alcohol isn't involved I won't score.

tfw someone tries to be nice to you and ask questions to create conversation but you think you accidentally grimaced because you got scared because they were being friendly and then spend the rest of the time being overly polite so they think you're weird anyway

I feel like I've only gotten more socially retarded over time.

I'm a shitlord.

>that teacher who flirted with you in high school but you were too stupid to notice

JUST

Fellow INTP here, making small (but noticeable) social gainz.
Read:
>How to win friends and influence people
Makes communicating with others surprisingly easy. Hint: let them do the talking.

ENTP MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

I come here to b8 INTJs who can't handle the bants

I think my depression fucks me up more than my personality type.
I get really irritable and exhausted really fast with people.

>When you went from a ISFP to a ENFP/ESFP mixbreed
>Everyone from socially awkward fucks to chads love me now

Feels good

A fellow ENTP who goes after INTJs? Be my internet cuddle buddy pls

ENTP/ENTJ combination is literally unfucking stoppable. Constant idea generation by ENTPs and maximum force implementation by ENTJs. INTJs hide in their basements and cry. ISTJs are our slaves. Feelers go to Tumblr.

>How to win friends and influence people
>H-hey Mr. Shekelstein, I spent my paycheck on a Rolex for you as thanks for allowing me to work under you, are there any sexual favors you want while I'm at it?

>When I get drunk I fuck shit up
Yup. Same boat here senpai. INFP here.

For me it's the baby face and "friendly aura" I've been told I have, even though I'm generally quiet around new people. But I found myself to be socially adaptable when need be.

>just b urself :^)

>friendly aura
I've been told the opposite. I had someone come up to me and tell me that it was really hard to come talk to me because I looked really intimidating, and they just needed to give me something from the teacher. Maybe I have the male version of resting bitch face.

rare and based

>identifying as a myer's brigg test result

you don't deserve friends

>tfw ENTP

life is suffering.

>INTP
>have no friends
>work alone
>wouldn't have it any other way

>INTP
What did he mean by this?

Learn how to dance. Try out salsa, it's a great way to meat people and impress grills

>social gains are just like physical lifting gains you just have to practice desu

biggest meme of all time.
You can take the introvert out of the basement but you can't take the basement out of the introvert.

this.

It also helps if you can be funny.
I use a lot of self-deprecating and misanthropic humour. Apparently people find it fucking hilarious.

intp here
24 kissless virgin

>I debase myself for the amusement of others

They're laughing at you not with you.

By taking a less fucking awful personality test

Myers Briggs is a joke

Do HEXACO instead

t. honours psych

Here here OP. I don't care if other anons say it's BS, being intp is fucking suffering.

That's a great pupper, you don't need girls anyway

Flirting is so fucking stupid and convoluted.

To my understanding, do exactly what you have been doing, just make subtle suggestions toward sex/romance. That may come in the form of a sly compliment, a dirtier joke if conversation allows you to slip one in. Generally try to steer conversations toward that as subtly as possible.

Now, the hardest part is going from "oh yeeeah we flirtinnn" to making out. Taking that step is always nerve wracking for me.

Good luck fellow INTP faggot

Can you please give some examples on how to flirt?

Is like were addicted to do that :)
Entp always falling for the rare intj girls.

whats the point

>tfw ISTJ
Never see anyone with this shit matchup.

>tfw believing pseudoscience
How do I stop being a retard

How come INTP is like 5% of the population yet EVERYFUCKINGBODY AND THEIR MOTHER IS INTP?

It's like Shlomo is trying to squeeze shekels out of you by making you feel intellectual so you buy books and shit.

When you do it enough user, it becomes easier.
Just like deadlift.

damn are you me? that is one of the problems i've got too :/

>EVERYFUCKINGBODY AND THEIR MOTHER IS INTP?
Everyone on 4chinz is INTP because it attracts INTPs

ENFP

Social gains? Talk to people x more times than you do. Its like exercising, take babby steps.

Veeky Forums is full of autists

this.

>people actually believe this shit

As a Taurus I am more immune to bullshit I guess.

hehe xd

This guy's face is so similar to mine it's scaring me.

Where my ISTP's at?
GOAT lads.
Do what you want, when you want to, without being a lil bitch and having to prove yourself to others.
You get the option to reject girls because you know there are better things in life than making a woman feel good
>tfw ISTP is easy mode Don Juan

This guy has the lanky/big hands formula for a big dick goin.

feels

>ENTP
Being smarter than everyone is a burden sometimes.

INFJ

I used to get INTJ but lately got INFJ too.

this
i feel like it's a form of self-destruction

>INTJ
>implying
So close there brother, ESTP is GOAT

The Social Skills Guidebook: Manage Shyness, Improve Your Conversations, and Make Friends, Without Giving Up Who You Are
by Chris MacLeod MSW

Fuck yeah

What the fuck r u on about m8

Work on yourself and embrace what you are, it's easy to love.

This.

Don't let some test that has no scientific proof to define who you are.

Sure whatever you get from the test resembles what you are but seriously don't label yourself to INTP, ENTJ or whatever, just learn from it and change yourself to what you want to be instead.

It is not a meme, I was an autistic introvert for until like 4 years ago when I realized I want to change. Now I actually feel a need to get out and socialize with people. I'm still a bit weird with normies but I feel like every day I'm learning new skills because I throw myself into situations I'm uncomfortable with.

That is the only way to change yourself, and yeah maybe you can't take the basement out of the introvert but you can make sure you never go back in there and learn that the basement is not everything.

Btw I was INFP when I did the test like 4 years ago.

brothers start dating INTJ
>the only male friends she has are super nu-males and real beta
>she never really goes out to parties and rarely drinks
i've made it boyos

explain KBLD

How do you get a partner while not making any friends?

I went from INTP to ENTJ. Is this possible? The second time taking the test and still ENTJ.

I feel way more confindent now and less retarded in social situations. Also got a gf for the first time. And I think going to the gym and working out and losing weight played a big role in that. Feels good.

This is correct

W-w-we'll make it bruh.

INTJ
Accountant
Might actually be a robot

we're all autistic INTP's

Take it from an INTJ, you don't want to. Devoting time to people is a bad investment.

>was ENTJ
>then INTJ

now INFP. Sliding down the slope, fampai

>basing your perceived social potential off a personality test

>Maybe I have the male version of resting bitch face

Fairly likely. I'm in the same boat. Women get more obvious crap for it because of people telling them they "look prettier when they smile" and all that. Men with just get avoided most of the time so they don't even realize what's happening.

This is the most autistic nonsense I've seen on Veeky Forums in awhile lol