Do you even have a lyfe?

>Avoiding alcohol intake, preparing all of one's food and never eating out, and rigidly tracking each gram of food consumed add up to a more-than-full-time job that doesn't even come with a paycheck

Why keep trying?

What about not being autistic? Being flexible on your diet and having a social life?

Used to be a skinny cunt but now im decently jacked and can still have a life.

Do you seriously think anyone here does any of that?

I do? I stopped drinking a year ago and 80% of bitches in public check me out. For example I can't even go through a certain line at the grocery store because the cashier gets her panties all up in a bunch. Be fit, fuck hoes and have faggots mirin' me. The other stuff is played out.

I don't like the taste of alcohol, it's terrible for your health in so many ways, waste of money/time. Easy enough to give up.

I don't eat out because the food is laced with sugar/salt/fat and a waste of money. Being able to cook a cheap/healthy/delicious meal is much more satisfying.

I spend less than 5 minutes a day tracking my food on MFP and even then I only do it once a week to make sure I am getting approximately the right macros.

Guess I have no life.

I drink a fair bit, but I only go out to eat when my gf wants to. She always initiates eating out.

I love to cook for myself, even simple shit. It's easy and gives you a feeling of accomplishment which helps me stay moto. I don't always cook healthy shit either, but imo it doesn't matter as much because the biggest diet problem we have is processed, sugary shit.

Most of us just drop fast food, pop, and junk food. Cooking protien and healthier fat rich meals is a by product of ditching 99% of what the grocery store has to offer.

its cut season, everyone will be eating dirty again after summer
also
>implying you need to drink alcohol to have a life

>add up to a more-than-full-time job

not even close enough for you to be hyperbolic and not look dumb. keeping track is extremely easy and doesn't take almost any time. Especially when you have been doing it for a bit and instead of having to look up how many calories are in a thing, you just remember because you have eaten the thing before.

And cooking most of the time is just waiting around so you can do something else. I also enjoy it

>you have to be a normalfag to have a life

I wouldn't have any friends even if I did that stuff because if I was doing that stuff I'd be doing it alone at home probably until I vomit or get bored.

>alcohol
everyone I know who drinks alcohol frequently is using it to mask their emotional problems

>preparing ones food
frugal and tasty if you do it right

>tracking each gram of food
I don't do this, and I think its a waste of time.

All you need is some tasty nose clams

When people talk about drinking, do they mean any alcohol or do they mean getting drunk? I have a glass of beer or wine every night with dinner depending on the meal. I meal prep breakfasts and lunches on Sundays for the whole week, but dinner I cook every night, and beer and wine can accentuate a meal made more for taste than macros. Do people consider that bad/holding back gains?

>drinking alcohol is a life
Do you?

Being 19 is played out too

Yeah I do have a life for statistically 10 years longer than you do, fatass.

because the reward, like arnold said, is a status symbol and a body that no one may take from you

You're not Arnold. You never will be.

>Counting number is hard
>Implying you can't make money off a "coun't you're calories" app
gee user-kun, why are you such a fucking fag. Like holy shit.

no shit but why should you limit yourself based on that?

For those of you who are losing weight, don't listen to this bullshit. You lived your life already; binging on snacks and eating with reckless abandon.

Stay committed you fat fucks. We're all gonna make it.

If you still wanna enjoy life, make sure all the food in your house is REALLY hard to cook and smoke a ton of weed. You'll be so high and lazy you won't feel like cooking. (doesn't work if you're not too paranoid to order-out)

Depends on what you consider "having a life".

Drinking alcohol and eating out is a miserable pissant of an existence, living to fuel the Social Jew.

>have a chad infestation and they keep raiding the fridge

>I've never worked a day in my life
>Let me explain to you why drinking after busting your balls all day is a terrible thing

Fuck off, cuck. Shouldn't you be out championing women's rights and begging for a handjob from the fat chick with purple hair?

I don't train for aesthetics, so I just eat whatever I want and increase level of activity if I eat too much. Strength is the way to go.

>add up to a more-than-full-time job
??? It literally takes me less than 2 minutes to weight my day's food.

He is from pol

Not good at being social with out alcohol so yeah kinda

I do that

You say that, liberal, but you're the one that decided to let us all know you're a Dominican. Specifically, I'm assuming, to let us all know you're a liberal being persecuted against all the while your country actively commits terribly racist crimes against Haiti.

heh

>Why keep trying?
Why have a "lyfe"? Setting a goal and reaching it is the closest thing you'll get to having an objective measurement of success. There's no such thing in "having a "lyfe""

tracking calories takes no time at all, especially once you've been doing it for years

just becomes second nature

the only time my diet is restricted is when I'm cutting hard, but that's only like 2 months a year at most

i had no life before. at least now i do something productive i guess

I'm about to have a life with your mom so this disrespect needs to stop. I'll be moving your arts and crafts stuff into the shed though to make room for my home gym equipment.

I want plebs to leave

>rigidly tracking each gram of food consumed
I haven't tracked macros for years. I only eat healthy stuff so i eat the same things when I bulk as when I cut I just adjust the amounts and i let my bodyweight determine how much I should be eating.