Are your bad genetics because of your parents?

> narrow shoulders, so i have to do lateral raises everyday
>pencil neck so i have to do neckbridges to get a thick neck
> babyface so I have to keep my face at a low body fat and lack of developed and harmonious features because of how ugly my parents are
> manlet because my dad has a petite fetish and decided to bang a 5 foot women

I've never had a GF before, despite attempting to socializing with women of different varying appearances.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C3BbzWimtYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my parents were both pretty fucking attractive back in the day and I'm ugly as shit, feels bad man

just gotta be confident lul xd

are they korean?

Just give up, """""man.""""" Take the t-pill instead.

kek nope, no plastic surgery involved

mom 5'4, dad 5'5ish

you can guess what my height is

>dad 6'4
>mom 5'6
>me 6'0

Not bad but goddam I wish I had 3 more inches.
Can't blame them tho, I'd marry a short girl if I could, but don't want manlet sons.

>5'9 INFP pencil dick (thanks mom)
>7.5 x 5
>moms 5'6 ectomorph intp
>dads 5'11 ecto-Meso esfp

>dad 5ft9
>mom 5ft10
>me and my brother 6ft1 and 6ft2 respectively

thanks dad for sorting that out

I have klinefelter syndrome and aspergers because my parents had me when they were 38.

Can barley lose fat, I lose like 1kg month even though I eat like 800 calories a day and I can't build any muscle because extremely low testosterone and my bones in my body are weak.

I haven't talked to anyone but my parents in 3 years because I can't interact with people.

I wasn't meant to be born.

I think my parents had me too late in life (at 33) and I just came out like a shitty amalgamation of all their bad physical traits.

It's a shame because my dad is 4" taller than me and seems like he was a Chad in high school and college.

5' 4.5"?

>tfw aesthetic as fuck father
>tfw turned out all wrong and spergy

6'5

I'm scared, I think I have this shit, I have long leg's, a small cock, large hip's, low IQ, no chest hair, very poor facial hair and my pubic hair grows out like in the picture related, god please kill me, I'm begging you! I'm to much of a pussy to do it myself.

What the fuck? Please.post a picture. I've never met a Klinefelter

You probably have it, it's about 1:500-1:1000 men suffer from it.

You should go to a doctor.

>It's a shame because my dad is 4" taller than me and seems like he was a Chad in high school and college.

iktfb

oops

>Are your bad genetics because of your parents?

Who the fuck else are you gonna get your genetic information from you dumb fuckin shit?

What's the point? what could they possibly do to help me? getting testosterone from a doctor in this god forbidden world is almost fucking impossible, men are literally cutting their dicks off, wearing dresses and blowing their brains off for not having enough of it, I feel so tired and angry, being low test is fucking horrible, everything I do feels awful, I feel so weak and tired, I have no control of my life.

You're probably not low test, you're probably just a piece of shit looking for an excuse.

They will give you testosterone if you have klinefelter.

But yeah, it's pretty much over if you have that disease, you will never be a functioning male or have a normal sex life, you will most likely also be sterile

You need to bulk. I never see why skeletons cut after a shitty fattening bulk. Just bulk and do it right.

Try not jumping calories. Increase calories by 100 every week or when you increase your 5x5. It is the best way to bulk so you put on less fat.

have you actually been diagnosed? because you look like a normal skelly to me, maybe every so slightly wider hips but it's really not that bad

>manlet because my dad has a petite fetish and decided to bang a 5 foot women
It's not just from that. He obviously could have done better but height is influenced by a lot of factors.

I cannot build any muscle mass.

Yeah I have, that's why I don't have any body hair and my voice sounds like this guys:
youtu.be/C3BbzWimtYI

What is a male pubic hair pattern supposed to look like?

>Dad's 6'2
>Mom's like 5'2
>I'm 5'9

Thanks mom

kind of like a vast predatory bird gliding overhead

Talk to a personal trainer.

EAA
Good multi
Creatine
Glutamine
Casien before bed

Those are all extremely proven.

>6'3
>white
>attractive face
>good nutrition since child
>superb education since child
>broad shoulders
>beard by age 18
>large dick
>still generally sad and ahedonic
Id rather be a happy manlet than an aryan prince that cant live with himself.

on the bright side user, I'm not gonna lie and say that you look good, but you look like a pretty normal person

> Dad 6'0 Mom 5'3
> Me 6'0

I think I did alright. Old photo because father passed when I was a young teen. About the only hereditary issue is this damn persistent depression... and I can't grow facial hair. Meanwhile my dad was a hairy beast. Sucks

Dad is short
Mom is short
Im taller but still fucking short (5'7)

That being said:
>Glasses (Mom side is blind as fuck)
>Terrible teeth (Took 5 years for braces to fix them. Sorry future kids)
>Wide hips
>Mexican

The Good:
>Smart without actually trying (made it through uni barely studying and doing everything last minute and about to get a physics degree).
>Strong Legs (Probably because my ancestors were enslaved and had to haul large stones to build pyramids or some shit).

GG

>Who the fuck else are you gonna get your genetic information from

The refrigerator, obviously.

>5'5"
>started balding at 21 (25 now, I keep it shaved)
>big goofy, pointed ears that stick out that regularly grow hair on/in them
>huge nose
>back acne has been consistent since teenage years, making my back look like a battlefield of scars

I'd say yeah. Everything else I'm fine with, but I can't make myself taller or make the hair on my head grow back. I've even had random people comment on how weird I look, and it's not even anything I can fix without surgery.

I'm relatively fit, but yeah, genetics dealt me a less than perfect hand.

>mom 5'7"
>dad 5'11"
>me 6'5"

I have conclusive evidence that he is my biological father, too.

your mom cheated

sucks

>tall mothers have tall sons
I would have expected them to be even taller

mexicans?

Gonna need some pics of this depressed aryan god
Can I borrow some ear bro? But srs you have a pretty good lower third

handsome and you look exactly like your father no homo gj chad

Previously:
Age 17-19
>Thick, beautiful hair. Girls always wanting to touch it and comment on it
>Skinnier, albeit somewhat fit
>Good posture
>Typically called "cute", very occasionally "hot"

Now:
>Receding hairline, thin scalp, have to wear a bizarre hair style to hide forehead (i should not have touched Test E)
>Gained some fat, motivation is all time low. Skinnyfat as fuck. Big gut, tiny arms
>Poor posture from neckbearding too much
>Don't get any real compliments anymore, girls seem rather uncomfortable around me

All this by age 22.

My hope is to get a hair transplant and hope to God finasteride/duta halt any further loss. My hair was a major part of what girls liked about me.

Fuck my bad decisions.

At least im 6'2, right?

Literally an Elliot in the making
>Parents ruined my life, my genetics are the cause of everything wahh

> Are your bad genetics because of your parents?
That's literally the only way it can happen

You should try mastest his advice on how to regrow hairs

i need it translated into english first

I feel bad for any man stuck with low test

>Be 20
>White 6'0"
>Pretty thick beard, body is fucked with hair
>Perfectly straight teeth, very little acne
>Strongly suspect I'm an aspie, gradually overcoming it though

Gotta take the good with the bad, pretty happy with myself. Just gotta fix this DYEL mode and I'll be golden.

i think i have narrow shoulders
i have this weird thing where my hips (hip bones) aren't wide, but it looks to me like my pelvis is, but i really cant tell
slight scoliosis
5'10
6.5 x 5 penor
brown hair and brown eyes
cant grow a beard
6" wrists
store fat preferentially on my ass thighs calves and love handles

it hurts to live

If you can't Google and research a bit just stay bald faggot

I have that exact body. But im smart and have a big Dick. Am i safe?

>dad 5'9"
>mom 4'10"
>me 6'0"

it's okay

i gurantee you're nowhere as attractive as you say you are
>aryan prince
everytime someone says this they turn out to be some beta looking pale faggot with shit facial aesthetics that is 6/10 at most post pics or gtfo

I have shit genetics that from what it looks like, dont come from my mother or fathers side.
I'm gonna narrow it down to lack of physical activity and eating like shit during puberty.
Is this likely?

I always find it strange, my family was really poor. >I'm 6'0
>dad 5'6
>mom 5'0
We had low resources, I was 4'11 until sophomore year so it ruined any chances of football. I wrestled in high school. I wish I was tall during high school though.

Are you me user? Same heights.

I wish my dad didnt marry my mom. Dad is tall, broad, fair skin, blue eyes, perfect teeth. Mom's height drug me down and I got her shitty overbite and fucked up vision. Only good thing I got from my mom were green eyes, but I feel like i'd rather have blue.

My dad was 53 when he had me, could this explain my mental issues?

THIS, WTF.

My mom was literally the prom queen, my older sister was Queen Stacey head cheerleader and married the quarterback, my younger sister unironically models.

Then there was me.
What the FUCK happened

very few people are actually ugly. fix your skin, hair, facial hair, teeth, smile, posture, haircut, get better fitting clothes

youll look a lot better

are you me? i'm everything you are except for being a mexican (although i kinde look like one)

My dad could be a fucking model, predator blue eyes, sharp chin, sharp nose, curly dark hair, looked like a model atlantid, not to mention a robust frame.

Meanwhile... here I am with my shitty hairline, thin frame, shitty facial hair and poor neck. And the funniest thing is, the main thing I inherited from him was an introverted cursed personality. Fucking hell.

>I lose like 1kg month even though I eat like 800 calories a day

Even a 50kg women with test levels vastly lower than you (or alternatively, PCOS) needs more calories than that. You're either lying or can't count, so please stop whining and making excuses and get off your fat ass instead.

>fix your smile
What did he mean by this?

dont give a bitch half lip upper curl, dont smile wide with double deckers showing, give a nice friendly smile with one row of teeth and no crazy eyes

>granddad 6"8
>2nd granddad 5"10
>dad 5"11
>mom 5"9
>bro 6"4
>me 6"
Brother won the 1/6 dice roll, atleast im 6" so i can just lie and say im 6"2

literally me but slavic and ok teeth
glasses kinda fixed my sight too

kinda similar in my case,
>dad 5'6
>mom 5'4
>me 5'9

I think physically I turned out pretty good, but all mental issues from both my mom's and dad's side combined in the worst way possible.

>dad's side are introverted but confident
>mom's side is very stressed
>combines to make me an anxious paranoid freak

>mom 163cm
>dad ??? (Sperm donor)
>me 176cm
>bro 176cm

At least my lil bro didn't get taller than me and will stay my little bro forever

>Parents borderline retarded.
>Grandparents on both sides have an IQ of about 75, violent drunks and drug addicts.
>Father has terrible asthma, benign cancers and cysts all over him and a shitty heart.
>Mother has horrible personality disorders.
>Brother is retarded meth addict manlet with bipolar.
>I'm 150 IQ, perfectly healthy, 44 bpm resting heart rate.

It was hairy, boys.

I'd be paranoid of dropping dead from some unknown disease or some shit, that seems too good to be true.

Stay safe user

If you take gear that will literally cure all of that, if you go on a cycle with more androgenic compounds it's like a second puberty

Funnily my great grandparents on both sides lived to be around 85. I think all the good genes skipped a couple generations.

nah. My mom is 5'5, dad is 5'9 I ended up at 6'1. i have both my mom and my dad traits + my mom is a christian so it's unlikely that she would cheat

>Don't know what this is
>Look it up
>Have like 50% of the symptoms
Sh-Should I go to the doctor?

Pin nigger!

You can fix the pencil dick really easily.

Every time you go to the bathroom you will pull your penor outwards for 2 seconds by pulling behind the head. Then release the tension for 2 seconds, by bringing it back to its unstretched position.

You can do this to the rhythm of your breath.

Repeat for a few reps (5 - 20, whatever you feel necessary) and girth will grow really fast over the month.

I'm not memeing you

dont do this user
it will fck up your dick

>6ft
>light brown thick hair
>hazel eyes
>wide frame and low body fat
>7x5.5
>straight white teeth
Get told by most girls I'm the perfect mix of handsome and cute. Never fucked a girl without making her cum.

Life's good brehs

I got so fucking lucky on the parental age thing
>parents have three children in their late twenties/ early thirties (my sibs)
>accident/ afterthought have me nearly a decade later when they're 39

Both brothers bald- one in his teens, other early twenties. Sister went grey at 17. I have lovely thick black hair.

>dad and bros all 5'11
>mum and sis 5'4
>me (female) 5'7

We're all pretty smart but the consensus is I'm the smartest. Plus I'm the only Veeky Forums one.

>me (female)
Stopped reading there

Haha yh cos women don't have genes

You can be around 175cm/5'9" if you were given complete and proper nutrition from your conception until adulthood
t. had parents whose heights are around 5'5"

How

>mom is 5'4 - 164 cm
>dad is 5'6 - 168 cm
>I'm 5'11.5 - and still growing at age 22
>???
Should I be happy? I think I should be happy. I want to be 6'2.5'' to be honest.

be happy and thank your grandparents

That is a 17 cm difference between your height and their combined average. Good for you man.

>still growing at age 22

things manlets tell themselves after they start subconsciously measuring themselves wrong, and/or measure at different times of the day (>1" difference).

>.5"

case dismissed, one of those 5'9" people that will say they're 6'

I measured at my doctors office twice last summer at 179 cm and now again back in February at 182 cm. It's one of those where you stand barefeet and they pull this thing down to your head. All of them in the morning. Guess my plates haven't fused yet.

Dude, don't be upset. Be happy for him. He'll most likely hit 6'0, maybe even more.

Guys, heredity is more than just your parents geno/phenotype. Grandparents, conditions in the womb, even the diets of your parents and grandparents can have a profound influence of the expression of your genes. Some traits do follow mendelian genetics like eye color...but many do not.

Wtf dude, that's great. I hope you reach your goal height.

my parents both have absolute dog shit genetics. It's amazing Ive had girls interested in me at all.

>5'7''
>gyno
>wide hips
>brownskin
>ugly crooked face
>low intelligence
>huge mental problems on both sides of family
>history of diabetes and cancer on both sides too

They should be punished the rest of their lives

>inb4 they were they had you

:(

>you got your height's father 6'3", blond hair, frame, intelligence, jawline, but missed on the blue eyes.
>he just mocks you repeatedly for being a gypsy over and over again
I wear shades all day long