Manlets will always be unnattractive

If someone marries you, it will be because she settled for you, doesn't matter how big you get, or how much you went to the gym, she is dreaming of 6'2 black man's cock ALL NIGHT!

Did someone miss his nappy time? Someone's a widdle gwumpy-gwumps.

wild manlet spotted

Do manlets actually talk like this?

>manlets unattractive
>all women desire bbc

now that escalated quickly

good luck with your self-esteem dude

Is 5'11 really manlet status? That is 180 cm.

COPE

You have to remember that the average poster here is seven feet tall, weighs about 175kg, has about 10% bodyfat year round, lifts 3/4/5/6, makes six figures and has a girlfriend while somehow also getting girls on a nightly basis.

I find manlets super hot.

Who that?

Depends. If you're European, not really. It's a psychological thing. People think 6'0- is short because that's a round number. I a foot were equivalent to 30cm (instead of 30.48) people would still think 6 'foot' (which would then be 1.80m) is tall. It's actually autism fueled by the burgers' retarded system. Also they all lie, I went there and the average height among WHITE MALES UNDER 25 is probably below 5'10". In Europe, on the other hand, I'd say 1.80m is the cutoff for "real man" in people's minds, 1.90m is starting to be extremely tall. I'm 1.82 (aka 5'11.7") and I've even been called tall a few times. French btw.

No, take a break from fit.
>90% of girls think 5'10 is 6'
just putting that out there

no, the average poster here is 6'1 and weighs around 80 kg. You're exaggerating to make it look like everyone is lying so you would feel less shitty about your shitty genetics

>>Irony gets taken as fact

Why does every joke on Veeky Forums end like this?

Here's the thing though, have you ever been out in the street? 6'1" is like top 10% height. No way that's the average height anywhere. Even in fucking montenegro people are shorter. Also how many people do you think are basing their height on estimates (their own or other people's)? Most people think I'm 6'0 and my brother is 5'11" but I'm actually 5'11 and he's like 5'9-5"10.
>in b4 COPE
yeah say what you want but the memes have gone too far.

>insecure fag whose height is the only redeeming quality starts the meme as a COPE
>some gullible & maybe genuinely autistic (actual Aspergers not mental retardation which has nothing to do with autism) fall for the meme and get depressed and/or start lying about their height online
>some normies think the meme is funny (which it really isn't apart from manlet pits, these are the sheet) and perpetuate it
>manlets are actually extremely rare (basically no male is under 5'9" because literally 80% of men are 5'9"-5'11") and everyone adds 2 inches because no one has ever been properly measured (that is a fact) so everyone is 5'11"+
>as a consequence, everyone feels comfortable making fun of manlets and the meme grows more and more popular
>this pisses of *insecure fag whose height is the only redeeming quality*
>manlet cutoff goes up 1"
>repeat from step 2
And there you have it. 8'9" is manlet status and the average height of white males is 7'0. (studies show 5'9.2" but it's BBC bringing down the average lmao)

>tfw distinctly average for Veeky Forums

no idea, was posted on fit ages ago

Grow up, lol.
How pathetic do you have to be to try and belittle others' subconsciously to try to demotivate others? Since when was this board ever about putting people down? I don't care how fucking jacked/tall you are.

My brother, father and mother are short. Yeah, some might think I got the "lucky gene", but do I really care? No. Why should I? Do you think people like Aaron Marino (AlphaM) care that they're short? Because I'd much rather be around people like him than someone who is more bipolar than a neodymium magnet. Bringing others down to big yourself up is inherently ironic, seeing as the reason you're even lifting in the first place is to overcome the fact that other people told you that you were a skinny loser at school.

If you have to vent our your own insecurities by mocking others, you're never going to make it with anyone, let alone women. T
Take your trolling back to /b/, because you're still equally as much as a sore loser as you were before you started lifting.

The reason why manlet threads are so common is because so many people are 'manlets' (below 6), so really it proves in itself that its common and nothing to worry about

>manlet being THIS salty

Kek

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

I saw 5'9 girl with a 5'7 black male yesterday

The guy was pure black while the girl was mixed, more caucasian looking

They were a laughing and talk while walking

She would shove her arm with his arm

She was fine

It's called a joke, you idiot.

me next to my manlet friend
his life is living hell in public

>be 6' 2" bear mode starting spring cut
>be yesterday
>walking out of a public bathroom
>almost bump into what I think is a little boy walking in
>oh shit it's a 5' 4" 20 something year old manlet
>the look of hatred on his face

I was still laughing 5 minutes later

>6' 2"
>tall

>tfw no Sabina gf

Hahahaha
That manlet at the left

Knock Knock.
Who'se there?
Manlet.
Manlet who?
Open up, I can't reach the doorbell!

I'm 5'5" and my best friend is 6'3". In public even when just passing by a stranger no one even looks at me.

I'm 6'0.1" measured at the doctor's office, not that it means anything since my country (like most of the world) uses metric. You're probably a 5'8" burger claiming 6'4" jaja.

This is Veeky Forums. You're going to be shit on regardless of what you've got going for you.

You're tall? You're a lanklet
You're small? You're a manlet
You've got a thin neck? You're a necklet
Your chest isn't big enough? You're a chestlet
Work 9 to 5? You're a wagecuck
You're unemployed? You're a NEET
You're out of school? You're a brainlet
You're in school? You're a nerd.
You're in a relationship? You're a cuck
You're single? You're incel

The point of all of this is that if you come here, people are going to take whatever you give them and tear it to shreds. At the end of the day, none of it matters. At the end of the day, the only person you have to live with is yourself so you might as well accept the things that are immutable about who you are and live your life without worrying.

This.

Veeky Forums is the back alley wasteland of the internet. People dont come here to be nice to one another. They come to talk shit and disrespect people anonymously because its funny and makes them feel better. Asking for praise here is like working in public service, its a thankless job. You have to live with what you got and learn to be on control of your own emotions and not be constantly looking for the approval of others.

real question is why are they all so angry kek.

>"le d4rk place of the Internet... Veeky Forums!!! xD"
go back you 9faggot

Nobody here is angry. It's the same kind of shit-talking you'd get in a locker room or on a football field. People take the piss out of each other because it's fun to rile people up and get them to the point where they lose their shit because when they do it's fucking hilarious to watch them sperg out over verbal insults.

holy fuck where are you from. nobody does that. do you only hang out with insecure people or something? only thing I ever hear in a locker room is "nice game" and the occasional "sweet cock man no homo"

Australia. It's the same case in sports, business (at least the ones I've worked at) education and at home. If you can't handle someone having a go at you then you've got no business being outdoors.

Australia sounds weird desu. In most parts of the world an adult insulting someone out of the blue comes off as extremely insecure. More often than not he's the one people make fun of eventually. That or he gets beaten up.

>jaja
Fuck off from my board, spic

The important thing to remember is that real life is not the internet. In real life, if you insult someone, you'll get your shit pushed in. Yes. But if you do it to your friends, it's like playfighting. That's the simplest analogy I can use to explain it. My boss used to call me Pajeet all the time when I worked construction. I called him a wog, and it was on the level. My buddies and I call each other faggots all the time, but we're still mates and that's what matters.

The difference here is that you can just jump right into calling people names and there's no consequence because it's 1.) anonymous and 2.) entertaining. The important thing to remember is that while people may call you a faggot, don't take it personally because we're still mates, and we're all going to make it.

Oh my bad i forgot what a ray of sunshine this place is.

Lol sure manlet

You being so upset about this proves that you're a salty liar

idk senpai, im 6'1 and although Im taller than most middle agged man and pretty much all old men, young guys that are my age are usually my height or taller. Its more rare to meet one that is under 6'0 than over 6'0

Well said breh. But people still don't treat short men as equals in the real world.

I mean yeah but what you're mentioning is on a completely different level than trying to make 70% of the male population commit suicide because they are below 7/10 or shorter than 6'. I mean have you ever been to /r9k/ or even r/short or r/smalldickproblems? That shit is really depressing. I don't think people who have something realize that bullying those who don't goes way beyond playful bantz. Like I have a pretty big dick but I'd never spend my whole day making dicklet threads. Sure I might use it once in a while to win an argument but I wouldn't try to destroy the self confidence of 98% of men just because they're slightly smaller. Also height is the funniest one. I mean most height differences are completely insignificant. Think about it, a 1.98m giant is only 110% of a 1.80m manlet's height.

>My boss used to call me Pajeet
That is a lil bit racist, desu lad

I feel bad for really sort guys. I'm 5'9", and I wish I was an inch or 2 taller. But I have to say, I look down on guys who are shorter than me. I already don't feel tall at all, but shorter guys are just...it's like they're not real men. I know it sucks, and that there's nothing they can do about it. I'm sure some tall guys would think the same about me, but when guys are too short, it's like it's hard to truly respect them.

If guys aren't tall, women don't really "fear" them, they don't have that respect for him being the stronger one. A girl at my last job said something like that about a manager who was maybe an inch or two shorter than me. He was actually a great guy, and she wasn't trying to be mean, but that made it clear to me that height really does matter, at least to a certain point.

This is how guys act to each other. Seriously, have you never been friends with a guy? You talk shit to each other, and the better friends you are, the meaner stuff you can say, both knowing it's a joke. It's unique to men. The same way men can get into a fist fight and then become good friends five minutes after.

Since when the fuck did Veeky Forums become a place to bring other people down?
Have you lot forgotten what Zyzz was about?

What is the current manlet cutoff rate? I'm 6 feet, do I pass?