So I've had a fucking night Veeky Forums. I got invited out by this girl i've been crushin on for a while...

So I've had a fucking night Veeky Forums. I got invited out by this girl i've been crushin on for a while. She knows and we've been on a date and shit. So, she is out with a couple of her friends at the bar and invites me. The entire time I'm there she is flirting with another guy right the fuck next to me. Apparently she had the intent of hooking me up with one of her friends, but I had no idea and she wasn't flirty or anything. I feel fucking betrayed and like I wanna break some shit, I drove home drunk as fuck and feel like absolute shit. Am I overreacting to the situation that just happened or am i justified in my rage at getting alpha'd on by another guy.

Overreacting, but you'll be alright, I'm sure.

You're overreacting if you want to hit something, but your disappointment is valid. She probably saw you as a good guy and thought you'd make a good match for her friend. That means she thinks well of you even if she's not attracted to you.

A lot of girls are oblivious like that. They aren't trying to be evil, they just don't get it.

You probably did not make your expectations clear. You thought you were gonna "hit it up" at the bar and then go be a man with her later. She thought she would invite you for a fun night out and maybe introduce you into her social circle and see where things go.

How did this discrepancy arise?

>I feel fucking betrayed and like I wanna break some shit, I drove home drunk as fuck and feel like absolute shit
>Getting this worked up over some retarded 6/10

Jealousy is an absolute nigger.

Hit the church of iron

Well was her friend cute?

The one she was trying to set you up with

You fucking moron this nice lady tried to help you score some poontang and you blew it.

TATTOO THIS IN YOUR BRAIN: Before you can fuck the head cheerleader you have to screw the ugly one under the bleachers.

YA BLEW IT

I'm currently dating two girls, ask me anything

also don't drink and drive you faggot

I went on a date with this girl we went to a bar and she wanted to play pool but I can't even hit the ball so I said no and she asked this other guy there if he wanted to play. She was laughing and touching his arm while I was right there. By the end of the night I was so dunk and upset that I cried I told her it was because of the stuff I did in the army when I was in Iraq and she felt so bad she sucked my dick in the back of a taxi on the way back to my place. I fucked her about seven times that night and creampied her every time. I saw her once more after that and she got back with her ex.
Don't get attached to a female too early because they have no clue what they want and if they find another guy who they think is right she will move on.

She was like 6/10 but smashable I guess
This is pretty crazy because she is literally a cheerleader. Teaches a dance class n shit. Feelsbadman that I will never smash the alpha female.

Best way to get laid is through friends. The more female friends you have, the more girls come around you because one guy surrounded by his male friends makes them wary of being gang raped. The ones that still approach you are obviously down so you're in like Flynn, but the quality pucci always comes to you be virtue of female companionship. Fuck you've got me going on a rant so may as well continue. Men and women compliment each other. We are at our best when we include the opposite sex in our lives. I'm not necessarily talking about romance either. Take this to heart god damn it.

This sounds like a super similar situation man. I don't think I have the testicles to pull the crying card.

>makes them weary of being gang raped.

Finish reading my post faggot. You fuck her ugly friend and you fuck her good. Eat her pussy, eat her ass, get her off as many times as you can just go absolutely balls to the wall all out. Girls talk, just like we do. She'll tell all her friends how user made her go cross eyed and start speaking in tongues, then sooner or later her friends will want a piece too. If your mate told you a girl gave him the best beej of his life, wouldn't you want one too? Same rules apply. Of course there are no guarantees in life, but this is how the game is played.

I know I fucked up, it was an impulsive drunken retarded thing to do. What's your best advice for someone who hasn't had a girlfriend in over 5 years who is becoming aesthetic and looking to get into the dating scene?

Bro, I was saving you the dignity of calling you out on crying for pussy you beta ass faggot. Don't tell me to read you whole cringey post.

Not the user you responded to but can you even read? In what part of either pist was he "crying for pussy"? He simply stated a time tested course of action for getting the hot one.

I'm 95% sure you didn't try to make a move while you were out on your pretty little 'date'.
You showed her that you've got no balls, that's an instant disqualifier.

Watch RSD Todd on youtube. All of it.

Seriously.

>waiting for the girl to make a clear move

Pathetic.
Make a direct move. If she rejects, move on and fuck her off.

Stop hanging around hoping girls will fall into your lap. Unless you're rich/famous/top 0.1% of looks, they won't.

You would be 100% correct. Fuck.
I am intoxicated, sorry to other user for being a cunt, just in that mood.

It's ok user Rome wasn't built in a day.

dude its a horrible feeling, i know.

seriously though, if you don't make the move, you're fucked. that needs to happen.

Dont drink and drive man. If you got into an accident and fucked yourself up you cant go to the gym. How are you going to make it if you cant even make it to the gym my lad. Dont be so keen to risk everything on something so mundane my dude.

Except it doesn`t work this way. No girl would go with a guy that was with one of her friends.

Get out to places you've never been before. Everytime I get to a new places bitches are tempted. They like new exciting things. Stay at the same place too long and you either have a gf or your options are played out.

It's okay man. Just move on, learn from the experience and don't make the same mistake again. It's not like she's the only girl on the planet. Now sober up, hit the gym and do your fives.

>pulling the troubled vet card

I've done this. I was super drunk and felt really bad the next day, but it worked.

don't drink and drive, that's totally stupid

She was testing you dipshit, to see how bad you wanted it

Girls always do this shit and you clearly failed because you drove home crying like a bitch at the first challenge

We should enslave the womenz!

Do they know about each other?
If yes, how did you manage that?
If not, how did you manage that?

Oh it depends on the girl. Some girls are bitches, the same way some guys are assholes who hit on their friends' gfs