Anyone else getting in shape specifically to make other people feel worse about themselves?

Anyone else getting in shape specifically to make other people feel worse about themselves?

In the words of god Dom, I lift to be better than everybody. If someone feels like shit when they see me tough shit, just start lifting yourself.
However, actively trying to make other people feel bad about themselves is a shitty thing to do OP, kys.

Nah, I would ideally like to inspire people in my sort of social circles to lift. There's a perception for some reason that the second you pick up a barbell your iq drops by 20 points and I want to prove that incorrect

Look man stop asking me this stupid fucking shit I'm extremely hungover today, i may kill my himself

Are you the leader of the swoleft?

Lolol no I'm right wing
That sort of plays into it though, I used to be very left (imo it's all tied in to self-hatred etc) and lifting fixed a lot of my view of the world, and as I got more into lifting I got more right wing. Would be cool if my mates started lifting and stopped being self hating leftist betas.

I do it to make my sister feel bad about herself and inspired because she weights nearly 300lbs.

It doesn't work too well.

I also lift for your sister desu

I just want revenge desu

Yeah I do it so I can eventually knock dyels and manlets out in one swing.

conservatism is a mental disease

Of course. Is there any other reason to get fit?

wtf i support open borders now

Healthcare is not a right.

Only the weak die, seems fine.

Eat shit lefty. Your side is the one with all the faggots and trannies and transracial people.

>people should go bankrupt because they get sick

Nice argument.

Not an argument

Yeah I do it so I can eventually knock dyels and manlets out in one swing.

That is a good thing you fucking backwards uneducated moron. Nobody bats an eye about that inconsequential shit literally anywhere else in the world besides whatever post-industrial, godforsaken, festering asshole in Ohio/Indiana/Wisonconsin you live in. Those people represent the freedom of expression America has evolved to embrace.

It's no longer freedom FROM persecution. It's the 21st century. It's freedom TO. Freedom TO be whoever the fuck you want.

You can still let those people do their thing and build your nationalist, populist agenda you dumb hick

People shouldn't go bankrupt because they got sick.

happy now?

>others should go bankrupt because of your inability to take care of yourself

Work with a 5'8" 290lbs (he weighed himself Infront of me) asshole who gets butthurt about anyone sub 220lbs. I workout because the better I look the dirtier the looks he gives me and the more shit he talks about me to other ppl in the plant. Every weight I lift adds to his anger of me Kek

absolute faggots, way to dodge the point

That's still not an argument. It's just an opinion

Those "people" are mentally ill and need help you piece of shit enabler. There is a difference between being yourself and denying what you are idiot.

Well if they can't afford it they should die.

Lol alright. Clearly you base this on absolutely nothing.

You can't argue with someone who won't listen. I'd rather have my kids taught by some blue haired tranny faggot than by someone ignorant like you who feels it necessary to spread your uninformed dogma to people who have no use or want for it.

Why don't we compare educational achievement? And cite real academic research for our arguments? Oh wait that stuff would mean nothing to you...

And how often does that happen?

>But wants a brainwashed tranny fag to teach your kids

Opinion discarded

Fuck off retard, this is a fitness board.

This is not an argument. It's just your shitty opinion. That does not make healthcare a right.

i do it so i can reject women

Yes, my wife. She's been being a bitch lately so I gotta up the ante and make her feel worse for being a lazy fuck.

>convenient time span is convenient

google: bankruptcies in america per year
first img result

5 secs to debunk

I'm just honestly tired of fluctuating between being a skeleton and a fat slob.

Not an argument

You will never be entitled to the physical and mental labor of another human.

Thats the only reason I do anything, to make other people feel bad.

>am I a bad person?

Nah you're just 16.

Can you lift your sister yet?

No, when I was 16 I was making friends. Now Im making friends hate me.

Oh yeah, I make my brothers feel awful now.

Calls conservatism a mental disease then goes on to argue against transgendered people as mentally ill in the same thread oh i am laffin

Too bad that's not the way it works,you fucking psycho. Enjoy jail you autistic fuck!!!!!

>he says, and promptly becomes part of the half (50%(0.5(1/2))) of the population that gets cancer, changing his edgelord views and pleading for help from daddy Government,

MENTAL ILLNESS

>fat "friend" says i'm not going to make it
>lose 50 lbs, send him a picture and tell him to suck a dick