Have to work hard to makey money

>Have to work hard to makey money
>Have to work out after I come from work at look good
>Pretty much 60% of my day is sweat and blood
>Meanwhile some girls I know didnt have to work even ONCE in their fucking lives but have all their needs taken care of because they look good
This gets my blood boilling so much. How is this fair? I will be able to reach comfortable life after years of working hard to achieve it, meanwhile someone gets to have the same life quality without lifting a finger...

And some people are born in Africa with HIV and live awful lives of famine, exploitation, torture and seeing their children taken away to be made to fight in wars.

Fuck off, you self-victimizing little faggot.

Eventually those people will crash and burn. On the other hand, you will continue to improve and flourish above everyone else in the end.

Well arguably girls have a much lower TDEE so have to continually watch what they eat to not become overweight.

Then again Latin women can eat like crazy and it just goes to their ass and tits so they really do have it on easy mode (until 32+ when they become hamplanets) but who the fuck cares they are there for you to look at.

Maybe you should consider appreciating the fact you have had to work for things since it means you will actually be able to appreciate them. Or be a madfag it's your call.

But on the other hand a woman is born either hot or not, but a man makes himself hot.

THIS

Im not planning to give up or anything. I have decided to make my life good. But sometimes when I work for example (mostly physical stuff in a factory) and I think about this I keep thinking about it even for two hours, then Im even more angry when I realize I killed two hours being mad. Can anybody just tell me an actual distavntage of being female in 21st century so I can stop thinking about this shit?

fpbp

/thread
/sage
/OP is a pussy

So marry someone that works so it's a dual income household.

It's not like you have to marry a housewife.

As much as I hate to sound like a bleeding heart, this guy is right.

Life isn't fair, but you have the incredible luck of being able to improve your situation, and have some degree of freedom.

top post greatest post

fpbt
OH SHIT

you forgot one thing

>paying a big % cut of the fruits of your labor to the good goy government

not op, but he's comparing the standards between genders in the western world so I don't think it's fair to say "muh africa"

while you are right that op is a self victimizing faggot, op is also right in saying that men have to put a lot more work into looking good compared to women

just world theory

>op is also right in saying that men have to put a lot more work into looking good compared to women

so what?

But they deserve it for being born black

Hard work builds character OP

that's why most women go to shit after their mid 20's

for guys that's typically when the real fun starts

And thats faxxxxx

But do they? That chick is gonna be overweight by 35 with two kids and take antidepressants everyday and a sleeping pill every night.

Hahahahhaha SO EDGY AND COOL XD I will post this on leddit

>Apefrica
No one cares.

Go back to /pol/

>get gf
>get her to cam
>FAs pay her to strip
>quit your job

congrats. you're now living life in female mode.

because you are not a girl. take pride in the life that you made with your bare hands and laugh at those who dont know the best feeling of accomplishment.

all these retards quoting this post. the dumb niggers in Africa were already born in this state, for us westerners it sounds bad, but they have no idea how is to live in a civilized country to compare to their actual state. for them, it's all they know, so they're used to it and it's no bad. OP is a faggot, women have it easy for being born with a pussy, but they don't have the same capacities as a man, they're dumb and they don't care about self improvement. we live a hard life, and we learn with it, it's good for us, we improve. Men that complain about this and would prefer to be a woman are fucking pussies.

until she dumps your ass for some saudi prince who pays her hundreds of thousands of dollars to suck his cock compared to her leach boyfriend who does jack shit.

As someone who lived in Africa for a couple years, most are painfully aware of how shitty their situation is, especially with the advent of the internet.

They have 10 years that they have to lock down a guy that won't ditch them when they get wrinkles. They settle for a life where they get to remember the wild and crazy attention they used to have. They peak at 22.

You have 40-60 years of banging hot women and spending your entire life. Your entire 30s-50s is your peak.

Who's really the lucky one?