Meme lifts

ITT we talk about retarded lifts people think are good.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/palms-down-wrist-curl-over-a-bench
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>deadlift
>squat
Inb4 """powerlifters""" call me a dyel
I look like a model without doing these shitty exercises and just doo leg press for legs
Pic related is me

Snatch
Handstand push-ups
Handstands
Deadlifts
Squat
Clean abs jerk
Planche

All movements done by memelifting fuck Bois/ Thots.

Dead lift and squats are memes to me. I don't see practical value in them besides being a power lifter

im sorry senpai. at least you have a nice body

Bicep curls

squats are the most time-efficient way to build you legs, and deadlifts - done properly - kill your lats and traps. you should do them twice a week like a powerlifter would, but they're good exercises.

Are pull ups good for gaining muscle if yoy can not lift

What are you sorry for?

>I look like a model
from the neck down

Nah I don't because my legs are Externally outward.

Maybe, but doing squats ain't gonna help my face. Also I don't think I'm that ugly

What if you play sport

>tfw I just started doing deadlifts and squats again because I thought they were good for me
I don't know what to believe anymore

How much tren did you hit to get that physique

Mirin either way what's ur height/weight/lifts (I.e your bench)

Not on anything, 182cm, 80kg, 120kg for 5 is my max

no, you're not ugly, just not a model. but i think you should shave. (you've uneven growth; mine's even worse.)

p.s. mirin

>practical value
that's their value, you idiot. They carry over pretty good to the real life. There are better things for mass but squats/deadlifts are just practical.

I have acne scars so I'm trying to grow out a beard

how long have you been lifting and what do you do for your obliques?

Started about 8 years ago, took it seriously 3 or 4 ago. I do basically every ab exercise known to man lol

>Not on anything

Well I'm not but I have no way of proving it so fine don't believe me. The point still stands you don't need to listen to rippletits to look good

>deadlift
>lats
how the fuck are you even hitting your lats by deadlifting? you pull yourself up and it hits your lats, you pull a bar from the ground you hit your lower and mid back

he's probably not on any juice, look at those small, weak traps

it aligns with the "i don't do deadlift" preach of his so ya

doesnt do deadlift and is not on juice => small traps

probably was/still is a typical curlbro, 20 sets of biceps, 20 of triceps, 25/25 shoulders/bench, some abs, pullups every 2nd week

also looks like he's way under 182cm kek.

mirin your forearms, but your proportions are weird as fuck and you have that kind of nu-male face

Post body big man

That's why I started and I quit cause it just didn't work for me personally don't care if it's popular..

He's no where near 182 if he's not on anything. That and he literally looks 5'5 anyway

Wow sure convinced me. I'm gonna go do deadlifts now that some guy told me they are practical.

he (or you, idk if ur the guy who posted the pic) obviously wanted to be "mired" (ie criticized), that's why he posted the pic. doesn't matter if i look like jabba the hutt or arnold, that doesn't make my observations less valid

maybe he does a bent over row with every deadlift rep lmao

>'I look like a model'
from the neck down and waist up, yeah

>that face

>insecure, bothers asking why someone would be sorry about a pic he posted of himself

nice try

I'm glad I convinced you. Maybe you will not snap your shit up in real life situation, just because you have good strength, but never learned how to properly brace or how to use your muscles in unison.

When I start lifting again(any day now I swear) I'm going to forgo squats all together and probably bench too.

deadlifts are garbage, squats are a lot of fun though.

>tfw when you complete a heavy squat and feel the dopamine/adrenaline rush

the guy obviously lifts so other guys on a cambodian doll hairstyling forum can "mire" his physique, not for his own health or strength

I lift shit at work all the time. Don't deadlift though, but do rackpulls.

The pose I use to lift heavy shit off the ground is unironically the sumo deadlift. It just feels so safe and right.

There's not a lot of chances you'll get to lift shit off the ground with a conventional stance due to how heavy shit in life is made (it's huge). Sumo is really pretty functional for that. Almost makes me want to do it.

I'd also say the leg press is more functional than squats just due to how if you need to move something with your legs that you're not dl'ing, you're probably pushing it. Though squats would directly correlate to that so whatever.

squat is the king of exercises for a reason - it shreds the most fat as it increases your resting metabolism speed, it is also makes you feel HIGH ENERGY pretty much all time, it is very demanding both physically and mentally so it makes you a more disciplined and focused person overall, and it is actually practical as it makes sprinting, cycling, lifting furniture and other heavy obejct, moving up and down the stairs etc etc much easier.

if you want practical, semi sumo stance deadlift (aka squat stance dl) and zercher squat are the only two lower body dominant movements you need to do.

if there's a child, a wounded man, a heavy box, or a stone or anything you need to lift off the floor, you'll generally position yourself so that the object is directly in front of you, between your legs, and lift it. hence semi-sumo diddly and zercher squat.

broscience

height and weight?

welcome to Veeky Forums, aka 99% of anything fitness related you can read about online.

to each is own

I get that same feel from deadlifts but despise squats.

imo the two main types of people who lift weights are people who want a good body and people who want a good looking body. If you're lifting for a good looking body squats and deadlifts aren't going to appeal to you, if you're lifting because you want to feel proud of your body and make it greek god mode you want to hit every muscle you can even if they don't change how you look very much

Also squats and deadlifts fixed my posture by building my lower back up so I think they're 100% worth it

lmao.
That rampant acne says otherwise bro.

>telling yourself you'll never look like that without roids
>making it

Funny how nobody before the second half of the twentieth century looked like that eh.

Keep believing the hype. Fake natties are literally everywhere.

nah, deadlift use the lats to keep the bar against the legs.
you can get your shoulders an inch or so more forward if you use your lats to keep the bar against legs.
this makes it harder on the lats, but easier on the spinal erectors (and a bit easier on the ass/hamstrings/adductors).

deadlifts are still not a good lat builder, because they're only used statically for stabilization.

/thread

thread wasn't even about this

>>ITT we talk about retarded lifts people think are good.
preacher curls for biceps.

Reverse grip bench press.

What a retarded exercise.

They got as big though, and they didnt have low calorie protein sources like protein powder so would never be as ripped

Gotta get those peaks, bro

great for upper pecs, and easier on the shoulders for some people.
just looks funny.

then do exercises that target the biceps instead of the forearms.

Sure ;) protein powder is what does it.

lol.

it's only creatine bro

second

Post your legs.

mirin them forearms and your chest looks good too

>low calorie protein sources
>what is lean ground beef, pork loin, chicken breast, and white fish

glute bridges/hip thrusts probably look the most retarded but holy shit are they effective my glutes have gotten really strong.

How do I get forearms like these?
My forearms are unproportionate as fuck.

by working on your forearms

the insecurity in this thread.....everything the sjws say about the fitness community, proven in 1 thread

> claims has nice legs
> doesn't show legs

bait is getting worse these days

I hate to break this to you but yes you are that ugly

You only need one meme exercise to stay fit:

3x5 Clean-squat-press

THOSE FUCKING LEGS LMFAO

>182
>80kg
Riiiiight, if you are 80kg looking like that you literally don't have legs. As in, they must have been amputated.

I already do but I'm not getting any results, what exercises are good?

Yeah but you're on roids thio.

on dat der celltech

rotate a bar palms up using your fingers as fast as you can and
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/palms-down-wrist-curl-over-a-bench (use dumbells though)

superset both of them for 3-4 sets and go to failure

your forearms will explode

Dude replace squats for NOFAP, that's how you sound.
>it makes you a more disciplined and focused person overall
jesus fucking christ

Thanks user!

This is true.

Rotate the bar towards you*

>coping

anything that involves cardiovascular exercise combined with weight lifting. See this kid jumping side by side with a 25 pound plate. Just focus on one thing jesus.

>its the protein powder
Damn you are such a fool

he looks right for his ht/wt with average legs desu, it's just what sub 10% bodyfat does to you. High bodyfat translates to much more additional bodyweight than you think.

>These leg exercises are stupid
>to prove it, here's a pic of me that shows everything but my legs