Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofhealth.net/2017/04/29/best-body-weight-exercises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

yea. achievable within about 2 years.

Given the fact that he is a tall mofo
I'd say nah, you can get pretty close, but nah.

He is 6'0.

Not agreeing or disagreeing but what can you see that makes you think "not natty"?

He's not exactly huge, or super ripped, or vascular.

It was sarcasm. You can achieve that in 18 months from hungry skeleton. You just have to be on point.

What kind of program/lifts would build a body like this?

You can see the exact year he started juicing.

latest trends i heard was cross fit and bodyweight exercises are the big think for building an overall full body
have a read here they name few examples
boxofhealth.net/2017/04/29/best-body-weight-exercises/

Depending on your genetics it is.

If you're >1.90 or so probably not possible, ever.If you're

hold on.... that's 13 years of solid gym time.... you figure he has $$$ for decent fish, organic beef, proper veggies,,,, and probably a chef...

with good food around him, he's not tempted to get a Papa John's 60 piece chicken poppers because they're 1/2 price thanks to NBA playoff night.... (just a random example)

plus... he is *paid* to get in shape ?

know what I get paid for ? wearing a golly darn nametag and being a freaking doormat to a dying industry.

>'Noid Rage

>lifting for longer as a natty means you get more gains

found the novice

Yeah, people on Veeky Forums seem to think that anything that remotely resembles a solid physique is unnatural, it's really pathetic. Successful/famous people tend to be way WAY more conscientious than the average Veeky Forumsizen, so it's definitely possible, and even likely in my opinion, that this guy is natty.

Google has the rock listed at 6'5" and Barkley at 6'6"... what is this blasphemy?

The rock is a frauding 6'2" manlet

manlets when will they learn

Sure but why bother? You could do it in 4 months with a cycle

>>WWE measurements
>Costanza.jpg

Is this true? I'm currently a hungry skeleton struggling to gain wait and force myself to eat and at sometimes I just feel like there's no point.

He is natty.