Haha

Haha

Why are manlets this delusional?

I get up at 5am and cook some oats and eggs and I go to the gym because I showered before going to sleep and I don't have to slap myself because I used to practice self-harm and I don't think that's healthy for me

LET ME DRAW THE SIDE I VIEW AS WRONG AS LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS

then I'll draw the side I view as right in a nice calm manner all calm and collected

now I'm right

I'M SO SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a classic.

post more examples of this lmao

how do you get up so early I want to be an early bird

just set your alarm :^)

haha xd
it's not a strawman if it's all in the name of hilarious comedy xd

This panel always makes me laugh so fucking hard with how it keeps the "you" giant but makes the other letters small

Go to bed early.

>kale shake

The beta manlet who made this doesn't know anyone who actually lifts.

Well, he is right though: going to such extreme lengths can only be achieved if you really want to become "someone else". Sure, there is a little percent of people who are doing stuff for strength but the overwhelming majority just thinks that they will finally be liked when they will have muscles.

That being said the guy who made the comic is feeling insecure about the stuff hence the comic so it's kind of ironic. Person who really likes themselves would have been like "wow these things are pretty extreme, good for you". You also lift when you like yourself, you just don't go such extremes for your workouts.

If I didn't like myself I'd stop lifting and just eat whatever because fuck me

>want to become "someone else"
you can want to improve yourself as a person without hating yourself. It's not that i hated who i was before i started lifting or wanted to be 'someone else'; if you can improve yourself as a person why the fuck not do it, whether that's exercising, getting better at social interaction, reading up on stuff etc

I'm jelly of the guy that wakes up at 4 am and takes ice cold showers. I've never had a kale shake but according to Joe Rogan I'm missing out.

>going to such extreme lengths

Of course you can, it's fun, but it's pretty much impossible to contantly do what the comic guy does without concentrating on some bizarre mantra.

It's a fantasy scenario though, realistically it goes as says: people are afraid even of little amounts of exercising.

For me its this one. theres like 4 seperate things that are hilarious about it

Does anybody have that image where there's extra panels to this? The big guy is saying something like "sorry to hear about your latest heart attack" and "want to come to the gym with me? Nothing too heavy to start off with. Just some light cardio" and the other guy just makes a tonne of excuses

Kek, nevermind. Thanks user, you're a lifesaver

kek

name them

Went to bed at 11pm last night. Woke up at 6am this morning just cause. Go to bed early and shut off your computer and phone like an hour before bed.