Hello /hm/ can you tell me what are good blowjob excercises...

hello /hm/ can you tell me what are good blowjob excercises ? today I sucked a cock for 15 min but I had to stop like every 30 sec because the jaw pain became unbearable, it was a tortuous experience because I forced my self to suck non-stop to keep the guy happy

any advice ?; can I train my jaw to keep it open for longer so I can give better blowjobs ?

try mastic gum faggot

>how can i get better at doing something?

practice, you retard

progressive overload. increase time and tension and the size of the cock slowly

>it was a tortuous experience
It was full of winding twists and turns?

so I just need to suck more dicks ? I don't mind meme answers but I really want to know if sucking cock for longer will increase my resistance

my jaw felt like about to explode

Kill yourself, faggot.

>tfw this is a serious answer

>so I just need to suck more dicks
yes, if you wanna be better at it

or stop sucking dick because why the fuck would you have a dick in your mouth and start lift

where the fuck do you think you are ?

any advice ?

I already lift, sucking cock is a pastime

Thinking back to my first girlfriend and her adjusting to giving blowjobs, maybe stop sucking and lick up the shaft while stroking it so you can pace yourself

start with a small asian dick for a few sessions, then move on to smaller white dicks, then to average white dicks, then to big average dick, and then to black dick, but you won't reach that level, that's way advance

just milk a starting asian dick routine for a few months and then move to intermediate white routine

just get to big white and find a routine to maintain

don't forget to swallow a lot and stretch your holes every day for mobility

Suck more cock from more men

Veeky Forums isn't actually gay, faggot. The meme is >lifting for girls, not >lifting for twinks.

>Veeky Forums isn't actually gay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>posts guy who fucks blastic blonde whores on the reg

I rest my case.

that was mfw though, I wasn't saying he's gay

>t. newfag

Veeky Forums is full of gay cunts, mate, don't deny it

>b-b-b-but irony!

All of Veeky Forums's idols are hetero, that's the point. Half of Veeky Forums started lifting just because they wanted to be like zyzz and fuck 6/10 whores at raves.

Key word: started

Fw a couple of years on Veeky Forums, and suddenly everyone wants to fuck a trap up the ass and posts in current glutes thread

Tfw op hasnt even read starting dick

You can practice on a cucumber or something

thanks, I will suck more dick to get my jaw used to longer sucking

>

yeah you'll adjust to it. same with deepthroating
t. fag that sucks cock regularly

have you ever tried throat numbing spray? I'm about to get one to deepthroat better, but i'm afraid of numbing the glans

cucumbers are not realistic

>girls
Also
>implying that's considered a good thing

>cucumbers are not realistic
You banana or tofu?

Bro it's a board dedicated to talk predominantly concerning male physique. I remember there was a poll years ago and Veeky Forums has one the highest concentration of queers, second only to the actual gay board. And who cares? They're not even a fraction as obnoxious as the meme loving fucks that populate this place now, that's makes them alright in my book.

how does it feel and taste like? i always wanted to try it

>no homo

>All of Veeky Forums's idols are hetero
???

>tfw you realise it's almost summer

lurk more kid