What are some good ideas for taking Tinder pictures with no friends? For example here's one I've thought of:

What are some good ideas for taking Tinder pictures with no friends? For example here's one I've thought of:

Place some empty beer bottles next to the couch so it looks like I'm at a party. Use different brands so it doesn't look suspicious. Using a tripod and my phone's camera timer get a picture of myself sitting on the couch holding a half empty bottle of beer. Do this looking away from the camera with an expression on my face that suggests I'm in the middle of a conversation with lots of people.

Side Veeky Forums question, is there a formula for estimating how heavy I could dip based on my bench?

If you're attractive you can put whatever you want

t. Girl

The point is I'm not you fucking cunt.

I only got good at dips when I started doing them regularly. My weighted dips have gone up dramatically recently while my bench has progressed very slowly. So I don't think there's a direct relationship. Keep doing both and you'll get better at both.

lmao you might just look like a drunk

Just take a selfie of yourself in the mirror with a disinterested look on your face and set your profile out like this

>Name: Chad

>I workout, I'm broke and I'm here to fuck.

Then when chicks insult you or whatever, call them fat.
Enjoy swimming in pussy

So what's the point? If you're a 6/10 fuck other 6/10's or lower. No 10/10 girl is going to be on Tindr looking at your picture and decide to fuck you because it had some magical combination of lighting, framing and props. Unless your profile is you sleeping on pic related, hell I'd probably let you have a go.

Then you can put whatever you want and still not get laid lol

I'm average. That's why the picture matters.

You're never gonna get laid, faggot

splurge like $200-$300 on a professional photographer to do a shoot for your profile (but you don't need to tell him that), bring in a few different outfits, or if you want, you can do a location shoot, like at the beach, or something cool looking if you don't live near water. Do like 3/4 different photos of you in different outfits, and you'll be good to go.

Are you genuinely asking for help or just fishing for replies?

Genuine.

I'm the girl. Anyway, you won't be successful then.

Ok. Are you fit?

Hey user not OP here thanks for tip

Holy shit no, don't use professional photos. You'd look like a fucking cringelord

Not really. I mean if I have a pump I look better than average, but no. Pic related. The "intermediates" are like a pound over the threshold.

dude shhhhh

why

Alrighty. Now refer to but do some pushups to make yourself as pumped as possible. I'm not even joking.

Your profile and attitude needs to be as self-absorbed and douchey as possible to garner replies. You need to be a massive obnoxious cunt to set yourself apart from the horde since your looks are shit. Getting the replies is the hard part, keeping their attention is easy as piss. Be blunt and straight forward, "we going to smash or what? So when am I/you coming over?" If they insult you, call them fat, point out shitty features of their pics, play on insecurities, tell them they aren't worth your spoof, sometimes, preemptively insult to break them down. Play on women's inherent insecurities and then throw them a bone. If you look bad, you can't afford to play nice, you need to play dirty. You are tricking them into thinking you are full of confidence and there is more to you than a cracked mug and dyel body.

Remember, you're topshit. You are the one throwing them a bone.

If they insult you that battle is lost and you should move on.

men below 7/10 can't fuck on tinder

>If they insult you that battle is lost and you should move on.
>what is a shit test?

Or it's an opportunity to spin it around and put her on the spot. All he needs is trial and error and the right apathetic asshole approach and he can make it.

does that mean I'm at least 7/10 cause I fucked girls off tinder?

If OP had the charisma to charm a girl who a moment ago sincerely tried to get him to leave her alone, he wouldn't be asking for help on Veeky Forums.

>sincerely tried to get him to leave her alone
Did she put down the phone?

>charisma
That's why he acts like an asshole, to cover for the lack of charisma.

If they start shit talking and you back down then you are the very definition of Beta. Take it and run with it

My opinion is that OP can't pull that off and should play the numbers game.

The girl in that pic is clearly flirting, there's a difference.

There she is getting flirty. But they often lay it on pretty thick with "hard to get" shit but just remember that if the bitch keeps replying, she is interested and is just seeing if you're a giant pussy

>My opinion is that
Stopped reading right there

I installed tinder yesterday. I'm not even handsome I just put 2 pictures of myself with nobody else in there while I was on a holiday. I swiped like 30 girls and got 3 matches already. I don't think you need to fake being at a party man.

t. Steve

You're doomed

My nigga