Why is he lying on the internet? He's clearly a fraud

archive.is/ru1or

He already explained it, OP.

> Mind muscle connection is important

Probably you, looking for validation. Who gives a shit bro.

My favorite gemstone is sage btw.

you really think that someone would just go on the internet and lie !? no way man

>What are noob gains

I gained 16kg in 6 months running on SL and 3k diet

>I gained 16kg

And most of that was water weight and fat.

You can gain 1kg of muscle a month, and that's being generous.
So you gained 6 kg muscle and 10kg of fat.

noob gains are neurological not muscular. besides a TRUE beginner can't gain more than 0.5 lbs (~0.2 kg) of muscle per week which is roughly 2 lbs (~1 kg) per month or around 24 lbs (~10 kg) per year.

if you did some sports before you started lifting and had some muscle beforehand that number goes down even more. even if you have good genetics those muscle gain numbers would be similar. there is no way around this unless you turn in your natty card.

so if you are a real beginner at most you gained ~5 kg of muscle and the rest was fat. so around 70% of your gain was fat.

Doesnt look like fraud
Damn fit, every time someone makes normal progress u claim roids.. Embarrassing

Who the fuck cares, sage this shit

He posted he wants instagram followers
Can't stand the fake enthusiasm shit like
>thanks!!

>all these low test betas

My jawline and abs are still visible. I did get a big ass tho

>48 lbs of muscle in 1 year
>normal progress

saged

So? You can have visible abs up 18% bf.

I bet none of these cucks even lift. They are fat dweebs or skeletons who lurk and criticise anyone who they deem has made progress which is not 'physically possible'

i'm over 20 and i still have them if i flex

easily natty based off that pic, you newfags don't realise how much of a different a pump, angles and lighting make

Who gives a fuck

I weighed 69kg at 10%bf in December, now I weigh 78kg at 14% bf.
Do the math if you want but it's mostly muscle.
You're right about noob gains, some people think they can get good gains by gyming 3 days per week. You have to gym 6 days if you want mad gainz.

Retard

>>fraud at 17

He's got some impulse issues and is going to be a cunt as an adult.

Saging isnt an equivalent of downvote
>>>/reddit/

if you don't think he's using steroids, post your equally impressive all natural physique pls I want to see it

again, it's not that end result is impressive, it's that he gained 50lb of relatively lean mass in 1 year that's impossible

>gained gained 10lb of muscle and 10lbs of fat and water
>thinks it's in anyway comparable to gaining 48lb of dry mass

Lol, fucking newfags.

You realize all steroids really do is give you a second or third "puberty," right?

If he is 17 and happened to have spiked testosterone levels due to puberty happening in the recent past, it's possible that this is natural if he happened to train, sleep, and diet hard.

t. fraudster

>puberty meme
your testosterone rises to that of an adult male during puberty. while before you couldnt build much muscle now you can. the concentration increase is between 4-10fold from around 4nmol/l to 20-40 nmol/l.

the substitution with testosterone cause of cancer, bone loss etc. will have you in that normal range of an adult male. for proper pure muscle growth in short time (like in OPs pic) you will want 50-100 times those levels. never ever will puberty give you these kind of gains.

you can work hard and take steroids
nattycels are fucking retarded

Test is higher in your 20s than in your teens, you fucking mongoloid.

Hm...if the weight is correct then he has put on more fat then muscle or equal ratio. I guess this is possible but it's probably a bit more then a year. Also take into account the lighting, posing, etc. I can make myself look 10x better doing the same thing and I've seen other people do this on their progression pictures. I remember one guy was otter mode but then in one angle looked like he was frank zane or something.

tl;dr it probably is real but a little over a year and took 100 pictures of himself in different angles to make him look 10x better.

He looks leaner in his after photo, though. That's why we're saying roids.

to all of you itt who think you can go from looking like in the first picture and gain 50 pounds of mass (natty) you're retarded

he really doesn't. it's impossible to tell when you're stretching your body like that. plus it even looks like the contrast of the picture was played with which will enhance the appearance and ridges of muscle. I have an associates in graphic design and i'm too familiar with how different contrasts and shadows/lighting can enhance a figure unbelievably.

Too bad you're not familiar with how bodybuilding and body composition work.

He clearly has more visiblie muscle tone in the after photo. Even if he didn't get leaner he didn't put on any significant amount of fat, which means roids.

jesus Christ you're naïve, typical faggot that thinks everyone's on steroids because they have better results then yourself.