Deload or Entire Week Off?

doing jr smolov routine:

bench/deadlift/overhead press 3x a week

squat/front squat/pull up/incline press 3x a week

so i'm at gym 6 days a week

the past 4 weeks was going great and was getting like 20 pounds on leg days and 10-15 pound increment on my other workouts so they looked like this:

215 bench/150 OHP/275deadlift
285 squat/160 frontsquat

but on the 5th week the bench/ohp didn't go up or stayed the same, they went down like 5-10pds

assuming my diet/sleep/test is great, what should i do?

you are doing smolov jr for all those lifts at the same time?

id trade all the twinks and sissies of the world for a woman of her caliber

entire week off

she's already fat. she will become obeast pretty fast and after that it's a ride to early gravve

if thats the way it has to be then so be it
i dont mind

You should try to keep the intensity high but drastically reduce the volume. Cut the amount of sets in half and finish each set with 1 or 2 possible reps left. Do this until all soreness and fatigue is gone. 1-2 weeks.

yeah iam

hm ok ill try but its not actually any soreness coming from it, i feel like it's just CNS fatigue but i haven't noticed any changes in my mental stability or feel any different. am i not gonna notice it?

Because changes in your mood could be very gradual you may not notice that you are actually feeling worse than usual. I suggest keeping a journal of the soreness or your push/pull/legs and a subjective 1-5 rating of recovery. The decrease in volume will also make you more respond better to the program when you start it again.

smolov jr actually tells you to do 4x a week but im just gonna stick with 3x because it seems like 4x does seem to give more results but i feel like those results aren't as efficient from what i've seen.

what youre saying makes zero sense, do you realize that?

ok so when it actually starts i won't notice until later if i continue with what i was doing. cool desu

i'm trying to say 3x is better off for me and this routine, if i tried to do it all 4x a week i don't think i could keep up because i tried it once before and my arms actually got really sensitive.

i shudder thinking how she looks without that

and whenever my arms started getting really sensitive like that they remained that way for almost a whole week so i don't wanna risk that again.

If it works, it works. He's less likely to get injured from overtraining and the gains will last longer if he does 3x a week.

ya im actually really happy with this routine but the only problem is if i tried to add in curls my arms will go blown sensitive mode and hurt all week.

calves are ok those i love to pump them up.

she used to be thicc chubby, now she's just fat
same with olivia jensen
:(

>wearing a corset

You say that as if they didn't get better.

>keep the intensity high but drastically reduce the volume

um did you mean keep the weights the same and just reduce the reps lmao

if only she was black

is this really better than just putting it off for a week? wish i could find studies to back this up