ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i store mine in one of these and leave it out on the curb twice a week.

who are you quoting

I can't anymore. Job requires me not to.

I smoke it with my friends after buying it from a dealer who comes and deals to us on his motorbike.

legally famalam

Bring it to the police and tattle your dealer

>legal here as well
>cannabis has changed my life in very good ways senpai
>I have to quit/throw it off for some time though

I'm not a degenerate and have a well paid, respectable job with a good social and love life.

Indica - before bed, after training.
Sativa - before studying/reading/work that requires me to concentrate.

I mostly vape it (fag, I know, I just don't like tar in my lungs), but also roll joints.

If you are wondering about gains, I'd suggest to use it while bulking for the munchies.

Or use indica if you're doing Intermittent Fasting. That helps fighting the food urges.

I smoke Indica strain to calm myself before sex. Works absolute wonders

>Sativa - before studying/reading/work that requires me to concentrate.

like this

I don't

I know what you're thinking, but nah, it really does work.
I've been smoking it for over 20 years due to early onset parkinson, so the regular me is a high me. Haven't been "sober" for years.

Been doing 2 day water fast a week and can confirm that weed help me stay alive/sane during the fast.

so you're telling me everyone on Veeky Forums has smoked before?

A majority of the US population has likely smoked weed at some point. I'd rather have ppl smoke weed vs. Be drunk and smoking processed cancer sticks

OP here

My experience with cannabis

I can get a little nervous and anxiety can set in with new social interactions sometimes

Few weeks ago, spend the day out visiting my family and my brothers, go out with my bro smoke a few joints talk about life, figure I might as well show you guys some photos

Smoke with my brother, come back home, talk to parents like a normal person for once, than we go to my cousins place and theres a bunch of people there, we end up chilling for hours, drinking tea/coffee into the late hours in the night while talking, laughing and enjoying life

I smoked hours before, and it kept me calm and just helped me enjoy the moment I was in at that time, wasn't even high but had a great time with people, and it was a result of the cannabis earlier in the day, without it I might be nervous to a little anxious about social situations

And yet you come to Veeky Forums.
Really activates my almonds.

Spent a couple hours in the mountains, yea we smoked a little bit and hiked, but the experience was amazing and the cannabis only savored the experience so much more

The best thing I've ever done is give up weed. I already have problems with anxiety and overthinking things. Weed just supercharges it then 2 days later I end up crying like clockwork for no reason, not to mention the panic attacks.

>tfw no mountains nearby

Don't need mountains to have fun, go outside more often the city/infrastructure is built in such a way in every state to have plenty of hobbies/various interests for the general public to participate in

In very small quantities after the gym and rarely a bit before bed. I can make an eighth last 3 weeks easily.

I use it to relax and help my stomach issues.

Now that im employed smoking weed feels much better. I can smoke now and do not get any of the gulity feelings i got when i was an unemployed NEET BUM. i use to smoke then get paranoid and feel guilty because i was human waste

now i can come back from a hard day of work and smoke weed

>>

That's all fairly irrelevant to weed though, more to do with you not able to handle your own problems. Doing shit like blaming the weed is probably why you have so many problems in the first place- take responsibility for yourself

> tfw turned 18 almost a year back
> bought a pipe, pajeet cashier was the only person to wish me happy birthday
> my classmate sold me weed
> I instantly knew I was getting ripped off
> I wish I could go back in time and beat the fuck out of him
> he tried to smoke it with me
> told him to fuck off
> my pipe wasnt great for smoking weed
> just a bunch of smoke
> eventually feel sleepy
> watch Sam Hyde videos
> this sucks ass
> throw the pipe out and havent smoked weed since

My best childhood friend organized the deal to rip me off. Funny how I was like an older brother to him and he helped con me out of my money. Stupid faggot.

I have anime and steroids now though :^)

I stick it up my butt.

>thinking /pol/ memes are acceptable here

Considering first time use, any tips? Edibles better than smoking? Indica or sativa? Does it kill gains?

What did you pay?

Was a huge stoner in high school, smoked 5-6 times a day, was stoned every waking minute for years

In college switched to drinking and hardly ever smoked

Now i'm old, drinking gives me terrible hangovers and ruins my gains, so i smoke on friday and saturday nights and leave it at that

Moderation truly is key to everything in life

10x a good price.

I didnt know anything about weed. Im not rich either. I didnt realize how sheltered I was. I was posting on Veeky Forums my teenage years while people were smoking weed getting pussy.

At least Im fit though.

Lower dose is better, don't jump straight into a large dose of edibles

Take your time and do other things throughout that time, like clean your house/appt you will observe where your thoughts go and what happens to you

If you are a dick, rude, or a mean person be weary of cannabis, I was being rude/disrespectful to people at work and didn't pay attention to myself as an observer, got high during a stressful work week, and was terrified while looking at myself and my actions throughout the week, the bad trips you get are actually life changing, ever since than I tried to change and be a better person, Still don't know why i was so rude back in the day, but it might have just been my own insecurities

Overtime find different influences to try while you're high, I like to talk to other people and see what happens

I started smoking/edibles at 26 years old, great times

Also,
>Moderation truly is key to everything in life

This is really the key, once I started eating edibles everyday after work it wasn't good for you, once I stopped and came back to it every couple of months, fri/sat/ night it can be wonderful

>smoke in morning
>able to eat all muh foods
>feel great
>motivated to lift
>in general, loving life
>don't smoke
>can't stomach anything in the morning
>depressed and bored throughout day
>don't feel like doing shit
>have to stay this way due to laws
thanks for all that freedom america

as someone who used to sell weed/knows a lot of people who sell your childhood friend probably didn't know

He probably just went up to the guy and said "hey you wanna sell a sack to my buddy?"
not
"Hey my friend needs weed will you sell him 4.6 grams for 35 etc etc"

Don't be mad at him m80, it happens, I've seen lots of little petty arguments over this exact situation

Though desu weed is pretty damn degenerate, people act like there isn't a hangover but it makes you lazy the entire day after and hard as fuck to get out of bed

If you're going to use it, eat it.

I just switched to 100mg THC pills. Gets me through the night without sleep apnea episodes.

btw, not fat.

>100mg THC pills

That would be medical grade

Do you use a medical card for this? You in Denver?

Sounds like you need high CBD weed

>cutting and noweed
>this image literally got me hard

Those seem like personal things that weed may have helped you through desu

I certainly did pretty boi

Agree

>Implying lifting weights isn't the only hobby of 99% of Veeky Forumsfags.

I used to say the same things to people until it started negatively affecting me the way it did

Don't worry he was probably getting ripped off by the same guy. Best is to buy where it's legal. Like if you live close to a state/country where it's legal, go there during holidays or something and bring back a good amount of dank.

This

I think my gf has those panic attacks you're talking about. I'm not 100% sure it's panic attacks, but whenever she gets stressed she gets really dizzy, very warm and just has to lie down and drink some water to calm down. it mostly happens when she's not high. does that sound like what you had?

Use CBD dominant or THC free varieties and extracts for DOMS.

I ordered a few of these chocolate bars off the deep web, never tried edibles before I never had access to them, but I have been smoking for like 2 years.

How much should I eat tonight?

On the days off I'll set up camp at the couch with readily available snacks and drinks and play battlefield 1 for 8 hrs straight until I green myself to sleep.

those are good but not a lot of potency, there is stuff out there with the same mg for half the price

condolences my man, i hope the shakes don't fuck with your life too much

fuck off cuckfag

Toronto, Canada.

I am registered with a doctor.

But i swear they fucked it up here. I'm going to sign up with a "compassion club" that's been open since 1997 instead. The government licenced company put banned pesticides on their crop and lied about it. And the cops are busting all the 'legitimate' places only to have shady youths setup at the same location...

I'ts all so shady here.

Pheonix Tears are the best though!

>100mg?

How is the experience? Are you using indica, sativa or hybrids?

That's because your sativa is shit. but yes it is possible to study on some hybrid sativa dominant stuff.

The high you get from edibles is a lot different than from smoking. Edibles tend to give me a full body high (tingly all over), while smoking focuses the high in my head. Kind of hard to understand if you've never tried it before. If you want to experience the typical high you see on TV and in movies, I'd smoke it.

Indica is more chill while sativa kind of gives you a buzz. If you're going to sit around and watch cartoons and eat chips, try indica. If you want to go on a hike or do stuff, try a sativa. Hybrids can give you the best of both.

It only kill gains in that you'll probably want to eat a shitload of garbage food. Either account for that or have the willpower not to stuff your face. I've eaten two 14" pizzas and a carton of ice cream before after getting high. The shit I took the next day was the worst I've ever experienced.

perfect situation would be outside on a coolish warm spring/summer day in the day time with my few close friends when i have the next day off just so i feel better.

i dont really like doing it alone anymore its not the same as i remember first starting. probably cause of how normalized it is cause i smoke in my room when before it would be out with friends, and im more depressed and weed doesnt make me feel better especially when alone lol

I always get panic attacks right when it hits me. Like right after I smoke and it creeps on my I go oh shit oh shit oh shit then regret doing it then feel horrible. How do I stop this feel? I like listening to music high and I wanna do it before bed or when playing vidya.

once every week or so when i wanna watch a movie or listen to music and really feel it

If your sativa is helping you concentrate, it's weak af. Sativa should make you get lost in the space in your head and ponder the enigmas of the universe

this

>If you are a dick, rude, or a mean person be weary of cannabis, I was being rude/disrespectful to people at work and didn't pay attention to myself as an observer, got high during a stressful work week, and was terrified while looking at myself and my actions throughout the week, the bad trips you get are actually life changing, ever since than I tried to change and be a better person, Still don't know why i was so rude back in the day, but it might have just been my own insecurities

Had the same experience. It's stress, that's all. Staying positive is a skill (and a great attribute of a leader).

>buying weed to throw out
>could just not buy it

>dat_21st_century_first_world_male_paradise.jpg

You have to be over 18 to post on Veeky Forums go back to lurking /pol/

Smoke outside and go on a long walk. Get baffled by trees that are so big they don't fit in your field of view.

Smoke inside and watch Kiki's delivery service and cry tears of joy as she finds a way to make it in the harsh real world and become excited about your life

Just some personal examples. I like weed but it has to be sparingly and I have to be in a good mindset, I.e worked all day and am set for the next day.

good shit lad

can't wait to move out of jew york city and get back to nature

I eat it when I can

in grade 11 and 12 i drank so much and never worried about health or sleep, but when i drink like 2 tallboys ill lay down wide awake and finally sleep, stay asleep for an hour then wakeup for an hour +, then sleep a few more hours and wakeup super tired. I get literally the worst sleeps you could imagine when i drink now it's so annoying i basically dont do it

idiots who can be connected to the internet instantly at anytime but are too dumb or too lazy to research.

Iv been smoking for 18 years. even had a routine after working out and going to bed

now I smoke once a day, on some days more than that.
buying half an ounce tonight

I've been smoking multiple times a day for two years now, only taking about a couple weeks off total. It's made me slightly retarded and crazy, but that's because psychedelics don't do anything but bring out who you really are inside. it really helps with lifting injuries and bulking, not to mention it's fun as fuck. Just don't go high to the gym - it's fun at first and listening to music is great, but you push less weight and over time your lungs get weaker overall.

tl;dr - be responsible, moderation in all things

typically first time smokers don't really feel the high, which is probably due to not knowing what to expect and not inhaling the fucking smoke into their lungs cus they're scared. the solution to this is not to be a pussy and to start with smoke

edibles are pretty tight though

eat it all and trip balls

That's cool what city are you in and what does he look like?

Rip a few out of a oney or bat
You probably won't even feel high the first time you smoke
Don't smoke too much or you may green out and puke
Smoking weed week marginally decrees your lung health but by a very small amount
If you are worried about that buy a vape pen and some thc oil
No it doesn't really effect gains you may even get better lifts in if you smoke before hand

Weed doesn't make you trip you 10 year old.

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Can relate. That hazy weed hangover that stays with you for hours after you come down from the high can really help with anxiety.

mommy's bubble boy detected

>Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use
gee

Same issue with me, although I smoked for a long time before it started happening. It just became not enjoyable so I just said fuck it and quit. Haven't touched it for years now and im scared if i smoked again id get uncomfortably high

What about alcohol :(?

I was guilty of this during my first year of college. Except I went full on degenerate and mixed weed and amphetamines and instead played vidya for 16 hours straight before eventually fapping and sleeping for the next 16. I honestly wonder how I survived that phase of my life.

A little throughout the day to ward off the crippling depression, I'm trying to ween off of it though.

I've also found that working out when the high is fresh gives me a massive energy boost

try not smoking so much at one time

if you're smoking .3 grams, spread it out over 5 bowls and leave the ash in as a filter

i used to get paranoid and have visual hallucinations when I smoked. gonna go full stereotypical dude weed lmao guy on you here and say i made friends with the literal monsters, spirits and demons and consider myself a mediator between their world and ours. so now it's not a problem for me.

You can always pack a tiny pinch in a bowl
I honestly don't know why people smoke joint after joint. A single joint of reasonable size gets me too high. A bowl half packed gets me high enough. If you have a bad time on weed, just try smoking less! :)

This, the first couple time i didnt feel much but then i smoked my buddies bong and got astoundingly high. You dont see thing when your high but the first time i got high i imagines my friends mom coming home and yelling at. It was just a dream/vision and when i came out of it i asked my friend if it happened but it didnt. Never got that high again in my life haha.

no shit, really?

>Regular smoking of marijuana by itself causes visible and microscopic injury..
>habitual use of marijuana alone does not appear to lead to significant abnormalities in lung function..
>no clear link to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease has been established
>Although marijuana smoke contains a number of carcinogens and cocarcinogens, findings .. .. do not suggest an increased risk for the development of either lung or upper airway cancer
>In summary, the accumulated weight of evidence implies far lower risks for pulmonary complications of even regular heavy use of marijuana..

did you even read the shit you post or did you just copy paste it from /pol/