Current Body Thread

cbt 5'4 ~145lbs
>manlet jokes and questions welcome

when did u start lifting

aesthetic as fuark bruh even though ur manlet
it could be worse, imagine if you where a nigger
I would literally kill myself if I was born a nigger so feel lucky, you'll be one of us on the day of the rope or the day of the saw

That's dyel by manlet standards, start by asking if he lifts then proceed to learn since when if he does.

Do you have an erection in these pictures?

are you competing in international sphincter stretching tournaments or what is the purpose of that hairstyle?

when will you learn? seriously though, solid body, mirin those manlet gainz.
t. 5'11" manlet of the gods

5'11
170lbs

no, my cock is 8 inches hard and 5.5' flaccid when its freezing cold, combine this with my slight stature and I'm more pressed trying to hide the monster in my pics
dick size doesn't scale with height unfortunately for you lanklets

the elusive 5'11" lank. glad to have seen that at least once.

put on like 30-40 pounds you skinny little shit

Please answer this OP :3

5'8, 172 pounds. Cutting from 192. It's not much but it's ok I guess. Goal is 155.

about 4 years ago
i much prefer black people to racists my friend
no but keep looking at my dick
gay jokes welcome too, i like having my hair braided when i'm not doing a lazy bun
thanks

does it bother you than your insecurity makes decisions for you? i.e. over compensating corn rows on a white dude?

have you ever considered that i'm slightly gay and you're projecting

Why?

>turbo Manlet trying this hard to convince strangers about his cock
Is there any pore on your body that doesn't just ooze insecurities? Seriously, you're a living meme at this point

This place is 18+ there's no way you're 18+ reported

dude you're responding to is some other manlet, i'm OP
jelly of my babey faec

5'7 at 158

not gonna lie, im jealous of your hair. i cant rock the manbun style. good body too.

cut to 160 and just maintain

You bulking or cutting?

Just started cutting
Pic was at 160, looking to cut down to at least 155 but probably a little lower. As you can see from this peak bulk pic (165lbs) I was looking to mostly lose weight from my hips/lower back and abdomen (which is going good so far)

6'1
thoughts?

You look 14 how old are you?

I really think you have a lot of potential as far as aesthetics. Your arms look good and your torso is nice and thick. When youre bulking focus on your chest, thats the only thing really lacking imo.

thanks breh
21 in october

Thanks, chest is definitely a weak spot (185x5) but unfortunately my frame is actually smaller than it looks, so at my height I'm not really physically imposing at all. Currently reading mangas that are inspiring me to get much leaner, which would probably help my face out

Where are the girls yo. I need to masturbate before I go to bed.

I like the braids desu

It's not much, but at least i am finally seeing some progress, albeit small one.
For the first 7 weeks of weightloss, it very much seemed like nothing was happening at all.
Having even a tiny little bit of progress to hold onto is really boosting my already high motivation.
Plus, anterior pelvic tilt is finally looking to get better.
For the first time in months, i feel like i'm gonna make it brahs.

thanks my dude i do too. i like getting girls to do my hair and the braids always get attention from black girls especially lmao
solid v line, keep going you already look great

Nice lines from working out

>trying to look like a negro
>on purpose

lines?

Sorry brah couldn't help myself. Keep up the good work, drink plenty of water and eat veggies.

cutting nine weeks, peep them abs.
5'5", 148, gril

Dont stop dude, looking good

ah i see. yeah, i had those underboob rolls for quite a while now, but they are almost gone now.
bad thing is, there is still a crease in the skin, i don't think that'll go away. i can live with that though.

Mirin
>this is what making it looks like

You're ugly m8

is that your brother? get with me and you'll consider him one.

proud of my progress :)

looks pretty average to me. not a pretty boy, but not ugly, come on.

Lookin' good. How old are you ?

I'm starting my cut. What areas should i begin working on next bulk?
Also my lower waist has this really weird fat pocket or something. It always sticks out. Will it go away once i reach 10% bf?

Cut scars on thigh. lol you're trash.

some fat deposits go away later than others.
i would say yeah, don't worry about it.

6ft 190lbs trying to hit 200 before I cut again and hopefully not look like shit.
Lifts currently after 1.5 years of training goes as;
Ohp 175 3x3
BP 235 3x3
Squat 350 3x3
DL 450 1rm.

Haven't really been squating or deadlifting overly heavy as I've been trying to fix my atp.

post more legs bby

Alright thanks. Should i go for yhmb?

wait are you an actual trap?

I'd let you suck my dick, tbqh.

more pics as i make progress. this is like 2 months in, 2 weeks of a REAL program using more than dumbbells.

yeah. did you think i was trolling? :O

Hes fairly shredded to be fair, stop projecting your fat ass onto him and considering it an improvement

Do you mean Yohimbine?
Because why would you?

Grow a beard and become dwarf warrior mode

Kill yourself fag

whatever if youre a manlet make the most of it, which you clearly did. Looking good

how is your dick tucked in so well then dude? lmao

Your body isn't actually all that bad. Hit abs and chest a bit harder before you cut and you should be able to go statue of David mode.

Yea. Doesn't it help in killing stubborn fat?

it's not? just looks it because of how i'm facing the camera lol

>Doesn't even post pic
Mhmm.

that's just marketing bullshit. keep losing and that stubborn fat will go away. no need for some mystical tree sap.

We don't post

How's the weather down there?

that's a little unfair, no? you are rubbing your fish taco to all these chiseled bodies, but wont provide some material of your own?

OP, im 5'7" around 165
i want to look as defined as someone like yourself. what would you say to do achieve this? weights/workout routine/diet etc.

Nothing stopping from you rubbing one out to all the chiseled bodies too, don't be jelly.

also, your abs, do u you use tension/resistance machines, medicine balls, weights? and whats the prefered excersizes you use for belly and waste?

OMG those are cut scars... I had sex for a few weeks with a girl who had those all on her leg and she said they were stretch marks and i didnt' think anything of it i made a bunch of suicide and kms jokes when i was around her LUL

you must have a tiny dick. i approve.

that's why they're called traps lol...

5'9 167lb. Awkward situation where I have to decide to either let this bulk end now as planned 9 months ago, go full summer shreds and likely fall a little short of my year 4 goal due to spending the next few months in a deficit...or pretty much gaurantee hitting year 4 goal next May by continuing lean bulk for another full year.

Very aesthetic as usual. Nit picking advice would be upper/inner chest development.

Good overall symmetry and leanness, keep on keep onin.

Always used to mire David but now i'm seeing he has virtually zero chest and honestly looks like someone lifting moderately for 1-2 years.

up the tren

you've looked the same since the day you started posting
stop posting and gain weight

>5' 4
shit i'm sorry man
why are regular manlets so ugly, shave yourselves

>How to reveal you've only been on fit for a few months, the post.

Here's the first pic I ever posted on fit. You're right, I looked the exact same 42 pounds ago.

how old are you?

5'11 ~163lbs

What's your program look like, my man?

im glad i tickled ur bone user
thanks dude i said in another comment, 21 in October
thx bb
i am incapable of growing a non-patchy beard lmao, androgyny for life
thanks my dude
generally a bit colder
definition is conditioning, period. i suggest fasting until the evening and cutting bullshit out of your diet. I don't actually hit abs either, heavy squats will do more for your physique than you'd ever imagine
chest is definitely the area I'm most focused on improving, although i think i determine which lighting to use based on how it makes my abs look, which whitewashes my upper chest due to the vertical lighting. this pic shows it better
pls don't be sry bby

uh okay?

thanks! :P

6' 172

30, started lifting at 27.

ABCABCX hypertrophy split.

>although i think i determine which lighting to use based on how it makes my abs look

We all know that feel bro.

Roast me

Currently bulking

~75 kg, 5'8", 2 years lifting

is this you op? were you maybe born a woman?

Nice tattoos.

Has lifting helped you conceal your inadequacies? We all know it hasn't helped your height or your narcissism, but has it made you a better person in other ways? Do you recycle more, for instance?

rapist aesthetics/10

Fuck me daddy

Shaven old good-for-nothings are your fetish?

I know something you'd be good for tho

That all you got ;)?

What's that, boss?

What's there to roast? You're all bone.