Attractiveness general

Let's share little tips and tricks to be more attractive aside from basic hygiene and wearing fitting clothes.

Also some questions:

Scale 1-10

How much do you think being chubby and having a mild acne drops your points? (me currently)

How much being muscular/fit/having a good body rises your points?

How much just dropping your weight and getting rid of that face fat affect your points?

I have found that grills from 1-7/10 find me attractive and above that ignore me. Just wondering how much higher I can aim if I was lean and had good skin?

if you ever feel bad about yourself for wasting time on Veeky Forums shitposting just remember that some guy spent time to collect all those images, write all that text put it together and post it on chinese image board to get (you)'s from anonymous users

what a bullshit chart it doesn't even have eggman or elliot get raped

shitty chart
only the very bottom left is attractive

>How much do you think being chubby and having a mild acne drops your points? (me currently)
A fuckload, trust me, it DOES. Just think about it, when you imagine the perfect girl do you think of her as an overweight person with acne? Yeah I though so.

>How much being muscular/fit/having a good body rises your points?
It depends, a good body shows discipline and consistence, it goes way beyond aesthetics but there are other factors like height and face.

>How much just dropping your weight and getting rid of that face fat affect your points?
From personal experience, a fuckload . I used to be 210lb at 6'0 in highschool. I was simply nonexistent for girls. Fast forward to college I got into ottermode at 165lb and my female friends tell me I'm hot.

Girls ask for my name and even at the gym I had the hottest girl intruduce herself to me, next saturday we are doing a workout together. This being said, you cannot cure autism with weight lifting, I have gone my way to screw up things like being in the bedroom with a hot drunk girl yet never making a move on her, to ghost some cute girl who was even making plans for our second date for my own insecurities.

It has been a nice journey tho, lifting does help. I might add that I may be lucky because I'm considered very tall for my country and my face clean and average.

I didn't make the chart, just took it from the internets. Also if you look at the text it is just copypasta from a female rating system.

Feel free to make a Veeky Forums-approved rating system if this bothers you.

Personal experiences, just what I was looking for, thank you user. Gives motivation to drop my weight.

Is that fucking Jason Blaha in the 8's section?

tfw your a 9 ;)

>Feel free to make a Veeky Forums-approved rating system if this bothers you.

>Heath Kirchart and Kenny Anderson on that list

good taste

Paul walker an 8?
>He is clearly Chad tier

Those pictures do not match the chart, the pictures need bumping down one position at least

Live to skate. Skate or die.

You glossed over Gonz, P Rod and Nyjah, btw.

Everything 8 through 10 is totally subjective.

Nah, he was a good looking guy for sure but he's not "holy shit he's hot!" its more Wow i cant believe hes 38

He was super fucking hot just before he died though

>Everything 8 through 10 is totally subjective.

>implying that not all of these ratings are inherently subjective

are you a real retard?

how much does being skinny drop your points?

how about dark circles under your eyes?

summer is coming and I'm going to have to start showing some skelly-elbows. pic very related.

Skinny is always better than fat and skinny fat without a doubt. I say its neutral until you stand to someone who is actually fit.
Fit > Skinny > Skinny-fat > Fat

Also get more sleep or buy some products on amazon. Lift more youre a fucking twig.

I don't lift, I just exercise sometimes. I figure I don't eat enough for it to make any difference.

Sleeping more would be nice but probably won't happen. I'll look up some products and maybe try to go outside more.

>Never ganna make it

You're missing the point. The point is that there are thresholds . Once you reach the final threshold, you're good looking enough to be an 8 and from there, it's in the eye of the beholder to decide if you're their personal 9 or 10. Yes, there are strange people who look at a 1 and see it as their personal 10 but they are the exception to the rule and you're kidding yourself if you allow yourself to fantasize otherwise. Looks, like intelligence, are far more objective and measurable than butthurt ugly and stupid people want to acknowledge.

What's that? You say you disagree? Great. Don't waste your time arguing with me. Go argue with the fashion industry. There's a reason Simon Nessman is in Acqua di Gio ads and your next door neighbor isn't.

Your body looks just like mine
What's your height and weight?

5'3, 114 lb.

I've bulked up from 102 but recently I hit a plateau. :(

6'1" 135lb

kek

Your body is very unfortunate looking

just eat more

needs a height chart

>6' 210
>invisible to girls

Im 6' 200lbs 14-15% bf, surely this isn't unattractive? Most I could drop down to would be like maybe 190 but it would require a serious cut and probably loss of some muscle.

How big is too big for women?

yeah? why?

>saving thumbnails

that's the manlet chart

>Paul Walker is not in the extremely attractive category
Stopped reading there.

>how about dark circles under your eyes?

I was wondering about this too

Is there a certain bf that your face gets defined or does this vary a lot between people?

roll

You're cute and attractive bruh. Get some gains and you'll be slaying

My body isn't good and I'm not happy with it. I was much thinner and took Veeky Forums advice to eat more and gained weight. I feel like the weight I gained hasn't improved my body at all, only made my abs invisible. 6'3 roughly 175 lbs

you look like the hungriest of skellies, are you 14 or something?

yea, notice how the fatter you get the more chins you have
once you get past a certain point your second chin will be gone and your cheekbones will get more defined improving your jawline

>male attractiveness
>none of the paragraphs are edited, they all refer to women
>An asian and a shitskin on the '9' scale

Literally kill yourself

My chins is not 100% even/centered , its more on the left thus making my jawline look uneven.
Is there a way to fix this without surgery?

You should have lifted at the sae time.

Attractivenes is not just physical op. I mean obviously getting in shape, a nice haircut, and being hygienic makes a great difference. But that money/confidence combo really gets them wet.

Also, 7 day well groomed stubble can take you up at least 1 point.

Ahem.

23 this Friday. is it really that bad?

and the post you responded to is not me, I'm

Cr7 a 6 fuck off m8

I know, maybe this thread shoulda been looking good general. Attraction is not only about women.

In general if you look good your life is easier, people (both men and women) want to be your friends if you don't have a shit personality.

How I see it that if you look attractive everything is easier for you because the flow is towards you.

/r/ing the male face chart that takes the piss and has a bunch of chads as 6s

This one?

this is really stupid. Stop worrying about dumbshit and its not as clear cut as how many"points" you are when coming to women. Seriosuly these threads are retarded

Judging by this thread you need to cure your autism along with your bodily imperfections, my friend.

Women do not want a well-groomed faggot, this is a Hollywood trick.

t. 3 inches above the national average; 7/10 but a complete autist in the first 2 decades of my life

How can I fix this

go back to r/incel you pathetic faggots

P A N F A C E

gimme a smile

B-but I'm shy

Have good genetics, it's literally the only thing that matters.

quit being asian

If you are fat but have good genetics that's not gonna cut it either.

This is bait right
>Jesse Eisenberg above Ronaldo
>that guy third from left in the top row
>second from right in the '7' row

Start lifting
get to challenger
Apply to be adc for a team call TSM
have your username as wildturtle

Nerdic cope, all of those 9/10 have horrible coloring.

Dark hair>>>>>>>>Blonde cock hair.

True but I feel like this is not the right place to talk about curing your autism since lifting won't do that.