Fat Acceptance

> STOP BEING ASHAMED OF THE BODY THAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW!
> Even if you have long-term goals to be fitter. Acceptance and peace are the only places to live
> Fat people can have sex. And it can be intimate and beautiful. Fat people can have sex with other fat people, they can have sex with slender people, average people, and even super fit people.

ITS OKAY TO BE FAT LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A GREAT FIT MAN!

Mfw: Veeky Forums caused Fat acceptance because the board is full of thirsty chads.

instagram.com/p/BTrXQNoB1M0/

I guarantee you if the roles were reversed or even if the man was fat himself. The fat girl would leave him.

It's the way evolution intended stop crying

Men are the peacocks not dull looking drab peahens

We have to constantly fight and prove ourselves because women have always been the sexual gatekeepers.

Men WILL fuck anything even chads will fuck girls who look like shapeless laundry bags if there is nothing better around

Poor guy is probably unable to get out of there

What kind of sick freak traps someone to a rock and then takes a picture

Well yeah men will fuck anything, that doesn't mean a man will commit to staying with or supporting anyone, which is what the fatties are trying to get at, that you should view them as long term relationship prospects in the same way you would for a human woman.

How much did she pay for the photoset with this guy?

why would anyone want a lying, delusional pig with zero impulse control as a long term partner though?

>the board is full of thirsty chads

my female flatmate used the term fat shaming lastnight and I can guarantee she's never been on Tumblr etc, barely knows how to use Facebook, it's made its way to the normies now.

I was asking why this fat chick on survivor was wearing a two piece because I thought fat chick's wore one pieces

She has a point you fucking idiot.
>strive to improve, but accept what you have right now

What are you gonna actively hate yourself as a fat person? Might as well be fat and happy rather than fat and miserable.

t. 11% bodyfat

Thought id contribute some fph. Enjoy bois

The answer is rape desu
Men are stronger for a reason

Why spend all your time lifting then pander to a dyel with a vagina
A real man takes what he wants like ghengis khan

...What is it doing? Thinks the sign meant that it was free to smell the garbage?

Yes for motivation you lying tub of lard

Fat logic is literally finding ways to rationalise feeling good with food
If you're fat you do.not.deserve.to.be.happy until you've served your contrition and lost the weight

Men still have much lower standards for long term relationships too though. It's why men are the ones taking the initiative and having to impress women, and why even a below-average woman will get more messages online dating that Chad as long as she's not fat