How to get gym cuties

Ok, so I have some pickup lines on how to get cuties at the gym. All my friends on Discord think it's a good idea but I want to see what you think.

So one is you go to an elliptical machine and wait for a cutie to use one next to you, then you say "ha, are you using the machine next to me because you think I'm hot", which disarms her even though she made the first move.

Another one is to say something like "you have really nice muscles", to compliment her gym progress, but add on after "except your wrist muscles, we should go work them out together", which both makes her feel more down in your league and gives her sexual ideas.

One I like a lot is more of an action than a line when I carry heavy plates (45lb) around the gym back and forth between machines to show off strength.

Specific compliments work better than general ones. Instead of telling a cutie that she's hot, compliment her ass or her feet directly so it feels more genuine.

Another good one is to go for physical contact. I like to brush against girls or touch their shoulders when they're using a weight machine they can't get up from. It helps open the door since physical contact gets the attraction centers working.

These are really nice tips. I'll have to try some next time I'm at the gym.

Here's one of my own: compliment how she smells since when you tell her that her sweaty body smells delicious it will make her think of sweaty sex

>All my friends on Discord think it's a good idea
lol

>compliment her ass or feet directly
>ass or feet
>feet
kill yourself

You don't need to like feet you just have to say it to turn her on

>Hey, are you working out?

Your friends on Veeky Forums think it's a bad idea. Don't do it you fucking weirdo unless you're qualified they dont want advice no matter how many lifting videos youve seen on youtube

This fat Fucking pig is absolutely disgusting and I want people to stop posting here

Look at her legs there's no muscle to it whatsoever

Just some disgusting yellow cunt

Kek

wew thanks bub, i'll go there right now and do these. Veeky Forums is gonna get me laid!

You forgot to say you have to be chad to have success

Do girls feel good if a guy likes her feet?

SPARROW IS MAI WAIFU
CLAIMED NOW AND FOREVER

It's funny because we're at the gym

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

btfo

>posting le top tier 3d waifu
strike 1
>pickup lines in person
strike 2
>all my friends on discord
strike 3

fuck off

Yuo ad ur frend hav autisum

All of these are terrible.

just used these tips and got myself a 10/10 ascended asian waifu, can recommend.

>i like to brush up against girls and touch them

ur gonna get b& bro.
or youll be known as "the creepy guy" at ur gym.

No actually girls like physical contact. I'm not op but that one sounds like especially a good idea.

this has to be b8. Or you're trying to copy that other fag who posted "are you working out haha"

>people are actually upset at this
He's clearly joking. Fit really is autistic

>someone actually took the time to type all this out
some autist is actually gonna take this seriously

My coworker met her husband at the gym. His literal pick up line was...

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

This actually worked and she's very pretty and has a well paying job.

BLLLLLAAAAAPPPPP

>guys actually hit on girls at the gym

I thought this was not happening at my gym over here in germany but my neighbour told me it actually happens. Why even bother? Why disrupt someone working out just because you want to fuck them? People are pathetic

firstly, let them brapp at you. if this happens, brapp back and see what happens

It's fucking satire, you retard

It's not funny anymore because it was posted on reddit

Ascended? I'm jealous
Not all of us have access to 300x gravity gyms

W-who is she guys?

The one and only pickup line

The sad thing is that a Chad could probably make this line work.

Hmm, those are all great ideas. I like to go with

>"Lifting weights is great and all, but I need to give you the ole dickeroonie, if you know what I mean ;)"

Emphasis on the wink so she knows what you mean ;)

jessicababyfat on Instagram

>Emphasis on the wink so she knows what you mean ;)
>Emphasis on the wink
>the wink.
Fuck yea user.

This confuses the kraut

I just matched with a Thai bird who looks a bit like her

>2017
>pua shit
>k

>feelin fit buddy?

Here's the deal friend;

Pickup lines only work properly if you're already good looking, Veeky Forums and not a manlet, and if you're at the gym regularly and you are ALREADY good looking, Veeky Forums and not a manlet you don't need cheesy pickup lines as girls will eventually come to you unless you're going out of your way to avoid them or don't follow up when they give you an opening.

If you're NOT good looking, Veeky Forums or you're a manlet then pickup lines aren't going to help you anyway.

>tldr

The only people who CAN use pickup lines properly are the very people who don't need them. That's evolution/survival of the fittest doing its thing.

>yea i'm just a lucky gal

fag

Barely 2 days since it got posted but it's the meme of the future.

hory fuck. kek.