I'm going to get a virgin girlfri-

I'm going to get a virgin girlfri-

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704915604563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like there's a section there with a lot more guys than girls. All good here.

>tfw i've been skelly for all my life and finally my bmi appears inside a chart.

(it's 19 today. it was 15 before i started to lift)

it actually goes up the fatter women get, this is what's wrong with the world

Nah, the thin attractive women settle down and get married. The fatties stay single until their late 30's-40's so have more partners.

If you're playing the game slower but for a lot longer you'll eventually get ahead.

Thought the same thing at first. Also I thought fat girls are looking more to be validated throughout their life so some hambeast at the bar is probably more likely to fuck 30 dudes so she can feel attractive rather than girl that is tired of guys harassing her all the time.

pic senpai

It's some random excel graph. There is no need to try yo explain it like this, for many reasons.

>fatter women have more partners
So if I stop working out, will I get more boipucci?

Only if you are female.

So 45 bmi is the hard cut off point where you absolutely too fat to have sex as a man. Where the rolls swallow even the mightiest penor.

>women get more sexual partners the more obese they get
Every day we stray further and further from God's path

Seriously though. I'm 20% body fat and personally I would feel ashamed as fuck if I were to ever to show my body to another person. How do these land whales even live with themselves?

>How do these land whales even live with themselves?

They have given up all hope.

>It's some random excel graph.

kys retard

manlets btfo once again

I think short girls would have more

Its pretty even throughout, cept for that sharp increase and then steep decline after 6'5.

Is that really so surprising though?
Desperate guys who just want to get their fuck on aren't going to go asking good looking chicks to get their dick wet, they go and ask fat bitches because those fat bitches don't say no anywhere near as frequently as the cuties do.

Every openly proud slut that I know has been fat. They've bragged about sleeping with 50+ guys on the regular, and use it as a means of validation. Fat girls are also more likely to throw an opportunity to whatever average guy's around because of them wanting validation. I've had obese chicks throw themselves at me, and I'm no means a Chad (chubby DYEL mode).

Cute girls have standards though. They're more likely to expect a guy to treat her a certain way, or fit certain criteria (6ft+, Good looking, abs, ring a bell?), and even then those guys have to put some effort in to making the cute girl sleep with them.

Obviously sluts exist at all levels of skinny/fat/whatever, but often for very different reasons.

it's official. to be chad, you must be 6'5" now

> 5'9 and 6'1 have same amount of partners

H-have they finally learned?

not really. pic related is from the study. notice that Cohen's d is negative for the manlet categories (with a low p-value)

(not defending their statistics; not particularly interested in analysing the study)

>taller men did not report substantially more sex partners than men other than very short men

Lanklets btfo by average height master race once again. Enjoy your back pain, limited gains and poor circulation.

Apparently 5'7 and up is all good.
We should rejoice in our renewed brotherhood, but
>no turbomanlets allowed

Also from the same study, low-overweight guys fuck more. We'd need a bf% study to be sure, but those are the BMIs of natty or minimally enhanced high intermediate lifters, so... do SS, it works.

>5ft8 king of manlets
>6ft5 to rule them all
>lanklets BTFO
>funsize women get the least fun
wew, science can teach us a lot

also from the study

"Men with toned and muscular bodies are featured as prestigious and attractive in popular U.S. media (Frederick, Fessler, & Haselton, 2005), are rated more attractive than other men (Dixson, Dixson, Bishop, & Parish, 2010; Frederick & Haselton, 2007; Gray & Frederick, 2012), and report more sex partners (Frederick & Haselton, 2007; Lassek & Gaulin, 2009)."

i'm 6'3 and still a virgin at 29

Man people on Veeky Forums are fucking retarded. You realize that this doesn't indicate any cause and effect right? Are all of you still in highschool?

By the same logic you can deduce from pic related that temperature causes pirates.

If i had to guess, I'd say that age is the missing variable here. The older women get, the higher the dick count and the higher BMI. This doesn't mean that high BMI leads to more dicks. I'd bet my money that if they ruled out age in the graph (pick only women at 25 for example) you would see quite the opposite. Hotter women get more dick. Wake up from your incel fantasy

Forgot pic related

These are the two most Retarded graphs I've seen

>You realize that this doesn't indicate any cause and effect right?
you don't think that there's any causal relation between height and sexual attractiveness? despite that being commonsensical and validated by the graph?

>age is the missing variable
from the study: "One concern with these data is that BMI might change across the life span, and thus current BMI might differ from BMI at the time a person was accruing sex partners or having extra-pair sex. In this sample, there was a weak correlation between BMI and age for men (r = .13) and women (r = .14). We entered age as a predictor in the model."

i also don't know where you're getting the idea that people are saying (or thinking) that BMI correlates meaningfully with average # of sexual partners amongst women. nobody is saying that and |d| < 0.1 for all but the anorexics

but continue calling everyone else retards, mate

>tfw 5'4"

Don't even believe this graph says what you think it says (probably asked 60 year Olds or some shit) but glad I made it.

I don't know man, this is a pretty compelling trend we have to look into. My guess is that climate gets more fucked and people who normally would've been somewhere earning an honest living on agriculture are forced to turn to the high seas looking for blood and plunder.

The number of pirates is decreasing.

>No source

Post disregarded and reported

I'm 6'5 and have had sex with 27 girls in my life.

The slightly overweight fatties get washed away in the math by the chads with 40 under their belts

So no one in the world has less than 6 sex partners?

clearly the reported values are averages for each bucket, e.g. people with a BMI in [17,18). (you can see error bars around those reported values.)

Manlet detected

FAT RETARD MANLET SPOTTED LOL.

>tfw 6'5, 240 lbs, low body fat adonis

i know this triggers you, frodo. that is the ONLY reason i'm even mentioning it lmao.

>5'9 beats 6'0 and 6'1

LANKLETS BTFOOOO

only 6'5 chads are superior

>mfw I'm 6'4

>fat broads showing everybody that they're easier to lay than healthy women

constant reaffirmation from friends, coworkers, and relatives regardless of what happened or how they look. ever wonder why some landwhales and feminazis get offended that some guys dont like fat chicks, or rage about how they were rejected once? once someone has deeply internalized a lie, they will become enraged at anyone who doesnt conform to their warped idea of reality. many women feel entitled to be beautiful and wanted simply for the fact that they have a cunt

>6'5 and 6'6 have the most partners
I call bullshit.

my fiancée was a virgin when we met. It's possible.

Seriously, 7 is median for all guys except very short? So height had shit all of an effect on normal dudes - extremes just more extreme. Also kinda funky that a 5'5" dwarf like me has higher numbers than 98 percentile guy that's of any height. Bless you science.

Yep
I know a 7/10 girl that lost her v card at 21