Funny because nattys/DYELS will still think this is pure natural hard work. There's a limit brahs...

Funny because nattys/DYELS will still think this is pure natural hard work. There's a limit brahs. If you want to get massive, you will need something to help

yes but most people want to believe
I laughed at the irony of terry crews playing a cop that busts steroid dealers

Dude this is him at 15 it's all about genetics, his dad was a bodybuilder. But he's obviously on roids as well, at least TRT.

lmao look how fucking wide his shoulders are already jesus christ.

genetics + roids, what a combo.

>the rock at 15 has bigger arms than you

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>his dad was a bodybuilder

????????????????????????????????

WTF the rock is a nigger????????????

No his dad was a wrestler who I guarantee was also taking steroids

You thought he was japanese or what?

I thought he was Somoan or some islandnigger not a literal nigger

>think this is pure natural hard work
he was literally playing the role of a bodybuilder who abused steroids. I don't think anybody thought it was natty when even his character wasn't natty

also people will believe simeon panda is natural
because they want to believe hard work just works like in an anime

He's half Samoan half nig

He's half black half Samoan

that pic is shopped you fucker

you can go on any social media and find heaps of fake natties, and when so many people are doing it you're going to have uneducated people believing it (mostly teens) and it can lead to mental health problems for people trying to get bodybuilder huge with obviously much worse results than their favourite instagram whore

And it does take hard work to get big off of steroids, but if I'm taking them, I'm going to
1. Have the extra strength to go harder for longer
2. Eat a shit ton (mostly clean foods but still eat a lot)
3. Not have to worry about cardio because of fat burning effects

So the hard work is still there but it literally takes you to another level where you actually aren't "trying" as much.

its not though. nice cope faggot.

This. It is a serious issue and I had that same feeling before until I found out the truth about them. HGH is a pretty common one that doesn't have the acne effects, but it is still a drug for enhancement. Still can't hate on them though because anyone can take a needle.

Everytime someone posts this he gets a year younger

The disappointing thing to me a lot of time in life is that I can see how things are going to work out but I have to wait X amount of years for that sanctification.

For example, can we skip forward 10 years in time till when seid has a heart attack or cancer or something? You know a variation of this time line where he's become a humble honest dude that doesn't misguide people for his own profit.

It's the same feeling I get with a couple I know isn't gonna last. Can I skip to the juicy part where they break up.. no? I just gotta sit and wait it out till the real fun happens.

>Still can't hate on them though
you certainly can hate on liars pushing their products that no one needs
if you roid at least have the balls to admit to it instead of lying for profits, they get no fucking respect

Rocky Johnson was a wrestler.

Those people just live in the now and not in the future. They are the ones that are making the most out of their lives and what do you expect them to do? If they put "take a tren/clen cycle" at the top of their client workout programs how would that impact sales?

Not everyone has money like piana does and it's a hustle. Best way to do it is like the rock is - take the roids, don't go into the fitness industry, maybe model a bit, but you'll never have to lie to anyone about being natty

Nope, always been "the rock at 15.jpg"

Why is piana so rich?

>WTF the rock is a nigger????????????

>Excuse me Sir, but what you call a "N-word" person (see, I won't even allow my superior brain to speak such harsh language, instead I use superior metaphors to describe our main topic in this here argument), is in fact a direct descentent of the first people on this here planet. Their superior genes manifest in all of us. To support my argument, consider the following: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

t. sjw

there is no limit to hard work cheater

>WTF the rock is a nigger

Kek, nobody thinks the Rock is natty, breh.

He's half nigger, half island nigger.

unoriginal and very short, and samefaggotry
please make jokes funny again

Irony: Steroids increase telomere length, effectively becoming an unexpected class of life extension drugs provided proper usage.

Those who virtue signal about steroids are faggots.

Terry crews is natty tho

nice gyno btw. he was jucing very early tho or using pre ban prohormones which were just oral tren etc

Rock at 15 has wider shoulders than as an adult lmao

waaa ur just lazy
my friend looks like prime ronnie all natty bro

SAMOA'D.COM

Then your friend is part of the 0.001%

>natural aesthetics

This is just weasel wording to be able to say natural but not actually say natural body building.

source, i require more informations