While ago fell for the pre-workout scam

>while ago fell for the pre-workout scam
>decide to stop buying them since they are a rip off
>start drinking picture related, one sugar cube, no milk and just water
>Same effects if not better

Anyone else do the same?

Coffee is amazing, but for the love of god invest in something better. That shit is dirt water.

>but for the love of god invest in something better.

I knew this was coming, litrelly don't give a fuck as long as it works. I've also came to actually enjoy the taste now too.

I never ever drink coffee outside of it being my pre-workout for gym. I'm not investing in something better and wasting money, that money can go to new shoes or perhaps new tires for the motorcycle.

Kind of, but I never fell for the preworkout meme. I don't do well on most stimulants, but I know my body loves caffeine.

You're enjoying the taste of that. Imagine the extra joy you would get from a nicely brewed cup in the mornings for a little more. Your loss breh.

hat do you recommend anyway? interested to see the price difference.

If you can be bothered i'd recommend buying a percolator. The caffeine is much higher when brewed in those bad boys. As for the grind, look into your local coffee companies and purchase bags of beans (will need a grinder) or grounded coffee (more expensive). I don't know where you are, but here in Australia coffee is a booming and competitive industry. There is no shortage of good roasters here.

Just get caffeine pills and chase it with crystal light or something.

Nescafe Foldger's Crystals Wtf

sips, black coffee, caffeine pills have no effect on me. but if I take coffee and sugar together, WHOOO BOY. I can lift, write, draw, go to a rave, dance for 3 hours and hit on every girl on sight and still stay awake till 5am.

I'm NOT a coffee or stimulant guy at all, only drink coffee 12-14 times a year.

if it didn't keep me awake for 20 hours straight I would drink coffee with sugar every day

coffee fucks up my sleep quality for days afterward. I'm very sensitive to caffiene or any kind. i'll stick to carbs.

>If you can be bothered i'd recommend buying a percolator. The caffeine is much higher when brewed in those bad boys.

Wow really? Never knew this I wanna get one asap now.

>he's never taken mr.hyde, mesomorph, methlab, or shady bottom shelf pwos
enjoy drinking coffee and thinking it's the same despite the lack of beta-alanine, dmaa, and creatine in your preworkout drink

>this

>DMAA
The thing that gets preworkouts banned within about an hour of being on the shelves?
Please find me a single preworkout packed with DMAA
No seriously please I miss Jack3D

mesomorph

>lack
Implying they're useful

>falling for advertising
I know it mentions it on the site, but it's not in the ingredients of any of the ones I can find

Absolutely. Much higher than instant coffee and more mg/ml than Monster.

>falling for the coffee meme
Just eat 3 bananas before your workouts instead.

Drink some grapefruit juice 20-30 mins before and 5 mins after drinking your coffee. It contains compounds that slow down the metabolism of coffee, increasing its effectiveness and duration.

You're welcome.

sydfag here wbu
where do u recommend to go

cocaine seems to work for me.

Brisbane. Sydney has a high standard of coffee. I don't really remember where exactly but I had some very good coffee in just about every cafe I went to. I'd say just google some cafes that do their roasting on site and buy a bag, or for something cheaper try Merlo or Di Bella for a decent brew with a reasonable price tag.

Not him but Seven Miles coffee roasters if you want some good beans.

Considering a scoop of C4 costs .75 cents which includes caffeine, beta-alanine and other shit It's not really a rip off.

post physique let's see the results shill

SERIOUSLY FUCK THOSE JARS.

EVERY FUCKING TIME I WANT A COFFEE THIS ALSO INCLUDES CLEANING UP A WHOLE FLOOR OF COFFEE BECAUSE THE TOPS ARE VACCUUM SEALED SO SMALL BEATLES DO NOT GET IN YOUR COFFEE BUT YOU HAVE TO GATHER 100 ENERGIES TOGETHER TO RIP THE TOP OFF AND SPILL THE BEATLELESS COFFEE EVERY WHERE.

twist it you fucking spork

This lol.

Also I get all my pwo's on sale. Buy them once a year and they last a year for around C$70
Coffee stains your teeth.

Pwo doesn't.

>wants to be Veeky Forums but opening jars is a challenge
>not knowing that Ringo and Paul are the only Beatles still living
>afraid of sharing coffee with Ringo and Paul

This is stupid.
You are stupid.
You should feel bad about yourself everyday.

>
lmao bro you just got called an eating utensil

>tfw born too late to see the Beatles live
>tfw will never meet the last Beatles before they perish forever

It's just a Douwe Egberts fucking jar bro. The only reason I buy instant coffee anymore is to get more of those sweet sweet jars.

Wings was shit and Lennon was the better songwriter, seriously fuck Paul.

Ringo a best, Octopus's Garden was okay too.

>Wow really? Never knew this I wanna get one asap now.

wtf I love percolators now

>He never did 5 scoops of original jack3d and spent 3 hours straight working legs

We used to do this weekly when I was 18