Kill her then kys desu

fpbp

sucks lad

it gets better. been there 3 times

some would say it's my fault

Count macros and work on your squat form

So?
Women are like that. Try focussing on your squat pr

>gf of three years throws me away like a toy because I was too stressed and busy with work
>picked up another fresh faced, innocent freshman like I had been three years ago
>question the reality of the last three years

My bros have stood by me and at the end of the day I am better off. It's what I get for dating a depressed fatty I guess. Move on breh, I'm a month out and tinder is truly a beautiful thing

>tfw been used as a band-aid relationship
Now sh'es back with her ex, trying to work things out.
Well at least I fucked her, and gave me the best blowjob i've ever had.

#throwawaysociety

your dick wasn't big enough senpai

>Women cheat and lie
>Don't hate them, because hating women means being gay.
>Accept that women cheat and lie
>Enjoy their company for what it is - and have sex. There are plenty of good aspects to women too.
>If you want loyalty, get a dog and be a good dog owner.

What are the best doggo breed ? I was thinking getting a labrador ?

Better choice...

Treat women like dogs and embrace some aspects of BDSM

depends what kind of person you are

age, job, hobbies, location

33, work with disabled people, lives in a city.
I just want a loyal doggo to do cardio with.

rescue greyhound then

My girlfriend of 2 years turned out to have been actively cheating on me with three of her guy friends for the first year of it, and trying to get with another guy friend for the second year of it.

I met and knew all of these guys, and they all lied to my face for two years.

Not only are women scum, but so are the fuckboys who have no respect for other guys.

Will look into it, thanks user.

Bad people of both genders are bad. Got it.

This isn't fit related. Go back to R9K you fucking pussy dipshit. Oh, and don't forget to KYS.

vaginas are Veeky Forums related

>been there 3 times

your a born cuck tbqh.
If a woman ever cheats on you its allways your fault you fucking beta.

>desu

Smh

How did you find out?

Why is it your fault?

>tfw kv
>pretty good at hiding my autism though
>in the car with some girl from my building who's giving me a ride
>we pass by a girl on the street
>hey I know that girl, she helped me out this one time
>she must want your dick, user
>well of course, any time any female talks to me that means they want to smash, everyone knows that

>I want to fuck you SO HARD, user

>we both laugh
>get home
>furiously masturbate as that voice clip plays in my head on repeat

I'm a fucking loser.

>getting back with an ex
She truly was trash

Men cheat and lie too boyo

I've had a bernese and a golden retriever, awesome beasts, I loved them more than anything i the worls. That being said, don't buy from breeders and go to your local animal shelter, those dogs had a rough start and deserve better

Yeah I was really disapointed. Even if I still kind of see it coming, it hurts.

My gfs mum is breeding hers and I'm getting a pupper for railing her daughter.

Man, I too am/was a chubby chaser - I thought they personality is better; that they are more humble, less arrogant, more appreciative and yes, also more needy which I like, let's be honest.

But you put your time and effort into them and realize that you can never fix their self esteem issues, no matter how much love you give them - they will always at one point turn away from you to get more confirmation somewhere else.

You will also have stupid fights where she clearly wants you to bend down for her in order to reassure her, etc.

Weight issues fucks a person up so damn hard, it's insane.

Stay toasty roastie

This. Girls with low swlf esteem are cancer to your life. No matter how much you try to reassure them, it doesn't help.

It is true what they say - happiness only comes from within. When chicks have low self esteem they lash out by trying to tear you down and belittle you, so that you are on their level. This comforts their insecurities that you are too good for her. She'll never believe you when you tell her that you are happy to be with her.

You need a woman with confidence

It's sad though. I don't think confident women match my personality type.
Introvert, as you would call it.

But nor do I confident women, since they only appear introvert as they are scared. Once you boost them up they pick it up all of sudden.

Now my ex is trying to cry back to me and I feel like shit again because I have to turn it down, even though it could possibly be.
I also have strong empathy and can feel her desperate feeling so well.

So troublesome lad, so troublesome.

You sound dumb and salty

That's just how women are dude, lol.
You didn't know that going in?

... fuck. This describes my previous relationship perfectly.
She clearly had too much mass and while I thought it would disgust me eventually, it didn't because honestly, I didn't give a fuck. She was way too similar to me. I thought weight isn't a fucking issue, I went from absolute lardass to a decent human being, I could do the same for her eventually.
We had a group of "friends", I'd say more something like colleagues from a hobby or something (don't want to go too much into detail, I'm pretty sure one of these cunts reads Veeky Forums and he's ridiculously vengeful to everyone) with whom we got together two or three times a week. Fun times, everything's fun and dandy. Then some shit in my life happens, I can't talk to her for about 1.5-2 days because I just need space when shit really hits the fan. Then she tells me I don't value her enough, blah blah, whatever, we have to break up. Being the delusional retard that I am, I try fixing it, obviously, it doesn't work. She even talks to some of my closer friends about the issue, says it's only due to that, blah blah. A couple of weeks later, I ask her if it's really only that and nothing else, of course she confirms. I believe her like the delusional retard that I am.
Then a month later, I log in into some messaging service on my laptop. Turns out her login credentials were still entered. Turns out she got a new dude the very next day after we broke up, and he's from that group of "colleagues".

Apparently the two days where I needed space for myself, she spend most of her time with those "colleagues", most of it with a particular dude. It only took her two days without me to completely shit on the previous 1.5 years we had together, just because I couldn't give her her daily dose of attention for two days.
Fuck fat women, especially those without friends. At least now I know that in the future, I'm sure as fuck not dating anyone who's constantly fucking craving attention, even if it's fun to me while it lasts.