handsome

> handsome
> 6'2
> wide shoulders
> great public speaker
> gf

BUT

> fucking Pectus Excavatum

Bear with me, Veeky Forums, I'll never be aesthetic.

Also: genetic cuckery thread I guess

I also had pectus excavatum.

I got the Nuss surgery done like 7 years ago.
It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Since they bend the ribs up, it feels like you broke every single rib in your body, and with the chest cavity being a new shape, I felt like my insides got all rearranged everytime I sat up.

Still. Best choice ever. I can actually do cardio without dieing, and my chest looks sweet.

I hope you can get it done some day, OP.

Pectus Excavatum sounds fucking terrible Op. I have much to be thankful for regarding my genetics but I still get cucked by a few:
>Easily gain weight
>Crooked teeth
>Brown hair and brown eyes (my dad had blue eyes and my grandfather had blonde hair)
>Dad gave me patchy facial hair
>Back acne
>Left hip gets sore after extensive work
These don't affect my life much, but still influence the my ethical conundrum of having children and possibly giving them these same traits. Something you should consider as well OP.

>pectus exavatum

wtf how do people even get this shit? has your daddy fucked your mum to deep while being pregnant?

Tbh I dont think I will ever get it done, since I dont have any real physical problems because of it. I can lift and do cardio without any pain or other

Come on, buddy. I fucking ravaged your mum and your torso is normal

>acne at 20yo
>shit skin tone, im pale and dont tan
>cant grow facial hair

everything else ive got good though

but you look like an abortion...

well whatever floats your boat.
If you dont realy like going to the beach or getting mired by females instead of getting looked on like a fucking freak then its all good i guess.

Your skin would clear if you would tan.
Your pale as skin would look better if you would tan.

Well i guess you dont realy like solving "problems".

I think he means he burns instead of tanning

SAVAGE

im barrel chested as fuck and i mean real not like those faggots who post on bodybuilding claiming they have it
no clothes fit me at all, have to wear hoodies
and the only people who compliment it are men

>bad teeth
>skinny arms
>hard to gain weight
>slightly asymmetrical face
could be worse. most of my problems are psychological/social.

>cleft lip
>everything else is perfectly fine, including height

Should I kill myself over such a defect? I've asked on and off on Veeky Forums and the consensus is always 50:50, I'd rather not do it though.

why cant you save up for plastic surgery?

>considering suicide because of the opinions of users on a Croatian carpentry manual

I've been having fucktons of surgeries, but some obvious signs that I had a cleft will always remain, if my understanding is correct. You can't fix that shit completely, basically.

Veeky Forums has moments of truth though. I just want more opinions of what would you fuckers do if you were in my positions. Not Gunther-tier, but below 5/10, still.

I'm the complete opposite. Barrel chested to the point where I have legitimately B cups (not gyno since its muscle). use to have huge titties when I was a middle school fattie.

I'm 5'8 and have a very prominent torso since I have 21 inch shoulder widths, but I honestly hate how people associate it with aggressive personality types. people I meet professionally/for the first time usually automatically assume a confrontational mindset, meanwhile my lankier taller friends people usually trust the moment they meet them.

He's obviously considering suicide anyway.

Oh my god, I didn't know there was an actual name for this. I thought my ribs were just retarded.

Is it normal for cases of pectus excavatum to experience pain during cardio? Also while I've never broken a rib before I've noticed the side of my chest that bends inwards hurts like a motherfucker if I take a blow there (I play rugby and used to box)

[spoiler]the real genetic cuckery is a paternal disposition towards schizoaffective disorders[/spoiler]

>Oh my god, I didn't know there was an actual name for this. I thought my ribs were just retarded.
How the fuck can you have pectus excavatum and not having a diagnosis for it?
Have you ever been to a doctor?

>full head of dark blond hair
>deep blue eyes
>fair skin that tans well
>healthy teeth
>wide, stocky frame

>myopic
>weak jawline
>patchy facial hair
>5'6

JUST

J-U-S-T

>myopic
Contact lenses
>patchy facial hair
shave
There, solved two of your problems.

>5'6

>shave

then that exposes my weak jawline. It's a true catch 22.

I don't even think they make contact lenses for my sight. I wear THICC lenses. I can see a few inches in front of my face without glasses 20/20 but after that my eye sight is completely fucked.

move to china?

Chinese girls also like tall men.

Source: I've talked to a few.

to a malnourished farm region then

Well, if you're satisfied fucking a 4/10 in a mudhut, sure, go for it.

And even then, that 4/10 would like to date a foreigner over a native, but that's mainly because foreigners are taller and more masculine by default. 5'6 doesn't satisfy that.

But height is a meme, unless you're not of a lower height than the girl (or are really funny) you'll bang someone.

>6' 2, attractive enough to consistently fuck cuties, family that all seem to live into their 90s, great ass

>receding hairline, slightly crooked teeth, small wrists, pectus carinatum

When I was really young, around 140lbs, it was very noticeable and I hated it, now I'm older at around 195lbs girls don't even notice unless I point it out and make them feel the imbalance in my sternum bone.

i have barrel chest and people always thought i lifted when i didn't kek

Because I haven't went to a doctor about it, I guess?

Fucking underrated

huge jew nose, everything else is more or less ok

>no chin
>small wrists
>small hands
>pretty severe mental issues
>eczema

Atleast i'm 6'1, strong and with a big dick

Big rib cage is alpha. Thats FRAME for you.

Speech impediment is the fucking worst genetic cuckery there is. Trust me.

No amount of aesthetics can compensate for sounding like downs/palsy patient whenever you speak no matter how hard you try. It's an omnipresent curb on your self-esteem and locks you out of numerous professions.

Born with eczema. Gotta take an obscene amount of pills for it.

Im losing 70lbs so it'll improve and Ill hopefully not want to kill myself.

All the problems in this thread pale in comparison to my pattern baldness at the age of 23

i've never understood why this is such a big thing
given I don't have any baldness myself yet, but can't you just shave it off? I shave my head all the time without any baldness patterns, it's a nice look for men

>baldness being worse than pectus excavatum or manletism

get over yourself

how bad is it my dude?

Can't you get speech therapy?

Try living with Pectus Carinatum OP, now that sucks.

I wear thick lenses too, my eyes are so tiny through them that I look absolutely retarded. Point is I still have contact lenses, so maybe you could look in to it