If I wanted to feel bad id just ask me what my one rep max is

If I wanted to feel bad id just ask me what my one rep max is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4iSJl4ug_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y1PoTHesyAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad i can rep that shit.

and how much is that in terms of your bw?

>Too bad i can rep that shit.
While having the advantage of being male and probably weighing twice her bw

But being smaller is an advantage when it comes to squatting multiples of your bodyweight.

This is the go to answer for dyels.

Enjoy the gyno from the fucking creatine your faggot

>Look user this athlete who has been training for years supported by one of the nations who gives the most fucks about an unpopular sport that involves lifting and is riddled with /fraud/s can lift more than you, how do you feel
I can squat 150 for a singe and I've only trained for a year and 2 months. I don't even really give a fuck about lifting numbers. I just wanna stay healthy and improve man, you know. If you keep looking at other people, you won't get anywhere and always feel shit. Look at /plg/.

is she natty?

She takes creatine, look at that fucking gyno

>chinese
>natty
pick one

>I can squat 150 for a singe and I've only trained for a year and 2 months
How much did it take you to go from 120 to 150?

>convert 161 kg to lbs
>this is more than my 1 rep max
>been squatting for 1-2 years

>uhhhhh, you can lift more than an ant. But how much is that in terms of your bw? You are a male and a human. You're no stronger than an ant, you're pathetic!

Can't really say. When I first hit 120, I was still doing sets of 5, because I was on the Texas Method. I just looked over my logs and the first time I hit 120x5 was around the beginning of December, in January then I switched to a variation of 5/3/1 BBB and I got 150x1 a week ago.

post your squat and bodyweight so we can check wilks then and laugh at you

Thank you anyway, I ask because my 1 rep is probably something close to 120 and was curious as to how much time it would take me to reach 150, which would be 2x my bodyweight.
Not that I'm in a hurry, my squats have been going up every time since I started back in January.

Short answer
120x5->150x1 around 4.5 months

im 74kg for 1m72 i can squat like 4x120 is that good ?

t. manlet

>in wraps

t. lanklet that thinks that manlets have massive advantage squatting

She may be able to squat more than me
>but at least I'm not Chinese

>how does it feel, /fit, knowing that there are teenage girls with girlfriends and you don't have one

they don't. They lift a lot less. Relative to their body weight they lift more, but it's like with that ant analogy, my dear vertically challenged friend

Here's more than 3.5x

youtube.com/watch?v=J4iSJl4ug_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=y1PoTHesyAo
The chinks still have him beat, albeit tian tao was probably a bit heavier than 85kg here
Lu Xiaojun has high bar squatted over 300kg, and he's 77kg

>How does it feel, Veeky Forums, knowing that there's teenage girls in China who squat more than you?

Feels good man. Good on her. Knowing she's capable of that gives me motivation to push myself further.

Mirin Yangli

I think Brett is probably natty though

>Brett Gibbs
>natty
haha I bet you think people can squat more than 225lb while being natty
Don't you know 2pl8 squat is the natty limit?

>ey look, this one out of ONE POINT FIVE FUCKING BILLION chinks has a fairly impressive lift
kill yourself

rofl, that is what you have after 9-12months, if you are a bloody beginner without any other sport experience.

She's a turbo Manlet though so has to move the weight a literal fraction of what I have to kek

It motivates me to become stronger.

This, look at the range of motion, it's a fraction of what most have to squat.

It's still really impressive though, especially at that age.

Yeah not denying that, just people massively overstate Manlet lifts because of 'muh ratio' when levers and range of motion are arguably more important