How does Veeky Forums feel about this idea

how does Veeky Forums feel about this idea

fake and gay

That's what I have male friends for.
Honestly most women are retarded.

See, dudes always wanna fuck, and girls too.
There's no such thing as pure friendship between two people of the opposite sex.
All that "bestfriend" bs is a meme.

+ three fiddy points

Why the duck would I want to be friends with a woman? That’s what men are for.

yea but women will absolutely never say the truth on that , a guy was hitting on a girl for a year and i literally came and talked to her at a pub ( he was there staring at me madly XD )
message her when i got home and next day hookup with her

>2017
>still having "friends"

never gonna make it

Yeah, thing is, guys always tryna fuck
Girls always tryna fuck other guys
Guys get lead on and become "friends" when in reality, she just doesn't wanna fuck him.
Idk why dudes sell themselves so fuckin short man, get some dignity you fuckin betas, bring some valor back to manliness.

completely agree

What did he mean by this?

He's probably just being used for a free meal if she ain't slobbin on that knob later

If they're not lovers, he's probably a phaggot.

So gay people can't have friends of the same sex?
Bisexuals can't have friends at all?

i was never once in my life in a public place with i girl i wasnt romantically interested in, so i call bullshit.

There are obviously various different relationships two people of opposite genders can have: coworkers, siblings, friends, exes, aa members

Yes

I used to think this wasn't possible, but I found this.

My best friend is a girl. She's enjoyable to be around. She is in love with me, so I feel bad sometimes, but I make it clear that we will never date. I try to go out of my to return my appreciation in other ways, but I hate women for some legit reasons which she understands. Also, she sucks my dick when I ask and get her off with some non-intercourse/non-cunnilingus stuff to return the favor.

Women are fucking boring, why would you have one as a best friend.

It's obviously talking about two straight people you stupid fuck.

I have a best friend that's a girl. We used to be friends with benefits for a little while but then she moved back home. Now I live by her and she helps me meet chicks. Pretty cool.

Its true..I guess, sometimes I hang out with my female coworkers at lunch because they're fun. But that doesnt mean Im in love or want to fuck her.
Stop being so fucking beta at human interaction, just because stacy broke youare heart at hs and wasnt dtf with you doesnt mean anyone owes you shit. If you want to hang out with only guys (no homo) or just girls thats ok.

>being this thick

Another confirmation that Veeky Forums is unironically gay. Having friends who are girl are the best way to meet chicks. I regularly meet with girl friends without being atracted to each other

If you are in love with someone else then yes, if you are not probably not since sexual tension is bound to happen.

Guy thinks
>If I buy her stuff she will love me
Girl thinks
>He's such a nice guy he buys me stuff

No shit retard. But those girls who are "friends" are literally just used to meet other girls, not your best friend.

Tbqh a woman would only want a male best friend if he's gay. Why would you want a straight male best friend? They have no emotional range and want to fuck everything and thus their she-friends

If you read my fuckin comments you wouldn't be such a cuck.
Why are you so retarded?

This isn't Veeky Forums-related, for one.

Secondly, while I don't think a purely platonic friendship between members of the opposite sex is impossible, I think it's largely a myth. Presumably, you hang out with that friend because they're fun, admirable, enjoyable to be around, funny, fun, share common interests, etc. Those are all qualities that you'd also desire in a mate. If you're straight and your friend is at least average-looking, it's very likely that you'll feel more than platonic affection.

And that's fine. It doesn't corrupt the friendship. No relationship is the same, and a relationship can have familial feelings, platonic affection, sexual desire, romantic love, etc. all bound up together without any of them contradicting one another. Feelings are complicated and overlap a lot.

And people just make it weird. You can have a little flutter in your heart or a boner for your friend, and still be platonic friends. Hell, you can even kiss or have sex and still be platonic friends.

How new are you, newfag? Grills are an extension of fitness topics of discussion.

Cuck tactics by white women. You'd never see black people pretending to be best friends.

This chick stopped messaging e awhile ago from college and recently her friend followed me on instagram
and messaged me saying if i go to this colloege and she also said "what is up with you and katie". whats this all about? katie is the grill i talked to awhile ago

Are any of you fuckers actually adults?

No female coworkers? Customer representatives?

Half of the lunches or dinners I go to for business are with females. Contrary to popular belief here, they are people just like you.

Le ironic cuck memes straight outta /R9K/, please go back.

Only if they genuinely don't find each other sexually attractive. So, two uggo fatties could be "just friends". Chad and Stacy could not.

If you see two people as attractive as the OP pic hanging out, they're 100% either siblings or fucking.

I have a few girl "friends" that i hang out with on the regular
I'd fuck them if they turned to me and went "let's bang" but i really have 0 motivation to pursue anything

Just remember to never open up to a woman, or think she's trustworthy.
Bros and Family are the only people you should open up too, and even then

yeah, totally platonic friends

If you're not getting what you want from a relationship it's stupid to stick around. You are just torturing yourself. If that's what both want then it's fine.

>I'm finger blastin this bitch and she sucks my dick and we hang out all the time, but there's totally not gonna be anything there.

so by that logic you're porking your mother or at least was interested in

It works both ways, one of my closest friends is a girl that I'm in absolutely no way sexually attracted to, but she tries to flirt with me all the time and I shut her down.

me on the left

You look rich and handsome whats with the sad fog?

True if the girl is fat.
>See, dudes always wanna fuck, and girls too.
There is wisdom in this post. If the pairing doesn't seem to be one borne from wanting to fuck, then the OP statement might be correct

small pen0r, autism + dead inside so nogf

>implying you are that good looking

Is this bait?

>NCT
>130° gonial angle
>NW1/borderline NW2
>recessed maxilla
>probably narrow palate
>good looking
"ok"

Mel Ott's jism.

your gonial angle isn't the problem. the problem is you knowing your gonial angle.

NORMIE GET THE FUCK THE OUT THIS BOARD ISNT FOR YOU REEEE

>implying you shouldn't just flush yourself if your gonial angle is anything other than 90°

Want to smell my penis?

Huh?

It happens everywhere, here happen that too

"best friends" is a code word for friends with benefits

>being best friends with a woman. Why would you want that

Huh? Huh? Huh?

If you look like that it shouldn't be a problem user.

>Hang around with my fat cousin
>People think she's my gf
>Have a vivid memory of a cute museum worker's dying smile as she sees my cousing approaching and standing next to me

But that's okay because my cousin is nice, she just has to drop the weight

Honestly doesn't bother me at all. Some women are fun to be around, and some of those women I would never fuck in a billion years. There you go.

This doesn't work. I end up wanting to have sex with them or they get jealous when I like their friends

0/10 post

HahhHHah

You are funny, user

Do you have a gf?

That shit only flies if neither is attracted to the other. Most of the time it's either the girl stringing the guy along for attention, the guy not making an unmistakable move because of all the bad romantic advice he's gotten, or some combination of both.

oh boi :(

Jesus, look at the pain in that dudes smile.

Simply because I was able to recall a meme doesn't mean I'm funny. I'm a retard, you stupid faggot.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Dont you understand sarcasm?

umad ?

Yes. That's how I chose to deal with it. If I thought it was genuine I would have posted my contact information.

Women don't have friends, they have temporary acquaintances

This tbqh

So would you date a woman that has a best male friend?
Would you date a woman that is very social with others guys she meets (at work, ...)? Like adding them to her phone and texting with them, going out for drinks some times, meeting them up etc?

Or would you not? How would you respond to Chad telling you that you shouldn't be so insecure and that it doesn't bother him at all when Stacey hangs out with guys?

YES

>XD
Your fire shall not avail you, flame of newfaggotry. Go back to the shadows.

i will XD how much my big bicep wants u fucking feggit

Go away

There are a few women who can be good friends

A few

its possible, especially if one is in a relationship, but i'll admit that its rare. Maybe 15% of my female relationships are truly mutually platonic. Even then, its so much more likely if they're just not that attractive, which makes me think if its really possible between two single, attractive, and open people

Lel

Yep, married couples know this. You can't have female best friends while married

there's a video on yt where this guy asks random men and women about whether guys/girls can strictly be friends without any attraction

every woman said yes unequivocally and didnt see what was so hard about it whereas every guy admitted that it was possible without some degree of attraction

depends on how the relationship began honestly, every platonic, one-on-one friendship I've seen that didnt involve shared friends always ended up as a fling or relationship

This is accurate. There's a difference between "we're friends but I wouldn't be opposed to having sex with you" and "omg I am so in love with you I wanna touch your pussy and be with you can't you see you belong with me"

>they can be best friends too
>#stillsingletho

If you aren't memeing and you don't believe this is possible then you have autism.

>friend date
>how I should be treated
>#stillsinglethough

Is it just us bitter 4 friends or is she actually coming across like a spoiled little bitch?

No. Even in extreme situations. My best friend is a lesbian and even then I ended up donating sperm to both her and her wife. So the drive to procreate is there even if romance isn't.

I was in that situation and ended up dating her.

Don't fucking do it. It should be obvious but for the love of god, don't fucking do it.

If the hombre wants to prostrate himself before this girl and gape his asshole wide so she can fist him up to her elbow, it's not her problem - it's his. Being a servant and a doormat because of your obvious attraction to the girl only comes off as pathetic. If I were her, I wouldn't want to date that spineless retard either.

He does have the right number of penises though, am I right bro? Pelvis game on point.

So bisexuals can't have friends because they'll want to fuck every single one of them?

Why do girls like to have betas orbiting them?

I had a thing for a while with a grill that didnt work out and she kept contacting me as if we were friends.

I ignored her though, my cuck senses were tingling

So you think a human being can't have enough decency to not abuse such person?
You have to take advantage of it and publicly humiliate him too, smashing off any assumptions three times in one post?

You think she is a decent person and would date her?

If a woman is even somewhat attractive there is no such thing as a guy wanting to be their friend. We all know this. Girls either are too retarded to figure it out or just pretend they don't realize it. If they're friends most likely the guy wants to fuck the girl. 99 times out of 100

She's not a decent person, most women aren't. You know why they aren't? Thirsty motherfuckers that encourage them to act that way. Don't be one of these fucking faggots.

Well, if you're using them for connections to hotter friends I don't see the issue. Is there an issue?

Well, friend, I think that the two things in the world that smell most like cat shit are your mother's punaner and your mother's pussy. I'm gonna go find out which is the true #1. Good luck with your thing.

I want /r9k/ to go.

Literally all of my friends are men. Women contribute nothing to my life except a wet hole to put my dick. I find them annoying, boring and uninteresting. If I ever hang out with a woman it's because I'm trying to fuck her.