Why isn't he fat or bulky?

Why isn't he fat or bulky?
How do I eat fast food all the time and be skinny like him?

Fast metabolism, it's your standard issue genetic trait. Some try hards will try to dismiss it because the idea that someone doesn't even need to work half as hard and yet still achieve better results usually triggers fatties and try hards

>How do I eat fast food all the time and be skinny like him?

Eat one meal a day that probably isn't even 2000calories. Go for walks at night. Live a low stress life, don't drink and don't smoke.

Eat less calories than you use

by eating less of it
in terms of weight gain it doesn't really matter if you're eating 2500 cal of hamburgers and soda or chicken breasts and spinach, the calorie count is what matters

this is bullshit

goal body

You can eat fast food all the time and stay lean, but don't be surprised when you get a blood test and your cholesterol levels don't look good.

t. 10% bodyfat, 5 year lifter, eat lots of fast food but stick to my caloric limit, recently had bloodtest and muh cholesterol levels are high and doctor says despite my bodyfat% and activity I need to stop consuming saturated fats because it's effecting my cholesterol levels negatively.

Dont you know he lives in his car?
He is basically a mythic hobo that lives from autismbux made with youtube

there is no such thing as metabolism
he just eats less or is more active

He is the modern Diogenes. Instead of telling emperors to fuck off, he reviews water.

I thought that whole living out of the car thing was just temporary while some Canadian stalked him?

Serious answer? Reviewbrah is definitely autistic, and while he eats fast food regularly he also strikes me as the type to forget to eat for long periods and then eventually eat a huge meal.

From his various "my average day" videos, it's clear he has a very nightowl personality, waking up sometime around midday and sleeping in the early hours of the morning. I wake up at 6-7 and normally don't eat until lunch time, so that's a pattern some people have. If I had to guess he's having a big fast food meal every day or two, and snacking inbetween.

You also have to factor in that he's taking night walks. He will do them for hours and they're so low impact he could easily do them daily. That will add up if it's regular.

Finally, yes he uploads a couple of reviews every week (give or take), but there's no proof that a) he's eating the whole meal each time as he doesn't on camera, b) he's eating them that regularly, there could be some kind of schedule and c) that he eats that way normally.

It's easily possible to review fast food and maintain weight, and the best sign it is is that he's doing it.

A god among us.

You know that there is nothing wrong with high cholesterol? Your organs need cholesterol to function, especially your liver.

Fast metabolysm is a mith, he simply doesn't eat a lot. Also read a book nigga

There are two types of cholesterol. Low density cholesterol, that fast food tends to have a lot of, is terrible for you.

You also need food to live, doesn't mean that eating too much food won't have a negative impact on your health

HE EATS AT OR AROUND HIS BASAL METABOLIC RATE. You could eat pure butter & sugar at your bmr and not gain weight. You'd have a lot of other problems though, as I quickly learnt.

lmao this kid didnt take a biology class

it's not a myth tho lol

Reviewbrah has hypothyroidism. He has a slow metabolism you absolute retard.

He travels around the country to sample from different fast food places.

He's most likely skinny fat. The old style suits hides that.

It is for fatties thatve never experienced not being genetic defects

if I were not Alexander the Great, I would like to be reviewbrah

>skinny fat

he looks Tall Short to me.

He lynches niggers 20m a day to burn those extra calories.

Didn't something happen to his house?

Fast metabolism is a meme. That 'fast metabolism' barely accounts for 200 calories maximum

Does he even ever finish his meals?
From the videos I've seen of him it looks like he only ever takes a few bites, because he knows when it's too much.

He is a child. Wait til he's 30 to see it smash him to pieces

I always thought he was being modest, like maybe he eats the rest of it off camera or saves it for later as left-overs. It'd be a waste if he just throws it away, also I watched a video one time where he said if he isn't eating fast food he's eating frozen pizzas or junk food usually.

He really doesn't eat healthy at all, I know he doesn't drink soda. I think he drinks mostly water and energy drinks, of course he reviews energy drinks. Also what fucking physical activity does he do? As far as I know he sits inside his house all day listening to short-wave radio and browsing the internet. He has no social life at all, like the only activity he does is going for night walks I think and that's about it.

I seriously doubt he goes to the gym or works out.

This man will be president someday, and have to oversee the Union tear itself apart as it did in 1860

Will he be able to save it?

Do your cardio. Although high chol is legit genetics sometimes so you may be fucked

>there is no such thing as metabolism
yeah, you're burning food and using the thermal energy directly. you don't metabolize it.

>Why isn't he fat or bulky?
>How do I eat fast food all the time and be skinny like him?
Hyperthyroidism. Google it newfags.

If I was aware that rb was walking around my neighborhood late at night in a suit or whatever autism costume for hours I would be freaked out as a normie

what a load of broscience bullshit spending 5 minutes on google will tell you this is wrong

Yep