What's the point of continuing to lift after 3-4 years if I still don't have a gf?

What's the point of continuing to lift after 3-4 years if I still don't have a gf?

>lifting for girls

>lifting for boys

I forgot I was on Veeky Forums

Find proper motivation. Get stronger so you can rape more efficiently.

there is ZERO point in lifting if you want girls

all those hours in the gym could have been spent making money and affording surgery to achieve FACE. FACE is the most important thing in attracting females

>b-but face doesn't make up for personality

WRONG. If you look like pic related all you have to do is go to a bar or club, and stand there and you WILL fuck a girl that night. Stop wasting your time as a gymcel and save 5-15k for surgery and live the life you want. Why subject yourself to a shitty existence because you are ugly? Why waste years in the gym when you can just fix your face? its just COPE. ALL sexual attraction is based on FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. This is the truth this board doesn't want to believe

>lifing for anyone but yourself

How on earth would you start to drink/eat it?

>lift for a year
>get gf
>get married
>get fat
don't tell me you cuck are still natty

>roiding to get validation from females just to get fat in the end

spotted the cuck

take a pretzel and put it in your mouth
sip trough the straw
take the spoon and eat a bit from the top
sip trough the straw
and so on

he knows his shit

nigguh do I have to spell out SARCASM for your stupid ass?

instructions too complicated, dick cought in straw

Since all your knowledge about women come from stalking japanese cartoon voice actresses IG accounts you don't know much about real life. Once you step out of your moms semen covered basement for the first time in your life and meet real people you will know how wrong you are.

When the entire worlds population are 6/10's except for the top 0.01% tier, humanity would have ended before the first generation according to your cretin level logic.

When you lift, you feel better about yourself, when you feel better about yourself people want to be around you, assuming you are above at least 3/10 (judging from your tears though, i assume you are not). And since you're not lifting you're only making it worse. But by all means, stay in your basement, wouldn't want to accidentally lay my eyes on an incel like you on the street.

>spotted the nigger

>5k-15k

You can go to Bangkok and get a lot done for less than 5k

He knows his shit.

I got a girls number today but now my anxiety is getting the better of me, help me senpai.

You have already done all the hard work breh.

That picture is horrifying.

D I S C I P L I N E

I don't have any, obviously, because I post here.

lol this. youre there. ask her out for a drink or a meal or something.

just dont ask like a retard.

At first: "Lifting for girls" has no point. You don't get girls because you're buff, you get girls because you're handsome and confident about it, if you're buff it's just a nice extra but the girl would sleep with you anyway regardless if you're buff or skinny.

I started lifting with 20, I was extremely skinny, low bodyfat, girls literally throw themselves at me because I was handsome, then I though I was too skinny, began to lift and 3 years later girls don't go directly to me to flirt with me, they mire me from the distance, so it gets harder. You must realize, if you lift the people around you expect you to do the first step for literally anything.

Too bad you are a beta and have to wait for a girl to make you fuck her.

When they botch it in the US you can sue them and never need to work again, good luck doing that in Bangkok