How do I stop wanting to have stick thin legs? I feel like a fat shit when my thighs rub together even though I'm slim...

How do I stop wanting to have stick thin legs? I feel like a fat shit when my thighs rub together even though I'm slim. I'll never have THINN legs because of stupid body fat distribution piling all my weight there. Even when I'm underweight my thighs look chubby.

Post grills who aren't THINN but are fit and still look good (no THICC pls I don't want to be fat).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/snKh_MmxVhM
bretcontreras.com/how-to-design-an-optimal-glute-training-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=HyCiZVMMDW4
youtube.com/watch?v=jh45myksaEs
youtube.com/watch?v=bK7zIUBH6Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why any girl would want twig legs is beyond me

I just want to look elegant in a dress and that's not possible with big thighs

>wanting thin legs
>ever

you are dumb
thick thighs are the absolute best

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

THICC fags are cancer.

Trip on styx

post a pic

stop having desire for things that are not in your control, and start making the most out of that which you can control.

i'm a guy with stick legs, i guess if you stretch your legs and sit with legs in different positions you'll get thinner legs.

Here's a progress pic. In the left you can see my thighs are ginormous. I store no fat anywhere else, my upper body was completely lean and I was 105 lbs at 5'4. I'm 97 lbs on right.

>tfw barely any fat on legs
>tfw legs still thick due to bulging quads and calves

>them tiddies

your thighs looks normal in the left pic, wouldcuddlewith/10

>them tiddies
Completely gone lmao

>fishing for compliments or really really bad body dysmorphia

SS claims another victim

>understanding of anatomy
completely gone lmao

OP, 97lbs looks a bit low. Your thighs (and the rest of you tbqh) look good in left pic. Would smash. Stop cutting or you'll be full anorexic mode.

Some people just can't have thigh gaps if that's what you are looking for. You look very rectangular, just a case of shit genetics.

Greetings m'lady, hence do you arrive from, if this one might mayhaps be naughty to ask such a question per say? =D

I probably do have a bit of BDD, I was ugly as fuck growing up so I can't see myself objectively now, I always think I'm ugly

Kek'd

Naw it's not that low. It just sounds low. At 105 on the left I was already technically underweight although I definitely did not look it

:(
I wish I was an Instagram Stacy with an hourglass figure

i'm a dude who went through the same shit. I was chubby in middle school and got called fat a bunch. From highschool on, I was pretty good looking and thin. But I still saw myself as a fatass. wasn't until like 22yrs when I started to see myself normally again.

post face

wuts ur instagram

delet instajew

>posting my face on Veeky Forums as a grill

My face looks fine, I'd say I look above average. Even if I were a 10/10 facially, I'd still feel shit about my legs. Everything else I've accepted but not that
Fuck my dysphoria

You have to fix that about yourself.

If Chad comes along and he loves you for who you are but you dont love yourself you wont be able to accept his love for you.

Haha you can trust us come on post face and your personal informations lol no worries darling :)

at least post your toes

>I always think I'm ugly
>I'd say I look above average
flawless logic, hun.

this

How is your ass game and what ethnicity are you? Important questions for research.

Can you post the back of your knee instead?

Looking thick, solid, tight, etc.

But really, nice progress

>Look down and see gross fat legs and wide hips
>Look in the mirror or form check squat with phone and see embarrassing pencil legs

This is body dysmorphia right?

a very obvious example of it, yes.

My ass is disappointing, hardest place to build muscle

Lel

Sometimes I get that. I look down and see fatass mcfatfat, but in the mirror it looks fine. Weirdly I look worse in photos of my mirror reflection

Also, Russian + Greek

you are NOT going to get hourglass figure by cutting weight

stick figure at best
bulk the fuck up right now

do you even have periods now?
>this is ideal female body, you might not like it but this is how top performance looks like

Lmao, the Chloe meme is my favorite meme. I legit feel like I look like her when I look in the mirror sometimes though.

P H I L L Y ?
H
I
L
L
Y
?

those pictures are useless for evaluation
you have to post your delicious toes in order for us to make ourselves a picture about your tender legs

Same here

I dunno which is true lmao

must feel so good getting squashed between those.

my fat also stores in my legs and lower body generally, but i'm ok with that, that's how normal women look like. would you rather have your fat stored in stomach or arms, that would be gross

you into married 6'6 guys sweetie?

make this your fitness goal OP

You can fart me in the mouth all day long of you want to

womanlet dat you?

wew Veeky Forums gets weird this time of day

hey femanon, r u still there?

pls respond

Crap pics if you're looking for actual advice. Looks like you have anterior pelvic tilt in all of the pics, but you are also making yourself pigeon toed in one, and sticking your ass out heaps in another, so it's impossible to assess properly. Why not just post a full length side on relaxed pic standing normally? Maybe you just have lordosis idk..

Anyway, you look quad dominant, I'm guessing you get minimal glute activation when you squat, so do lots of glute activation exercises before you squat/lunge, and do hip thrusts.

left looks very attractive
right looks meh

Nice body dysmorphia

Veeky Forums seriously gives people body dysmorphia.

Big thighs don't stop you from looking good in a dress, if anything they make it look better since they add to the hourglass figure, having wide hips and nice thighs/ass has been attractive forever.

Thigh gap is a meme

You're right user. I don't know if I have lordosis, that might just be me flexing awkwardly.

I'm definitely quad dominant, my quads grow very fast with even light weight. How to get more glute activation?

I am kinda rectangle shaped. What exercises do I do to round out the sides of my legs and less so the inner thigh?

Pls post example pic

I've always thought of elegant in a dress as slim.

not him

but i do banded glute lateral walks
banded glute bridges before squats

also this
youtu.be/snKh_MmxVhM

she has insanely long legs but they look like sticks

with her hips width and just a little bit of mass she would be dick destroyer

in good sense

the big thighs are nice, but you need to work your calves. they are out of proportion

you idolize women with incredibly thin shitty hips

that's the equivalent of men who think the ideal body is justin beiber.

stop that

desu i liked you better in the left pic

if i was hypotheticaly your bf i would be getting worried if i saw you on right side state

seriously

left looks perfectly juicy, just stop working on quads and do still legged deadlifts, rdls and shit

and in a more normal dress

Really? I don't look that thin, just lean

Also should I avoid leg press if I want to stop quads growing? I don't want to give up squats

these socks better come off

maybe box squats would be more up your alley

i dont find leg press that important
i never do it

squats are fun and all, just hit 140kg myself today.

What i find sexiest feature in woman legs is meaty hamstrings like pic related

Quad sweep isnt that important and many people will say its actually ugly.
>lean
Girl need some fluff desu but even pic i posted is quite lean, i dont have the one i actually wanted to post

Have you ever seen marathon runners have big legs ? Me neither..

Checked

Mirin' pents

Good thing my hams grow quick too. I don't like big quads anymore either, but mine are so easy to grow that it's almost as if I can't avoid it

Bret Contreras is the king of glute training, check out the articles on his website:
bretcontreras.com/how-to-design-an-optimal-glute-training-program/

He has now started to add articles about all sorts of other stuff too, but check the glute section.
Also see his youtube channel. This is the best glute bridge variation for glute activation in my opinion:
youtube.com/watch?v=HyCiZVMMDW4

Here he is explaining how to do back extensions in a way that activates your glutes much more:
youtube.com/watch?v=jh45myksaEs

What you wanna do is activate the glutes as much as possible, before you start doing compound movements - that's why lower load exercises with body weight can be a really good start. High reps (up to 20-30) is good for glute activation exercises, think about contracting the glutes as hard as possible throughout. If they're not burning by 20-30 reps you aren't getting enough activation. Here's a full routine to do at home:

youtube.com/watch?v=bK7zIUBH6Z0

In your compound exercises, SQUEEZE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR GLUTES (for e.g on stiff legged deadlifts). Also, you could incorporate hip thrusts (very good) and sumo deadlifts to get your glute med going (side of ass).

p.s I'm a physio

May this humble one withdraw a sniff from your badonka donks?

not the same user, but some people like lean girls, someone like it more juicy/fat. you need to decide to yourself what type of body is right TO YOUR TASTE. what you prefer. thats what fitness/bodybuilding is. figure what type of body you want, by yourself. for some people, maybe is being a fucking monster mr.Olympia type, for another is just being ottermode with just some size, for another maybe being a strong fatass with no worry about bodyfat, etc. they are all right.

in any case, you need bigger/most define calves just for proportion. start doing calf raises everyfucking day

no he isnt

just learn how to hip hinge and deadlift properly and do some RDLS, stiff leg deadllift and just conventionals and you will see glute and hamstring development period

also dont forget to work your back a bit with rows

Okay OP what you want to do is get on a calorie deficit and start jogging long distance marathon runs. This way your body starts eating up all your fat and muscle storages for proteins and fats and before you know you look like skeleton marathon runner. And remember to keep the running to very slow pace so that there is no major muscle activation (sprinting).

Show me someone who has better articles and exercises for glute activation. In b4 you are a power lifter. In my opinion, hip hinging exercises don't get the same level of glute isolation that you can from activation exercises and exercises where the glutes are working against gravity.

Oh wow thanks user. Will take a look at those videos

My calves are pathetic I know. I was doing calf raises daily before I injured my toe and I haven't done them for weeks.

So a lot of deadlifts, got it. My lower back is really weak and I still have mid/upper back pain from back when I had bad form so I'm a bit wary of messing up on the deads

Tried that, didn't work in losing the stubborn fat. It all goes from everywhere on my body except my thighs. I end up looking skelly but still with chubby legs

PLEASE BE IN O N T A R I O

Answer me bitch, may I fucking sniff your sweaty ass or not?

> Hey, are you working out?

even if you think skinny looks better, do you really wanna lose your period, your sanity, and your mental clarity? skinny girls are bitches for a reason - they're always hungry.

this
this just look like some lanky skeleton

London Listeni/ˈlʌndən/ is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom.[7][8] Standing on the River Thames in the south east of the island of Great Britain, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. It was founded by the Romans, who named it Londinium.[9] London's ancient core, the City of London, largely retains its 1.12-square-mile (2.9 km2) medieval boundaries. Since at least the 19th century, "London" has also referred to the metropolis around this core, historically split between Middlesex, Essex, Surrey, Kent, and Hertfordshire,[10][11][12] which today largely makes up Greater London,[13][14][note 1] governed by the Mayor of London and the London Assembly.[15][note 2][16]

London is a leading global city[17][18] in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism, and transportation.[19][20][21] It is crowned as the world's largest financial centre[22][23][24][25] and has the fifth- or sixth-largest metropolitan area GDP in the world.[note 3][26][27] London is a world cultural capital.[28][29][30] It is the world's most-visited city as measured by international arrivals[31] and has the world's largest city airport system measured by passenger traffic.[32] London is the world's leading investment destination,[33][34][35] hosting more international retailers[36][37] and ultra high-net-worth individuals[38][39] than any other city. London's universities form the largest concentration of higher education institutes in Europe.[40] In 2012, London became the first city to have hosted the modern Summer Olympic Games three times.[41]

i don't get it why alot of here people dont get it. Left side is looking worse than right side. It seems that here people are only lurking and are fat themselfs or never work out. Good job and progress. Left side is sexy now, you can even cut little bit more like 1-3%

You look good on both

you cant even see thighs in a dress, at least not the type you would actually look "elegant" in.

if you want to look like a standard whore in a skintight , just below the ass cheek cut spandex dress, well, thats another story

can we see a pic of the tits to see how they shrank too? im a grill and afraid loosing more weight will make my already small boobs smaller

S T I C C
T
I
C
C

LONDON

hips and feet are placed differently, hard to judge the difference.

Your thighs are big because your quads are big. Don't squat, do stiff legged deadlifts. Hamstrings and glutes are what look good on a girl, not big quads.

Sorry OP but you'll never be top-tier. Your iliac crests are wider than your greater trochanters. That's why your hips look weird and give your legs that bulging quality.

You may be able to diminish it a bit by building your glute meds, but you will probably have to reduce the size of your quads too

neck yourself lookism fag

Disgusting

you've already posted everything else so you may as well. nobody here really cares. it's Veeky Forums, we're all bros here after all

NNNNNAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEE

Nvm, Vica Kerekes. Lord almighty, what a woman.