When did you realize you're never gonna make it?

When did you realize you're never gonna make it?

Never did and never will.
Lmao kys

>never made it and never will

im 18 and already look like a 30 year old.

I have a receding hairline and in a few years will be completely bald. My headshape is shitty so I wont look good.

You can get your hair put back in breh.

when i saw OP's pic and considered how genetically blessed a guy would have to be to have a shot with her

>You will never have a beautiful, traditional slavic gf that wants nothing but your dick and to crusade the lands of Europe... and won't cheat on you

I can't do this anymore

you say this but I knew a Swedish girl and all she would do is spam me with Hitler quotes and talk about her hate for minorities.

That /pol/ shit gets tiring.

lost my virginity a year ago before my 23rd birthday. never did a single pull up ever since. HELP

Shoo shoo

The second time I almost died, crying in pain.

keep dreaming you kike

Yeah I hate the overlap of Nazis and people that just don't want shitty people in their country. It's getting out of hand

nigga you just gotta peacock

Day one

> cocoon mode for 7 years
> finally invited to old friends wedding
> buy a sick suit
> go to meet the boys
> "Wow user you look good"
> "So what have you been up to ?
> tfw achieved literally nothing after highschool, only played wow on private servers

Fuck that boyo;

We're ALL gonna make it

don't shave, just don't i did and regret it when i was your age. I should've kept what i had left, and start using those fancy shit like nizoral or other stuff to keep the remaning together and save for hair translpant, i fell for the finnasteride meme and half of my remaning hair fell out becasue of this.

I use nizoral already. I tried using minoxidil but its really expensive here and I cant really afford the extra expenses, it also didnt seem to really work for MPB.

I have never bothered with fin because finding a legitimate doctor to prescribe a 18 year old it for a good price is hard as fuck. I only found a random Pajeet on the internet willing to prescribe me it but I wasnt sure if he was legit.

Then how were you in cocoon mode? Sounds more like neet mode..

I'm also 18 and have a receding hairline. The most common compliment I get is that I have good facial structure and features so hopefully it won't be too bad. Have you tried Nioxin? It's actually halted the hair loss for me.

No, but my hairdresser who is also my friend from school recommended it

Try it out. If it works, great! If not, move on to another method. Just remember that nearly every guy goes bald.

I dont see why this is so hard to believe there are thousands of forums and websites out there designed to meet people from around the world. If you use them 24/7 like I do then your bound to find some crazy girls.

Some ways I can think of from the top of my head:
kakaotalk
kik (public groups)
interpals
old tinder + fake gps
okcupid (looking for new friends)

When I turned on Fox News and the one white girl from college who was one of my favorites in bed is now a host of the fucking morning news

Anons...if you have a good thing just fucking marry her....especially if her parents are fucking loaded!!!!!!

Yeah, but let's be honest nobody gives a shit about 40 year old guy with wife and 2 kids going bald whereas 20 year old tha looks like 40 if he doesn't shave is quite embarassing.

I'm 18 and just #2 buzz it. Girls like men, be a man.

You're damn right bud
keep on keeping on

>i fell for the finnasteride meme and half of my remaning hair fell out becasue of this.
What the fuck? Bullshit.
Where do you live? I was prescribed fin at 17 because I kept bugging my doctor about it. I'm 18 now. My advice? Just lie and say you ordered finasteride from the Internet already, and your doctor will probably prescribed you finasteride, because if you're gonna take it, you might as well take actual prescribe pills from some random pajeet. Worked for me at least. Good luck.

It's not bullshit, different men have different reactions for it, for some it works, for some it doesn't and for some like me it makes your hair fall out even faster.

when i spent 9 months lifting to look marginally better than i did before i ever started to lift. also the fact that im ghastly pale, have a shitty hairline (not receding, as it's been constant), and a generally long and borderline average/slightly unattractive face.

Yeah, you're right. When I eventually lose it i'm just going to shave and own it. Not much else you can do.

If I'm honest, I always kinda knew.

how long were you on it before quitting? pretty sure there's a shedding phase where new healthy follicles replace the old ones

My gf is a cutie, blonde, is fit, squat ass, voted republican, and complains that whites get blamed for everything, but I still feel I could do better and I haven't made it yet.

When I got stretch marks on my gut.

I've since lost the weight and gained back the strenght (and more) but I'll never be comfortable shirtless. Every mire reminds me I'm living a lie.

2 years, and it wasn't some weak shit from china, i had prescription from dermatologist to use 5% finn insteand of typical 2% one. On top of that i almost never missed any day, 2 years of rubbing that shit in and it only made things worse, looking in retrospect i'd never shave just start using some medical shampoos for hairloss to strenghten my hair and start saving money for transplant, now i don't even have enough hair if i'd want one.

>rubbing that shit in
>5% finn
Are you talking about minox? I take finasteride 1mg/daily orally. They are in pill form.

i had them in finn form, my dermatologist said liquid form was also good, but my point stands. There isn't specific reaction, and sometimes i can even accelarte hair loss, but my advice is don't buy into it, there is a chance it might help you but most likely you're wasting your money. Just save up for hair transplant.

Are you white?

Why do white people age like milk?

It depends on person, some whites after 25 age fo fast they look like 50 year olds in their 30s and some look like they are eternal 30 year olds. Depends on perosn, how do blacks or lations age?

better than being 21 and looking like a 15yr old

I'm everyone's little brother

Im a 20 yo kissless virgin neet. I dont leave my bedroom unless im buying food for a long cs go skermish session.

when i measured my dick