Looksmaxing

In what ways are you currently looksmaxing?

Or what are you doing to look better?

I've been putting vaseline on my eyebrows since january. My eyebrows and eyelashes have gotten thicker. but not thick enough especially at the outer edges.

Is there any alternatives to vaseline that makes the eyebrows grow even more thicker? vaseline is too slow. No eyebrow transplants please.

Also i wish my jaw was better and i have less babyfat despite being at a 11 percent bodyfat. then again im 18 so babyfat will keep being lost as i age and the buccal fat will go away.

Ketosis+Nofap+Daily Stretching+Cardio and weightlifting+mewing

At 22 I was ok. Now at 23 I get approached about twice per night I go out, and have been sexually harassed a couple times

Also I'm an Indian in Canada, so if I can do it anyone can. I'm tall and look persian/iranian though

Castor oil.

Did you make a thread about your progress in the past two months? In the picture, there was a pajeet with a beanie .

Also TSH from lookism.net in the picture looksmaxxed succesfully.

why? are you lifting for girls? lol

Experiencedfag reminder that looksmaxing only matters to a point and developing your personality and game is going to be more important after crossing the 7/10 threshold

A 7/10 is subjective

> mewing
you're molting?

Becoming more attractive has done nothing but highlight my supreme autism to my friends. Now there always tons of women hitting on me and I fuck it up regularly. I want to die

No that wasn't me.

How did this TSH guy make his face longer? You can tell its the same person but it looks like his lower third got much longer

I think he didn't looksmax so much as he simply continued to grow into an adult. He doesn't look too bad on the left either

I have the Indian under-eye area of death still hopefully mewing will help. It doesn't look that at anymore at least, I need to cut my bodyfat % to 12% (I'm over 20%) to really see how much I can max out

You know what I mean. "Attractive guy". Not mediocre but not really "stop the room and everyone stares" hot

Yah, I think TSH's jaw mostly grew as he got older and lost bodyfat, or he got jaw surgery and lost bodyfat as well.

attractive people are basically rare (excluding places with rich people, beaches and cities like LA and NYC)

I think being a 7/10 (good facial aesthetics, buff, nice style, nice hair) in a place full of ugly people (like a mcdonalds in the middle of the hood or bumfuck kentucky) will make you stand out a lot.

also how the fuck do i get this guy's eyelashes? mirin them

I want to look better for myself, girls are a secondary effect of how I look, I'm just narcissist

This
>Go to costco in a poor area of a city
>Taller than everyone, like an aesthetic god among filth
>Go to costco in rich area of another city
>Above average but not the best

I imagine some cities must be insane

I remember one time sitting at a wedding reception, I was clearly the hottest guy at the wedding. It was cool. Then some guy 2-3 inches taller and pretty much a solid 10/10 walked in and it was like... woah I could feel all the attention move across to the other side of the room. Girls stopped making glances at me and started doing it to that guy. I was now no longer hot shit and they treated me like so.

Seriously though this guy was chadimus maximum pajeetus, better looking than

You fucked up, looksmaxing is good but looks can't fix a shitty personality. Unless you look like Gandy, then you can say you eats ants and you are gay and girls would still find you attractive. But nobody here look like Gandy (even Orb) so you need to fix your autism.

>vaseline for eyebrow growth

This sounds like broscience. Any confrimed results beyond confirmation bias/placebo?

hydrocortisone may help
I've been using it to help fade some scars and believe i have noticed increased hair growth as well

Damn. Rich areas really do have aesthetic people.

I graduated from high school (ranging fromupper middle class to rich) last year.

The amount of tall and facially aesthetic males were insane. The girls were fucking hot too. They had really nice athletic bodies and had nice faces. And the football team were literally full of greek gods.

I see, just "see" one guy in my university and let me tell you, Nick Bateman look like a 7/10 Compared to this guy, he has tanned skin, blue eyes, Slayer hooded eyes, big cheeks, full beard, dark thick hair, Zayn Malik hairline and eyebrows, perfect jaw and chin.
He was the most beautiful thing you could imagine, also he was fit and tall, he look masculine with DOM and prettyboy. He look better than Gandy, Chico and Atesh.
11/10

I have some scars I need to get rid of. Those that shit you mentioned help?

hydrocortisone doesn't help fade scars mate

>Damn. Rich areas really do have aesthetic people.

>Full nutritious diets
>Any deformities taken care of early
>All the cosmetic products in the world
>Rich studs taking on the most genetically pure trophy wives

I wonder why lol

So far i have been using a regiment of vaseline and hydrocortisone. As well as some microdermabrasion.

Yes it has helped. They are less red and flatter with the hydrocortisone and vaseline.

It won't be overnight, but it's worth a shot. Both are dirt cheap.

Next I'm going to try to get higher strength hydrocortisone and try silicone scar pads.

someone in another thread told me i look like gandy. feel free to hate

I train my neck like crazy even though it has very little practical use (outside of preventing injury). I have a pretty thick neck naturally but I'm obsessed with getting it bigger. Normally I train for strenght over aesthetics.

I wish I was born rich. I think I just need to find a hot wife with very good genetics. hopefully at least one of my sons or daughters will be attractive so they could start a long line of attractive people.

Post a better picture of yourself. also ur eyebags arent helping your eye area.

this comment isn't gay at all

How do I become an Asian Chad? I'm 5'11" with a round/moon face.

Should I lower my bf% or invest in jaw reduction surgery/buccal fat reduction?

i need one nose job and braces, i'll go from 6/10 to 8/10

if only mah man

Jelqing

>asian
>chad

pick one

How do I get rid off blackheads around my nose?

my dick is 6", not that it matters. jelqing is a meme

pic related, i want to look like a pretty boy chad

>born asian
>doesn't have strong jaw and cheekbone genetics
you had one shot, and you wasted it mate

I have blue veins under my eyes. I know you can get fat injections but is there a good home remedy you guys know of?

Jesus you asians are a silly people.

Asian twinks (that I would like to fuck no homo) are not equal to Chad.

Ok, so how do I become a good looking Asian twink then?

well if u want to be a chad, ill tell you vaguely.

make good grades (if your in school) or have a decent income and a decent job

be sociable and have a good personality (aka be fun to be around but not be a shitty motherfucker)

join a sport (intermural club or whatever) or a frat in college (assuming you are in college) or be friends with other chads or buff people

have hobbies other than weightlifting (but keep weightlifting)

have a good social circle of chads and attractive girls that you are good friends with and can rely on, make sure theyre not losers and have goals in life, make sure they always motivating you to be Veeky Forums, they will put out a good word for you

get a weightlifting routine and aim for frank yangs physique or whatever phyisque that is aesthetic (vtaper and buff) and build a thick neck (thick neck helps frame your jaw and make you masculine

get nice eyebrows and nice eyelashes, i think castor oil can help

lower your bodyfat percentage

dont get jaw reduction, but maybe get buccal fat reduction.

dress relatively nice or wear athletic/athleisure shit

Not the same user. What do you do to help eye bags besides sleep? I look like a crack addict without having any of the fun doing crack

go to one of those chic beauty spas or some shit.

They do that shit all the time and don't cause too much unnecessary trauma.

Blackheads are tricky because they can be under the skin, and squeezing won't necessarily help unless you get under there.

But there are people that can help.

Then I recommend charcoal scrub to prevent them in the future.

Have a tight, pert lil boipussy, skin whitening cream, Beatles hair bob, tight black straight leg jeans with goldrimmed round glasses.

then call me oppa as I punish your ass

not the same user u responded to. but im kind of scared of going to beauty spas. i feel embarassed as a man going to a place traditionally for women.

anything other than plastic surgery and steroids is cope

What if my goal is to look like a pretty boy with a bishounen/ottermode body? Like the MC from Persona 5?

I'm 18, should I get buccal fat reduc now or later?

This is the gayest shit I've ever read.

he took the bogpill

also, the insertions look uncanny. Synthol?

i personally think gays and twinks are degenerate, but iill help you out.

Go to south korea and get plastic surgery from a trusted surgeon. they will tell you what is wrong with your face and what surgeries to get.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

Nah mate, I said no homo.

they'll actually be nice to you.

>Go to south korea and get plastic surgery from a trusted surgeon. they will tell you what is wrong with your face and what surgeries to get.
How much money should I be saving?

probably, also a curl bro manlet

Go buy some eye cream

Nordic as fuck

it's clearly plastic surgery dude. but no amount of surgery in the world can make up for the fact it's a filthy street shitter.

This is all I want. Actually, I just want to look as good as possible, even if that means around average. I'm just sick of being unwanted. Here are my stats:
>5'10"
>skinnyfat, no muscles, wide hips narrow shoulders
>Ice pick acne scars from the bad times, the occasional pimple every now and then
>crooked teeth and a narrow pallette ( so I can't mew)
>white
>average hairline with brown, thick hair

Any advice would be appreciated, Veeky Forumsizens

anyone know how he lightened his skin?

Youre so retarded dude
Go start lean bulking
Learn how to do good skin and teeth care
Shit take effort and time, why your dumbass on 4chin, go out and make a different for yourself

I'm currently on a cut. I'm in the high teen % in bodyfat, so I'm trying to look at least lean (if weak) for the summer. I would love to make improvements in my skin and teeth though. Any tips?

Do jaw exercises work? Scientific evidence? Photo proof?

Look up bruxism jaw
>but m-muh moonface
don't go overboard, faggot, that was an extreme example. Also just buy some mastic/falim gum and chew on that.

>tfw

Skin bleaching probably.

He didn't, skin just looks different in different lighting

I know, I'm the exact same skin colour as him. I look really light in daylight photos, darker indoors

Are there any pastebins, or websites with the best info on Looksmaxing?

lookism.net
sluthate.com
bodymaxing.com

Neck training methods?

Try vitamin E oil. Put that shit on your eyebrows and if you want to you can get one of those mascara tubes and pour vitamin e oil in it. Then just put it on your eyelashes. Let me clarify that I don't want you to use an already used mascara tube, but one of those clean ones that you buy empty at a beauty supply store. Also, try taking biotin supplements.

What's your stretch program like?

Also, anything special with your mewing besides tongue on the roof of your mouth?

Skinnyfat (150lb 5'11") Asian male here. Would my chubby cheeks go down if my bf% went down? Or would I still need to look into buccal fat reduction/jaw reduction surgery? What's the ideal weight for ottermode?

Pic related: me last winter

Where can I find a girl like this? like where exactly? I'm about to head to a big uni next semester, if that helps. i might join an intermural sport or club.

Likely weight loss and camera angle you dipshit

I have one like this (looks wise) in my genetics lab.

>i have one like this in my genetics lab

what

have you ever been in college? it's not that hard to understand, brainlet

Why the fuck does this guy have a fishnet around his neck?

fuck i was drunk lol. I thought you were some mad scientist saying u have a girl like taylor hill in your genetics lab where you make people.

now i realize you were saying that theres a girl that looks like taylor hill in your college genetics lab.

anyways, can you tell me how to aquire a HBB like this?

Im surgerymaxing with a cantho soon

Im taking melanotan ii and testosterone. I will be going to get my moles removed off my skin soon and I am considering nose surgery