Have you ever been so full of angry energy you can't concentrate, be productive or study?

Have you ever been so full of angry energy you can't concentrate, be productive or study?

What do?

loois is dat u

go lift

No, I spoke to a Louis today though.
He calmed me down if anything; it's everyone/thing else that has angered me.

I can feel a fire in my body, it won't let me study or work.

Wutdo?

Yes, I generally refer to this feeling as "pre-11am".

I've lifted two times today, and gone for a run.

It was an explosive workout in the morning, and a piss poor volume exercise in the early evening that I stopped and turned into a 30 minute run instead.

They did not necessarily help, maybe made it worse.

It's 1:30am here.

Watch something funny?

Or play a vg

do you use steroids?

When I exercise (without them), it makes me calm

That's a side effect of being a fraud

I know what you mean, sometimes I get so ticked off from multiple shitty things happening to me over the day that I can't focus on anything - then when I hit the gym thinking its going to be a mad workout because of all my rage I end up not having the focus to control breathing and technique on my lifts. Ends up making me more angry - best thing I've found for myself is to usually just turn on some music and smoke a joint. But if thats not your thing maybe just put on some music and going for a walk to get your head right.

I actually have not been on steroids since 2011.

I'm natty and lean now, so it's not that.

I think it might be this: I've gone from smoking a joint every day for the past 3 years, to trying to quit in the past two weeks. Wanted to smoke today but resisted.

I'm proably in that snappy phase while my dopamine levels reset. I'm surprised I'm so angry though, when I've gone cold turkey before it wasn't like this.

That being said, things were different before. I guess I just have to find another way to balance my internal chemistry to a calm state.

I'm there with ya man.. I've been trying to quit for the past month but my neighbor sells the shit so cheap and all the symptoms you get when you quit can be remmedied by just smoking some... but we gotta stay strong brotha

Try boxing? When ever I have issues, I just punch the absolute fuck out of the heavy bag at my gym and it makes me feel so much better. Also, go to CVS and grab some melatonin to help your sleep patterns. Getting good, restful sleep will make you feel 1000x better, man.

I have a couple friends that have quit weed, and they said the two hardest things were eating and sleeping.

Picture a flame in the void. Let all other thoughts and emotions burn into that flame. Concentrate only on the little fire burning away in the darkness and lose yourself in the Void, where emotions and nuance thoughts lose their meaning and your focus is complete.

thats probably your problem, smoking is basically a way to calm yourself and you might not know how to deal without it

Yes, most of the time.

Strangely helpful

Wow this is pretty much the coolest thing I've read all night. Thanks user!

I start walking and keep walking until can walk no more.
And then I call a cab back don't forget your phone and wallet.

I guess people stopped reading fantasy novels.

literally all the time, but i got used to it