Whats the most embarrassing thing you've seen at the gym?

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've seen at the gym?

fat chicks in yoga pants.

Your 1rms

that one dude with his headphones in, hoodie on, romaleos, squatting 3 plates for reps and browsing his phone inbetween sets

deadlifting in a smith machine

a mirror

what's cringey about that?

He was doing 7 reps per set

my first lift

what is it about people's first day on Veeky Forums that makes them feel so compelled to post

That time that awkward dude was racking weights on the power rack and a bunch of 5lb plates managed to fall off and hit him in the head and foot.

[Spoiler]that was me[/spoiler]

my reflection

:(

>squatting 3 plates
>embarrassing

Yeah he's retarded

stop getting baited by the same bait every thread

STOP

One time I was re-racking my weights after some heavy deadlifts and I was so tired I didn't notice the 25lb plate wasn't actually on the peg when I let go of it. It landed directly on my toe and broke it. I didn't scream or anything but it was still embarrassing as fuck. Had to take over a month off from running and deads/squats too.

A guy using a calf raise machine as a leg press.

Or possibly a bunch of guys in a row doing walking lunges.

Me desu

The perpetual half-squatting, glove wearing crossfitter who does endless sets of power cleans that are about 20% clean and 80% arm pull, who half reps push-ups between sets inside the power cage with his head in just the right place to get squashed like a bug should anyone ever miss a rep.

a guy warming up with the empty bar

Beat me to it faget.

That's me

W-what a loser hahaha

Some big bald head dude swinging a 45lb curl bar like a bo w the swinging and the spastic thrusts. Cringey.

myself

I do this, enjoy your injuries

so much stuff that ive stopped caring

I saw a fat chick in yoga pants that looks like an SJW.

I do this.

I also warm up with your 1rms.

Old lady out run a fat chick in her 20's on the treadmill. Hilarious.

>that guy who drinks water between sets

holy fuck this. when those whales dress like cardio bunnies but have their fupa tucked in their pants and their whole body looks like michelin man. don't even get me started when they start moving and everything jiggles in the wrong place

>Or possibly a bunch of guys in a row doing walking lunges
kek. This is more funny than embarrassing. Would be even better if they were doing it in sync

i've been going to the same gym for 5 years and i couldn't even think of anything off the top of my head

there are dyels struggling with babby weights but that's not embarrassing

nobody gives a shit what you do at the gym just lift

>that dyel guy who goes around telling newbies not to push themselves
I want to kill him

Some guy shit himself

this is basically me sans headphones, hoodie and shoes.

>bothers user this much
>hasn't confronted him
b e t a

ehhh, m8s

sorry to break it to you but prancing around in ultra expensive lifting shoes to squat just 3 plate is definitely ultra cringe

5 plates would be a different story

to just fuck around with low weight you can just use whatever the fuck old shoes you might have around

>ultra expensive lifting shoes
Get a job.

not sure if wearing them to show errrybody you got the moneys is much less cringe

in fact it shows you are fucking retarded spending money on something you have absolutely no need for

little more effort when trying to bait next time

when you accidentally rip ass while pushing out that 8th rep and the only person around is a 9/10 cardio bunny so she knows it was you

Myself in the mirror.

What if i dont have the mobility to squat without them then? Should i just stretch and not squat for a long time until i have good enough mobility?

Can't wait to get back to my swedish gym for this reason. Spent quite a while in the US now and fat fucks don't seem to know that there are other pants to work out in.

They were. It was like west side story or some shit

That's a lucky number

>mfw i realize what bill nye has become
I'd post the full webm but Veeky Forums hates sound

Literally all kys. These people are trying. Comment withdrawn if they are at PF eating pizza while on the calf-raise, but then, what are you doing at PF anyway?

i have nothing against that they are trying. what i do have problem is that they are dressing like they are a fitness model

4 u

Short skelli Indian guy putting his whole body into curling 25lbs dumbs. Then flexing in the mirror with a toothy smile afterwards. It was odd, this guys arms were really small, hell he was small, and walked around with this swagger, I think everyone felt embarrassed for him, unless he was trolling us all, which I don't think he was.

See the guy some months later doing the same thing... no progress. I broke the social contract and stepped in and said you'll make more progress if you do less weight and showed him good form. He said "but then I can't do as much weight" with a disbelieving tone. I said "it's whatever man". And left him alone. He continued to do his big swinging curls. Some guy who I see at the gym all the time looks at me through the mirror and shrugs, I shrug back.

Everyone is on their own adventure.

>people are trying
>Comment withdrawn if they are at PF eating pizza
that's the problem... 90% of them is like... "Pfew I did this cardio for like 15 minutes, time for burger." and then they are bitching about not loosing weight

guy who was wearing lifting belt literally around his rib cage (if you don't count in basic stuff like poor form, meme workouts and landwhales)

My """"progress"""" after 2 years of lifting

happened to me but with a dumbbell because qt gym receptionist started talking to me and I sperged out

There was some group of like 5-6 people on the squat rack. I guess they were all new to fitness, because they kept looking at the only guy in the group to properly do squats. Every time someone was done with squatting they'd do bodysquats in a circle around the squat rack. It looked absolutely ridiculious.

10 dolla make me holla

Absolutely no gains

>stressful time in my life
>battling severe depression
>passionately hated my inescapable military job
>just broke up with yet another short-term gf
>realize I have no real friends, just coworkers and superficial drinking buddies
>disastrously insecure about my body
>thinking about how I'm a shit father with no emotional connection to the daughter I've all but abandoned
>sit up and put my dumbbells down
>can't stop myself from silently crying
>cover face with both hands and rub temples hoping nobody saw and I can pretend I have a headache

Those fat chicks in yoga pants sure are embarrassing though, right guys??

>after I warm up on the treadmill I always go into the dance/workout area to stretch which has its own set of closed doors
>lights are off, which doesn't really bother me because it's enough visibility for me to do my stretching so I go into this corner near the yoga balls like I always do
>a minute later two girls (both Veeky Forums girls who worked at the gym) walk in and turn on only one set of lights and they both take off their hoodie and sweats to show that they're wearing tiny thong bikinis and start taking pictures of each other in poses.
>They haven't noticed me, but I've seen all this. At this point I have a fairly visible boner in my basketball shorts
>Finished my stretching and I get up to put my yoga mat away and they finally notice I was with them the whole time
>Their eyes are complete deer in the headlights look as they notice me
>Realize in one of the mirrors that I still have a semi chub sticking out of my shorts

I feel so fucking weird being at the same gym as them. They probably think I was trying to be a creep.

To be fair, and it is a major placebo effect on my part. I tend to work better when in fitness clothes, I feel more invested anyways.

How many are you supposed to do? I'm new to lifting and my rule of thumb is if I can do eight, I'll add more weight.

I dont know who you are, but someone in England cares about you lad. Stay strong for her.

There's a penis under that skirt isn't there?

I would feel sorry for you but I can't feel sorry for anyone who abandons their children. Get your shit together and take better care of her. Don't let her become a mess like you are now. Do it for her.

I couldn't bring myself to watch more than 20 seconds of video, I could feel a pretty serious cringe premonition rippling through the interdimensional cringesphere.

>not aware of ritual to invocate squat god
>making it

>doing triceps pushdowns with rope
>closing time
>qt pt stands where i can see her and just waits there to let me know i should finish up
>one more set
>make sure she can see them gains
>finish, let go of rope, it bounces and smacks me in the face
didn't even look at her after this, just left

me tripping over in the treadmill and faling

Fuck off

Should have said something after a few seconds. They would have been embarrassed but not freaked out. I mean, nothing wrong with having a nice look then clearing your throat, but just sitting in silence then leaving makes you look like a fucking psycho kek.

Todays gunna be my first day and you just made me feel better...

>bearmode hungarian (said he ate a 12 egg omelette every day) works out every day with his wife
>wife finishes bench press
>she whips out her tits and tells my friend to look at her chest muscle
>husband doesn't bat an eye
Yuros are weird man. Lucky for her my friend was gay or that would've been really awkward hahaha.

it's not, he's trolling you

IS THAT YOU POST TITS NOW!!!!!!!

>squatting 3 plates for reps

Stop being fat

She's in prison mate, some octoroon camwhore who got into far politics, attacked a fag at a riot so the police racistly arrested her.

I've seen myself trip over a bench mirin myself in the mirror.

Me except not even 2pl8 yet lmao also fuck headphones

>walking to water fountain after a set.
>fountain is near treadmill forest
>trainer has a girl using two treadmills, one of them is turned up super fast
>the other is slow for some type of HIIT
>another girl who is also a trainer comes in
>isn't paying attention, acting like she's hot shit
>steps on the treadmill that's on full speed and slams her face into the ground so hard she knocks a tooth out> on the floor crying saying "but why was it on?" Over and over.
That surpassed embarrassed and went straight to super uncomfortable pity.
She went down hard though, it seemed way harder than I would have expected lol

I got a woman pregnant in January and I told her to get an abortion since we never anything more than fuck buddies and I told her flat our I don't even like you and we have nothing in common. She is going to have the kid and I made it very clear to her that I want nothing to do with her or having a child with her.

I know it's not good for the kid but I can't reward the behavior of this woman by being in the kids life as much as I would like to. I have no respect for a person who is willing to bring a kid into this world when both parents aren't 100% committed to raising it and I will avoid her at all costs.

Looking into other jobs now to move out of this state.

This
or
just have a shiteating grin and no boner.

At least she didn't murder your child so she could keep sucking your dick. Maybe she's an alright person.

Overall you're just a shit person, with shit morals who does shit things.
You should feel bad, and you should cry, and you should never receive pity or empathy for that.

I don't look at abortion as murder, I think life starts the second you leave the womb

Go fuck yourself you're a shit person too

I'd say that's a flawed way to view things. I mean, since abortions don't mean you leave the fetus up there.

Your honestly a subhuman.
Hopefully you now realize there are consequences to your shitty myopic decisions.
Do the world a favor and castrate yourself so you can't reproduce and curse us with your presumably equally shitty progeny.

>I don't look at abortion as murder, I think life starts the second you leave the womb
How arbitrary and convenient for you.

Nobody will ever love you, why don't you just end it all? Nobody will miss you, certainly not your daughter. You have nothing to live for, just kill yourself

The other day some new guys at my gym got the auxiliary cord and turned on dubstep remixes of nirvana and pearl jam.

How is he at fault?

He told her to get the abortion.

Females have no problem doing that shit when it suits them, it's only a problem when the guy wants it, and when he does it's usually because he has a career and is good looking with options.

Fuck you for putting the blame on him.

He has every right to walk out.

That's not what he was saying there cuntlips. He was saying the guy's a prick for irresponsibly throwing his cum around and cursing someone with life and society with some little bastard.

you're just one nigger who keeps samefagging on every single thread. stop it, you fat retard, no one enjoys you

>don't want kids with a girl
>fucks her anyway
Sex makes people you fucking mong. If you don't want to make people with someone, don't fuck them.
Its entirely his fault because guess what, he fucked her and was too dumb to wrap it.