Sleep Aids/Medications

Anyone here take some sort of sleep aid?

Melatonin 5mg has been working decently.

I take nyquil

melatonin 3mg
supposedly with melatonin it isnt the higher the dosage the better
mirtzapine to help sleep and to help with my mental aids
zinc and magnesium are also supposed to help

the only one that i can 100% say works is the mirtazapine

Are there any other supplements that are worth looking into? Melatonin can't be bought over the counter here and everything with B6 gives me acne(ZMA, 5- HTP).

I close my eyes and lay down. Works every time

Melatonin? Why don't you guys just go outside when the sun is out for like 15/minutes. You'll get plenty of melatonin and vitamin D.

>I close my eyes and lay down

Are you a chicken or an illiterate nigger?

tried that tonight, lay for 4 hours then i just got up. fuck everything.

Try leaving your phone in your car or someone overnight along with your power source for any computer/laptop you may have. I.e., your laptop battery & charger or surge protector/power cable for your PC. Make your room as dark as possible like a cave, and a comfortable temperature.

You literally have nothing else to do, but sleep.

I use weed

smonk weed erryday, y'know?

right, nothing to do other than sleep...

or an alternative to sleeping is thinking about literally every pointless thing there is in life

You're an idiot

Right, your must clear your mind. Or pray or repeat a phrase in your head like "this too shall pass". It takes will power to not think of bullshit or worry while in bed.

It also helps your internal clock to have direct sun contact with you skins/eyes (closed or sunglass on) around noon every day.

Also download f.lux (for PC or laptop) and twilight for phone/tablet. You guys might be staying awake because too much light is in your face from digital screens. And turn off all the lights when the sun goes down, and keep them off.

nyquil
vodka
weed
zma
3x5 deadlift day

a hammer

Has anybody tried taking muscle relaxants? I'm too tense to get proper sleep and the shitty sleep makes me even more tense. Relaxants don't decrease sleep quality, do they?

any downsidesin constant phenergan usage?

Rip, liver.