/FAT/ GENERAL

>previous thread over 300mg of DNP

>>Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>>>Sticky
>>>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
>>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>>>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
>>sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>>>Plan your weight loss week by week
>>losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>>>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>>myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you better not cheat, user

>changing bed sheets
>so fat i fall through my bed frame
would hang myself but would prob snap the rope too

first for keto and IF

> using dnp
> not going the natty way

100% sure not going to make it

> Work at a job where I am sitting down doing practically nothing for 8 hours a day
> Nearing 350lbs
> Get laid off
> Find new full time job working in a warehouse moving boxes all day
> Lose 20lbs my first month

It's like I'm getting paid to go to the gym.

Reminder to al fat fucks who are considering cheating. Don't do it you jiggle monsters

Boi pucci desu

fucking OP green texted everything

Is it true working out raises your blood sugar? Why the fuck?

Because your muscles need more glucose to convert to energy when you're working out?

not if you're a keto fag

Baby keeps waking me up at 5 in the morning, feel like it's just another 3 hours in which to feel hungry...

Idk how it works for you normies but here's how it works for me, T1 diabetic.

Aerobic decreases my blood sugar levels, anaerobic increases. I'm not too sure why.

How do I lose all this fat on my ass and my stomach and my thighs?

I'm happy enough with my calves and my chest and arms, but the fat in those three regions just won't go away.

By loosing weight? You know eat less exersize more, calorie deficit and all that shit.

T2 here, shit sux. But that's really interesting.

That's what I'm doing. It's gone down but it's still flabby.

keep going

Thanks for the help

Do more, you also lifting?

Tfw dnp lets me binge eat and I don't gain any weight

>taking a poison to stop you from gaining weight to binge eat
Fat AND dumb. Nice combo!

my weakness is sweets. I am back on the sweets so heavy. I was doing so well too..dropped nearly 30 lbs but gained 15 back. Don't feel like running anymore either. Don't wanna eat clean. I just wanna drink starbucks mochas everyday

everybody seems to be on the dnp train.
its not really not that hard to eat a calorie deficit you dumb fucks. the fuck u need drugs for?

The amount of things that can affect it is weird. I have a strong reaction to caffeine if its in coffee or diet energy drinks, it'll raise my bloods but its fine in tea and normal diet pop.

then fuck off out of here. how can we help you if you wont help yourself

1.) Stop being a fat fucking faggot

2.) Try isolating the flavor you like. For example, I really like the fudgy taste of brownies. However, brownies will fuck your shit up and make you fat. Lower calorie (and not as good, but good enough) versions of most sweets exist. They have these brownie batter chip things at the grocery store that have the decadent taste but come in very small pieces. 120 calories for 10 pieces of a respectable size. Hits the craving without ruining your day.

3.) Try cutting back slowly on sugar. Im not a faggot who is gonna say no sugar no fun when cutting, but if it is a huge deal for you, "resetting" your tastebuds to sugar can help alot. Just take your time with it, and see if it works for you. I learned to enjoy fruit by doing this, which was impossible before when I was addicted to sugar.

So tempted to get KFC after training tonight. I have 800cals spare, and not including the 4-800 I'll burn (depending on intensity of the session).

I'm gonna go to the store and buy mince to make fajitas but damn if that 10 for $10 isn't calling to me.

r8

i somehow hit calories without hitting carbs. How is that possible? Where did the calories come from?

just go, your still below your deficit

>that milk
What kind of milk do you drink that has no carbs? What is this sorcery?!?

What worked for me back in the day was having some sweets, but rationing them out for a whole week and putting them somewhere I couldn't easily get. Like, I'd usually just put all this stuff near my desk for easy access, but with sweets, I'd put it fuck knows where in the very back of a shelf. You have to make a much more concious effort to get up, go to another room and rummage through a shelf instead of just taking something on your desk.

Have you seen the nutritional value of kfc chicken? One piece is 225cal! I'd get like 3-4 pieces and wouldn't even feel full.

Whereas if I cook myself, I can eat a shitton of mince and spinach and still be under. I want it, but not at those calories.

brand is literally there

>cheeseburger for lunch
>cheeseburger and chicken wrap for supper

This is all I ate today and I still feel like a stupid fucking slob. ):

I've been below 200 lbs for the first time in a year though ..

>wake feeling tight
>have a shit
>feel bloated

Wtf.. shouldn't that be the other way around

>>ate a half gallon of ice cream sunday
>>ate 5lb's of green beans monday

It all evens out in the end I guess.

I thought you were supposed to be supportive....

Guys, I think I've hit a plateau, what do?

Just saying "Don't quit we know you can do it!" isn't useful for all people all the time. Tough love is important too.

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm 98kg and 186cm tall. Where should I start when it comes to being fit? For the last four months I've been running and started lifting heavy things and putting them back down again but progress is difficult and I don't seem to be losing weight at all.

What do?

Don't change anything at first you might jut be bloated.
Next re-examine how you are counting calories. Is there anything you aren't counting or are estimating rather than weighing?

Consult the running raptors

>I don't seem to be losing weight at all.
how many calories are you eating daily?

eat less

you know it's not that simple for most people

its gonna have to be, i eat 400 calories of protein everyday and thats it. i need to reach a weight by june and im going to do it. harden up, lad.

Losing weight might be hard but it's not complicated.

i would have been supportive if you said you regretted your actions and were doubling down. u didnt say that you ssaid "imma keep doing what im doing"

STOP.
someone find that picture where there are healthy substitutes for cravings. its real good and i didnt save it. this guy needs it STAT.

I keep eating and I can't stop. More specifically binge eating. It's terrible because I know that's it's the only thing standing in the way of true happiness, it's basically the sole thing I'm insecure about. But even though I know exactly what must be done I still cannot overpower my urges and I'm beginning to get pretty depressed now that I've graduated college.

I'm not sure what to do. I lost 80lbs 5 years ago and I've plateaued ever since. I just can't stop eating in binge cycles of self loathing.

Nigga I literally stopped eating like a pig and dropped down to a approximately 1000 calorie diet for half a year one day to the next. You just need some fucking willpower. It is hard, but you have to know what you want to do.

>feel like shit and lethargic on lifting days until half way through set
>feel pumped as fuck on non lifting days and really wanna lift

what do?

>go to the store to get some vegetables
>walk past the freshly baked cinnamon rolls
>stomach starts pretending to be empty even though I had a meal an hour ago

Pisses me off sometimes that the free market is waging a war on all of us to submit to temptation. I have no intention of losing, but I hate them for doing their best to make it harder than it has to be.

Are you exercising regularly? It's crazy good for mental health

switch the days

I cheated on my diet yesterday but I didn't feel as bad because it was with low fat cheese instead of the sweet stuff that I threw in the bin to protect myself from it

Weighed myself at 93.8kg yesterday morning, and exactly the same right before bed. I was really happy because I knew that I was going to be lighter this morning. Woke up, took a long piss and a massive shit and weighed myself at 93.7kg. How did I lose so little weight?

Stop using day to day measurements for anything other than more accurate graphing.
You lose most weight by exhaling.

Down 7.1kg after first month of dieting and training. Maybe there's hope after all...

It's not milk if it has no carbs

you will make it

Made it to the shops and had a protein bar as a treat instead of getting KFC.

Little victories.

I weighed myself today, down to 214 once again, my lowest. This in spite of eating a huge pasta meal yesterday. Been a good boy besides that and the burger meal I had last week, so makes sense. Wonder if I should have one "big" meal a week to get my body going because constant low carb dieting seems to slow my progress a lot.

When I did keto, I made myself have a recarb day once a fortnight; would go to KFC on the Tuesday and eat a 10pack of chicken. It worked, helped restart the process. Weekly? Nah. Fortnightly/monthly? Better.

Fortnightly sounds like it'd do the trick. I feel like after too long of going on the diet my body knows what's up and starts to go into lockdown, and obviously if I don't just pig out I can have one big meal to get things going again. Would be nice as a reward too with how hardcore I've been lately, basically never go above 1200 calories a day at my weight.

t. 5'9 manlet

Nice, 6'2" here and cutting on 1600. I'm gonna have a fortnight cheat meal where I give myself up to 2200cal for the day. Still under my TDEE but only by 300ish.

It's a good feeling to reward yourself for hard work, but make sure it's something that's REALLY rewarding. Something special. I'm gonna make my local burger joint mine, they have the most amazing works burgers, and I drool just thinking about them. Figure I'll have one of those for dinner instead of the usual.

I'll have to get imaginative with how I cheat, probably just get a big lasagne or roast to myself if I don't just get takeout. It'd be a nice addition to my diet/fitness regime to have something like this.

>weigh in this morning
>scale hasn't moved in about a week
>can't remember the last time I took a shit
Fuck you digestive system, let me release and see the numbers move! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yea, just make sure it's something special. That burger? Like $15 for it alone. But it's MASSIVE. The size of my head. Definitely not something I'd eat on the regular. Make sure your cheat meal is something special you go "I worked hard to earn this". The roast sounds really good; a good cooked roast is heavenly.
Take metimucil and psyllium husks together. It'll get your bowels moving.

Today's the day
I lost over 30 lbs, went out of town and stopped going to the gym for nearly 2 monthes
Today i'm hitting it hard

drink coffee, chew sugarfree gum.

I daily jump between 87.5 kg and 92 kg. Is that normal? I mean, I know water and shit but 4.5 kg?

I was 228lbs yesterday and I'm 219lbs this morning.
Look at weekly weight loss. As long as your weight fluctuations go down, you're fine.

For example next week maybe it'll be between 86.5kg and 91kg.

i always weigh myself on sunday, after i do cardio and after i flush my system of bodily waste. usually means i dont eat / drink until 2PM tho.

anyone else here not eat until like 2pm?
i work 2:30pm to 11pm so my entire day is kinda skewed.

I eat around 1130/12 everyday. Then I work weird hours sometimes up until 7AM.

IF+PSMF.

4.5kg seems pretty weird if you didn't drink a fuckton. The largest jumps I've ever had were like 1.5kg.
Are you sure your scales are working properly? I have a tiled floor in my bathroom and whenever I was used my old scales, whenever one of their corners was on one of those gaps or on a carpet or something, you'd get wildly different results. Try weighing yourself twice to confirm that you get the same weight both times.

>have a shit week
>eat garbage and drink soda
>midnight snacks
>wake up bloated and shit feeling
>weigh day
>lost 2 pounds
>waist bigger, slightly
pls explain

Domt feel bad, im a skelle and this happened to me too

Upping my free weights from 7KG to 15KG, will my fat as be feeling it?

just remeasured, lost 0.5 in on waist and hips actually

lift on non lifting days too. I go everyday now, not cuz i was strong but because i was bored and had energy so figured id at least do some cardio.

good job, small victories.
this, one cup of coffee in the morning immediately makes me go to the bathroom.

>tfw high chance of being under 88kg by friday
Gonna celebrate by fasting ll day.

how you liking fasting? im doing a meal at 10 and then no later than 4pm and im slowly expanding the window. would like to do a full day soon. at first i was really tired but im getting better, its almost like when i was detoxing from caffeine, my body was addicted to breakfast. got headaches, tired and sore muscles but getting better now.

>taking pics month to month to see progress
>can't notice a difference
I swear to god I'm following my diet.

t. CICOlets
>implying your metabolism doesnt take a nosedive this kind of diet

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/abstract

I'll most likely be 83kg by Friday weigh in!
Aye, little victories.
Don't sweat it user, we are our own worst critic. I believe in you. You can always post the photos here for a second opinion

post em here nigger
It's surprisingly hard to notice weight loss in yourself

>tfw used to be a regular here
>tfw lost weight and have normal bmi

Still trying to kill off that last bit of belly fat. Lost 20 kg :)

Noice.

I was 95kg the 12th of last month

nice dude. ill prob stick around in this thread even after i make it.

This.
Hey I'm technically 24 for my BMI, but I was a fatty, and so I will stay here to help other fatty fatty boombaddies get down here with me. Gonna keep at it until I'm 10%. I will see my abs if it kills me!
Hell to the yea man! I was 93kg at the start of the year. Only started really getting my diet together in April. I was 110kg this time last year, but got down through being active and not eating as much.

>This.
Why do you think this contributes anything? This is like that autistic kid in elementary that keeps saying ME TOO ME TOO!

kys

This.

Fucking same. I was 92.5 kg. Currently 72.5. I will go full holocaust until i see abs.

Fucking hit 132kg 6"2 , fuck this shit at this rate imma die young joined gym 2 days ago fucking smashing it out.

good morning /fat/

>72.5
That's my aim weight. How tall are you? I'm 6'2". At my heaviest I was 125kg. I swear to gods I never wanna be over 100kg again.
>I will go full holocaust until I see abs
Kek'd. My thoughts exactly.
Nice going man! Remember, gym is only half the battle, get your diet into shape too. I was close to your weight and same height, trust me, it feels so much better down here!
Good morning! What's for breakfast?

damn, how do you even work around something like that. thats awful