Keto / fasting

Okay guys. I'm about to finish highschool and go to college. 365lbs and 6'3. No clue how much is muscle and how much is fat but I'm sick of being this fucking heavy. My knees hurt and my feet hurt from walking too much. I played football but couldn't do conditioning. I started keto yesterday and was thinking about water fasting every other day or every few days. I'm also going to go for a jog every morning before eating. What would be the best way to incorporate water fasting into my plan? I'm not concerned about how fast my weight will regain because my eating habitats were fucking disgusting and I'm changing them for good. Tips / tricks / other shit. Also /fat/ thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AccuFitness-AM99-Accu-Measure-Body-Caliper/dp/B000QURRUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

starve yourself, my man
you don't look too well at the moment

I basically am at this point. I was an absolute slob. I ate whatever the fuck I wanted and as much as I wanted. I worked at mcdonalds for 18 months and ate almost every time I worked. I ate probably 4 real meals a day and snacks in between. I don't feel awful. I just have a few joint issues (that existed pre-obesity) that have just gotten worse. Also: me 2 years ago at 285lbs

holy fuck that hair and eyebrow piercing, more unattractive than the fat.

and dont fuck with fasting, just stick to keto and cut within a 25% deficit and youll lose weight.

Keto works wonders, I dropped from 320 to about 180 or something in slighly more than half a year.
Don't forget to exercise daily, fucking daily, no matter what.
Also you probably should consider swimming instead of jogging because at your weight it will most likely fuck over your joints and shit.

I'm not a big guy (for you) but I'm feeling great doing intermittent fasting, going to try a 7 day water fast - or as long as I can function normally.
Good luck!

Why the fuck does everyone think that Water Fasting is a good thing?

>The weight loss from dehydrating yourself is not permanent.
>It is extremely dangerous (kidney stones, etc...)
>It will ruin your performance.
>You will feel like shit.
>it can make you constipated.

You're body needs water and unless you are cutting weight for combat sports, there is absolutely not reason to Water Fast.

There should be a bingo game for lard buckets posting here

>self depreciating name
>fat
>"I'm sick of...."
>300lbs+
>flexing poze
>meme diet
>not reading sticky
>this time I'm changing for good

Nice hair faggot.

My 18 hour fast window closes in 15 mins
As usual I wanted to workout and eat after.
>user I am making shrimp pasta , its gonna be deliecious,
What do? Should I eat it before workout?

>The weight loss from dehydrating yourself is not permanent.
Losing 30+lbs then gaining 5-10 back
>It is extremely dangerous (kidney stones, etc...)
Maybe if you go from living and eating like a complete lardass? Countless people have done this with no ill side effects
>It will ruin your performance.
See above
>You will feel like shit.
Unfathomably subjective, topkek
>it can make you constipated.
If anything it would do the opposite, never ever heard of this

Check out Tim Ferriss' talks on fasting, guy seems to be pretty solid.

>I'm also going to go for a jog
don't do this
Walk, bike, or swim. At your weight you'll fuck your joints completely

I don't need to check out anyone's horse shit to know that drinking almost no water is a stupid and bad idea.

People who get stranded out in the desert in the middle of Summer aren't dying from drinking too much water. Use your fucking head.

im 6'3 and this was me at 200lb. fucking deficit and lift you slob

You are failing at several things right at the beggining.

Keto is useful but is EXTREMELY hard on the long run. Fasting too, but it's a little bit more manageable.

Start with the basics, read the sticky, cut your calories under your TDEE and sit tight. You are not gonna change your body overnight.

I hope you realize that losing water weight doesn't equal fat loss. Sure, you will weight less but as soon as you hydrate you will be just as heavy as before.

Wait holy shit I misread this the whole time. Water fasting isn't barely drinking water you mong. 8/10 b8 for getting me to rustle my own Jimmies

One point I'd like to make OP is to start ASAFP. The further out from puberty you get, the more psychologically difficult it will be to get to normal. After a while fat becomes your normal and physiologically your body will try to get back to being fat whenever you make an attempt at weight loss, which makes long run fat loss very hard if not borderline impossible.

Read the sticky, ensure that you're making a lifestyle change (something you can STICK TO for the rest of your life so you're not just slim for a year or two, you're slim for most of adulthood) in picking your diet, and keep at it.

>What would be the best way to incorporate water fasting into my plan? I'm not concerned about how fast my weight will regain because my eating habitats were fucking disgusting and I'm changing them for good.
This is an example of something that is not a lifestyle change. This is fucking stupid. You're going to stick to an extreme fasting program for a week, think that you'll be able to reintroduce a healthy diet off the back of that, crash, and be back to snarfing down junk food in less than a month. Just eat like a normal human at a caloric deficit, increase your water intake and don't drink anything other than water or black coffee, and wait. Incorporate some basic weight training for some bonus body composition benefits. There's really no point in being extreme about something you'll be doing for the rest of your life, take it from someone way older than you.

Your torso shape is strange. It's like a cylinder

Water fasting is drinking nothing but water with multivitamins and electrolyte supplements for a month. No food. Not dehydrating yourself. I'm not that retarded.

I read the sticky. I was asking what the best way to incorporate fasting into my plan was. And fuck fat people for wanting to change, right? Fuck you're more autistic than me

I played football for 2 years I think I'll live. Also I lift heavy quite regularly.

you look and act like a huge fag

>No clue how much is muscle and how much is fat
Get body fat measuring calipers. Eyeballing it you have little muscle and too much fat. I'd put you at 35% body fat at the minimum.
>Tips / tricks / other shit.
Tips
>read the stick
Tricks
>middle mouse button opens new tabs easily
Other Shit
>amazon.com/AccuFitness-AM99-Accu-Measure-Body-Caliper/dp/B000QURRUK

At your current state you need not worry about fasting and timing and all that other shit. Just fucking stick to basics, get into normal weight territory, then worry about meal timing.

Make sure to get a lot of Vitamin C. The acid will help break down any stones starting to form and help digest the amounts of fat you will be eating. I try to factor in 2 lemons (added to my water) a day when calculating my macros/micros. My friend swears by apple cider vinegar, but you would have to do more research into that. Good luck.

if you're doing keto make sure to take calcium citrate supplements

read the sticky you fat lazy fuck

t. dumbass

>in my most flava flav voice possible
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Either this is epic b8, or you are seriously the dumbest person on Veeky Forums.

3/8 made me respond.