6 poops a day cmon

What is the name of that qt polar bear bodorio used to post

What the fuck this General gave me malware and made me a degenerate alcoholic

need a black gf lads

Knut

>/plg/ in general

Thanks lad

reminder to do weighted chins to bench more

There was a Nigerian cutie who worked at my university's gym. She was also my lab partner in most of my chemistry classes. I think she was into me, and I really regret not making a move on her.

You're dumb

So this is sean

haha okay raffy

Why do people say 1/2/3/4 and 2/3/4/5 when the lower body lifts are significantly easier.

By the time you bench 3plate you should be squatting 5 and diddy close to 6. And 2plate ohp is harder than all of them.

Ree missed thread

Currently doing Sheiko workout 29, should I test my 1rm at the end of the cycle, or move on to workout 30?

dude its a guideline

and a 2plate ohp is proportionate to a 3plate bench tb h

Which rts program is the one to do?

Smolov jr guy again

W3d1 6x6 amrapped the last set for 10, 105kg

Can I just keep adding 5kg every week until it stops working or will I go to snab ciddy

The one you make for yourself.

Alternatively the RTS Generalized Intermediate, Project Momentum 2016, or one of the two Momentum 2017s.

Any of you guys rest 3 mins between bench sets and also squat sets or not?

Should I just start resting 5 mins if I'm not in a rush?

Need to boost my energy before i go gym, i only got 5/6 hours sleep last night and need to set a new pr on bench.

I feel tired as hell, what is a good way to make me feel energetic?

Rest as long as you need. If you can complete your workout resting three minutes, those extra two minutes between sets are just a waste of time imho.
Coffee shot and powernap.
Take a small cup of coffee with ample strength, lie down to relax/sleep for 15 minutes, get up as soon as the alarm rings. Shit, redress, get out.

Do you happen to have any of the project momentums in an excel sheet?

Rest however long you need. I rest longer when I increase weight and rest less if I lifted that weight reps and sets before.

Haven't gotten around to doing that, no.

>Squats after not doing for a while were kinda hard and my glutes and adductors are very sore and about to add 5kg to last time.

I rest in pepperoni

MA made a google doc

You don't need anything, you might feel like shit but it shouldn't impact your lifts. If you don't drink coffee do what the tripfag said but substitute coffee for tea because after I dropped coffee it just makes me jittery.
I rep 3 plate on bench and 2 on ohp but yet to hit 4 plate squat for reps reliably.

Do you have the link, baby boy?

hello fat retard you might rep 3 plate but that is not a proportionate amount for the average lifter

most people will achieve a 4plate squat waay before a 3plate bench

Negative, ive got PM 2k16 though, its a lot harder tho
docs.google.com/document/d/10gSl7pGOS2sQ8hUW7660Pdk6rAKrpHuBy2SRHRzT2lE/pub

enjoy your hiv

it's just a meme, kinda fun and useful easy to remember
1/2/3/4 is at least reasonably close to top end for a hobbyist without much genetic potential but you're right the other should be 2/3/5/6 and that "2" will be the last to be gotten

Alright I'll wait until I see MA posting. Thanks though, man.

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/docs.google/username/MA/

I tend to take pretty long rests desu, just rest as long as you feel is necessary to feel equally strong each set

Yo how do you calculate loads when only given rpe goals?

articles.reactivetrainingsystems.com/2015/11/29/beginning-rts/

You can have a goal, but it should be guided by your performance that day.

thanks thought it was supposed to be shit for work capacity with longer rests or something

I only really care about getting through my SS squat sets

Thank you.

>Me
>2 pl8 ohp
Fuck I'd be lucky if I got 175

As SS goes on, you will need to take longer rests or you simply won't be able to recover enough for the next set.

Hows trenning going lad?

>the lower body lifts are significantly easier.
Literally completely 100% depends on morphology. Ask a benchcuck like Joe if he thinks deadlifting or squatting is easier than bench (pro-tip: answer is no)

Feeling pretty good desu, going to manage to get 3 weeks of volume in before I won't be able to lift for ~2 weeks. Doing pic related today

>resting longer than 90 seconds for sets

>16 sets of squats
Kek, good luck lad that looks like hell

FWIW, as a blonde haired blue-eyed pasty white dude, I work retail at a ghetto mall and middle aged black ladies love me. Had one calling me Mr. Superman. Expand your horizons to black MILFS maybe?

Rest 3 mins, and mark your territory/assert your dominance around the equipment for 2 mins = 5 mins.

>abs 10x3
What is this?

It is 3 sets of 10 reps on the abdominal exercise of your choice.

those who use rts, what is your process for working up to the first set? say for example 5 @ 9?

do you start with a clear idea that "hey that sounds like 405 to me" ?

do you work up in sets of 5? seems like if you guess wrong you either do lots of work sets before you get to your work sets or you overshoot?

do you work up in singles and then try the weight you think will do it, and adjust from there?

It's reps x sets weird I know

or you can take reasonable rest times of 3-5 min max and when you can't do 3 sets of 5 you know it's time to switch to an intermediate program

Squats count as abs right?

Seconding I read the way mike prefers is to work up to the prescribed rpe not just pick a weight you think it should be. Not sure the best way to work up to a set of five or a triple.

Boy that's a lot of volume

Is this the power of the legendary sheiko?

No, it refers to some sort of isolation exercise.

Personally I like ab wheel.

Looks like retardgramming that will get you injured, Bobby.

I approve.

I use this chart to determine the number to shoot for, it may change based off how I feel. Ive been using top singles lately but when I did top sets or reps id do 90, 95 and 100% of my target weight all for the prescribed reps

For example if my target weight is 100 for a set of 10 if do
90kgx10
95kgx10
100kgx10@9
The most important thing is you hit the presribed rpe and rep combination

But its light weight, even 85% for 2 is easy.

Sheiko is way easier than people meme, even C6W leg workouts are harder.

Warmups then 10 reps at 82.5% followed by 10 sets of 3 at 80%

Top sets with reps*

oh boy looks like another fun and exciting workout today! thanks boris!

what are you guys all training today?

>Pussying out on progression because you're scared about waiting up to 10 minutes between sets

It's sheiko advanced large load, so yeah.

I've been safe despite doing 2 double sessions last week lmao. Had some knee issues for a day or two, but they immediately resolved when I stretched out my hip flexors on that side. Also some forearm tendinitis but it resolved itself on the same day by slowing down my descent on bench on the last couple sets.

Any individual session isn't too bad, but if you're doing 3 weeks of the first prep cycle in only 2, like I am, might not be too easy

>61 reps over 13 different sets and rep ranges

That's a lot of taking off and putting on weight m8

Plus all the deads on top of that

How long do your sessions usually take alex?

Lad, just build momentum. Its so much more fun

Tomorrow im training
>Front squat 1x1, 5x5
>spoto 1x1, 5x11
>dips 8x10
Momentum>>>>>>> shillko

>even c6w
what program has lower body workouts more difficult than c6w w2d3?

The smolov base cycle days don't even compare imo

Candito is far easier as a macrocycle (it's almost like Candito doesn't know what he's doing or something) but C6W has some retardedly difficult sessions, yeah.

Surely that has nothing to do with Candito having an IQ of 70 and doing roids.

when you wait 20 min between your top sets, do you have to repeat your warmup?

Still a good routine that works :)

So if I understand you correctly:
You're given N reps at RPE X
You use a table for the "that sounds like Y lbs to me"
You warm up normally (which may mean singles working up) to AROUND that Y lbs (in your case about 10% below)
You do ramping full sets of N reps until you hit RPE X (maybe at Y lbs or less or more)
then you do the fatigue percent etc.

I dont so fatigue percents personally but yes that sounds right

If

I've never waited that long. If you feel like you need it, go for it I guess.

My wilks is 357 natty and it still works for me.

What are some push press tips and tricks you can recommend me?

Usually like 90 minutes or so.

After the August meet I think I'm gonna. Either that or alexgramming or both. If I decide to do raw nats then that may change though.

bar rests on shoulders like in a front squat
short explosive dip
start pressing after finishing extension of the lower body

You guys ever get very slightly tender knees after squatting heavy?

>I think I'm gonna
Good lad. Mikes light will shine on you

I knew all of them:-(

then what is the problem dumbass go do them

How strong are your lats?

first for trappy

fuck off with these reminder posts theyre fucking pissing me off

yeah. "Tender" describes it. I feel like it's the tendons/ligaments and muscles aching a little from use, not an actual joint problem. maybe I hit it with the lacrosse ball a little, or do some stretching. It's not getting any worse.

Fuck which straps are better, sew easy or strong enough?

Just got 7/8 with 4pl8 because muh shit hook grip

why not become a mixed fag or use chalk if arent already instead of being completely retarded and using straps

Deal with it

>couldn't DL 475 @9
>tore callus while doing volume triples despite the fact I was using straps

I'm not building momentum anymore guys

On the other hand I benched 275 yesterday, so that's nice.

nope

>muh imbalance
t. every dyel on Veeky Forums

Using chalk rn and mixed just makes my scapular feel weird

i hook grip because ive felt massive strain on my bicep using mixed before and it spooked me

Do NOT piss in the squat rack!

hehe reminder trappy pls come back haha flirting and talking about cum!!!

Just put some super glue on it

Fuck you dont talk to me like that
I haven't clue how to measure this

If you can't do at least 10 Pull-Ups , or if you can't strict barbell row at least 50% of your deadlift, then you have weak little girly lats and they're probably holding you back from being able to do strong athletic things

ill have you know i can piss anywhere i want inside my gym, one of the privileges of having a GOLDEN membership card

:^)

Why is one of those easy and the other almost impossible

one of these things is not like the other

because they're consecutive numbers, other anons already explained how it actually is

tfw 5pl8 deadlift before 2pl8 bench