Is he /ourguy/?

Based outlook on life, a man's man, dat dere natty physique, embraced the iron pill, perhaps slightly autistic.

Have we finally found him, Veeky Forums? He makes me proud to lift.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
oldtimestrongman.com/strength-articles/iron-henry-rollins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a legit sjw cuck now.
no thx

Don't you DARE talk down the natty king, swine!

He's a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

wow. Veeky Forums has fallen down the shitter. This man used to be a hero.

rather listen to joe rogan then that clown

They're both cool motherfuckers.

Wow an extremely well traveled man isn't a racist homophobe? What a surprise

He's my guy desu. His books help me feel no so lonely

Patrician-tier taste, user.

I really respect this guy so i'm thinking of getting something of his to read

>well traveled man isn't a racist homophobe

Love this meme. Rich first worlders that are "well traveled" visit the most luxurious, touristy parts of a country. He has seen nothing of foreign countries except the richest parts. He doesn't go to the slums and see a pack of feral niggers rape a five year old.

He was in the middle east during the Bush administration and has been to North Korea. He also does real humanitarian work. Why cant you just accept that you're a racist because you've never left the basement and have been brainwashed by /pol/

im black and do not browse /pol/
try again but this time without generalizations :)

I dont listen to music. All musicians and singers are faggots in my book.

You and these celebrities by up this bullshit that besides war torn countries there's no place in the world that has problems, like the celebrities that help kids in other countries but not in America

>embraced the iron pill
Have you ever heard him speak about politics ever?

>single guy
> travels to third world countries
99% chance of him being a predatory homosexual pederast.

he's a whiny fag and not as tough as he thinks he is.

>>>r/the_donald

Manlet

he's a leftwing anti-gun SJW cuck- the furthest thing from /ourguy/

fuck off, fag, Veeky Forums is majority right-wing, anyways

Epic. /pol/ has been defeated!

>Is he /ourguy/?
5'8" and constantly angry?
Yeah I think he is.

He is legit mildly autistic

Listen to his Joe Rogan Podcast episode

You're not a tough right wing guy and never will be. You're just another alt-right conservaboo kid who smacks of Reddit, coddling and general overuse of internet. Essence of newfag is also there.

If you weren't a blatant newfag you'd realize /pol/ wasn't always full of you political fedora tippers.

>an extremely well traveled man
This is literally code for "bourgeoisie cuckold".

Except slums are exactly where he goes, you stupid sack of shit.
What compels you to try to sound like you know what you're talking about when you litterally fucking don't?
Did your parents ignore you?
Also, why are you implying there is some master race that has never raped a 5 year old?
Want to see a 'successful' white person raping a child?
Go talk to catholic children.

Homosexual priests mostly sexed twinky 12+ year olds. Don't be a homophobe.

>extremely well traveled
You mean where he can experience different cultures and people where they naturally belong instead of forced on his own nation?

Rollins gave me a lot of motivation when I first started lifting in my teens. Say what you will about his political views but Black Flag is top tier lifting music. He also wrote a nice bit about how and why he got into training. worth a read if you like stories

oldtimestrongman.com/strength-articles/iron-henry-rollins

Sounds like a bitter, autistic, faged up book.

Came here to post that. Low test cuck. He's finished.

Imagine getting this upset because someone doesn't like a celebrity you idolize like a teenage girl.

SJW are usually racist though.

I like the image that had been pushed on me of what this man was/represented, but having seen a few interviews and or short clips he seems like an honest to god insecure wreck who, despite the machismo, has unresolved demons.

Not something to aspire to imho.

Stop being such a bigot, man. What could go wrong if we let billions of third worlders loose into the most prosperous nations the world has ever known?

Imagine being so unimportant that you get onto an anonymous image board and just say things that you have no factual backing for because you hope you get Internet hugs from fellow children who embrace your pitiful ideology.

lolwut?

Shiny foreheads

Are we just dumping political cringe now? Because I can outshitpost you easily.

Did you reply to someone with an image of exactly the thing he just called you? That's exactly how pseudo-hardcore wannabe "realists" look

>implying that's not a nigger troll account

Moar

Not him but you could say the same about Face it man, everyone has laughable fuckheads we don't want on our side.

Why do they always look like that?

>pseudo-hardcore wannabe
You mean the phase Rollins has yet to outgrow despite being middleaged?

>implying I subscribe to one of all two of the political ideologies you happen to be aware of

>Henry Rollins
>Claiming to be hardcore
Lolwhat? As people have said in this thread, he's borderline autistic. He has books about his feelings (as in, how fucking depressed he gets on the road, not "GRR THE NIGGERS") and the most violence he's ever been exposed to is his friend being shot infront of him
Seriously, diss the dude for reasons you didn't make up

>implying I subscribe to one of all two of the political ideologies you happen to be aware of
>while implying that I'm alt-right
Stop posting anytime, lad.

You COULD say the same, but there are no hints that any of are fake.

The alt -right kid with his grades doesn't look or sound real it sounds sarcastic if you can't tell you are stupid.

Underrated post

Did you just imply a skinny dweeb claiming to be alt-right is unrealistic but fat people shouting punch nazis are?
If you've ever seen the latter, please nuke your own country.

Politic views aside I like the guy.

traveling around the world has made me racist tho real talk.

Implying that other counties besides America are composed of just tourist traps and nigger rape alleys makes you sound like an edgy, alt-right, child, yes

Guys a fucking KEK.

All that needs to be said.

He's against gun control? THATS KEK!
He suppports other races more than his own? THATS KEK!
He's a 50 year old with his mind in the 80s? THATS KEK!

Fuck him. KEK!

>He suppports other races more than his own? THATS KEK!
You think every race should be racist? How does that work, long term?
Gun control is a mistake tho.

He has that annoying, slightly autismo, holier-than-thou demeanor that just grinds my gears

Very similar to Virgin Gains for example

What? Who are you even talking about?

Fit seems to hate him yet worships people like Zyzz, I don't get it. Yeah his political views and angry neurotic behavior can come as preachy and douchy sometimes yet he also seems incredibly modest and open-minded in some interviews. As a former skelly bookworm I found a lot in motivation in his small text about lifting, as well as Mishima's Sun & Steel. He's a good role model for introverted autismos who wrongly assume that masculinity is only for vain meatheads.

Rollins is our hero

You fell for the propaganda

>Say what you will about his political views but Black Flag is top tier lifting music

This, and also their anti-christian rethoric. Funny how those hardcore and punk bands like to shit on christianism yet dont dare to touch shit like islamism and judaism which have done far worse things

he's a sjw and I'd fight him irl but black flag is pretty awesome with him