You may not like it but this is what an ideal female body looks like

You may not like it but this is what an ideal female body looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRVxqeNb96k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you like girls with the body of the 12yo boy.I prefer BIG TIDDIES.

Does anyone else here not find white women attractive at all anymore?
I literally do not see myself being with anything but an Asian girl long term.

>asian girls

>tfw no sabina gf

False

>tfw no obscenely tall volleyball playing Kazakh gf

>all those jealous fucking roasties
EVERY TIME

>resizing the thumb nail

>asian
>words are in english

How intimidated would you be?

There aren't enough Asians cuties here to make it realistic.

She is total qt. Those women are so clearly jealous that it's cringe to even read

I'm extremely lucky to live in Sydney to be honest
I for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords

She's starting to look and dress like a western whore.

Why don't men do this shit when you show them Chris Pratt or Dwayne Johnson?
(well, Veeky Forums does)

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD

Because we see someone like that and realise that if we put the same work in we can achieve that too. Roasties don't think that way, they see it as being unfair.

>user you said on your profile you were 6'2"...

REEEEEEE CHADSKI

NO

Perfect girls don't exi...

D E L E T E
E
L
E
T
E

>182 cm

That's not even that tall.

It's literally the same height as my mum

My friend lives in Zetland and every time we're there all we do is check out asian birds. Fuarkk

DELETE THIS

>CHADSKI

They're both 100% mongol tho.

Lookism.net and Sluthate revolve around this.

she looks like jet li

are you guys deformed or something? Her face is literally a 6/10 and her body is a skeleton, im honestly kind of concerned how ugly you have to be to consider her anything more than that, let alone worshiping her. Im not judging, some people are just born with shit genetics, but it's just a little surreal to me. No wonder girls feel entitled to the world when men like in this thread exist

Men see a mountaintop and want to climb it. Women see a mountaintop and, upon realizing that reaching the top would take too much effort, try to convince everyone that the mountaintop is for faggots.

Maybe you don't like asian features but her face is high on about every objective measure of female attractiveness. Symmetry, huge eyes, big lips, smooth light skin, shiny hair. Her height just makes her stand out more.

I like both

she looks below average to me

THE REASON FOR MY EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH TRULY IS TO FEEL PAIN OVER AND OVER

I like it.

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

how does someone on Veeky Forums have a 5 year old picture of my dogs?

im a straight female, and I want her to be my friend and play volley ball on the beach with her

>and guys on Veeky Forums complain about girls "not knowing what they want"
for real though, 99% of you are desperate thirsty bastards that would fuck WAYYYY worse than this chick
also
>implying any of you are even close to her league

lol I found it on /v/ a couple of months ago, kept it because people always think the thumbnail is gore

xd le weeaboo faec

kys stupid faggot weeaboo pedophile asian "women" look like children with downs

Hahahaha what the hell. That's crazy, guess I should keep my normiebook private as possible.

FYI, they're still alive and healthy.

RIP to that blanket though. Loved that thing, very warm and had it since I was a kid.

Dogspeed to you all. What a coincidence lel

>never been on lookism
>visit the site

Holy shit. And I thought men on Veeky Forums were bitter. I understand hating on shitty grills but these fags border on cruel

Can you please give me more pictures of your dogs?

Yo bless up dawg

What, why?
U wot m8
Also, tfw someone leaves dumb bells on the floor

cos they're good doggos

I like it.

Post your mom then asshole.

her face is anything but symmetrical, you like her cos you're a westerner and you're moved by what seems cute and pure and innocent since the middle ages

I thought she was Muslim? How can she touch a man who isn't her husband or relative?

Here's some with the new pupper

1/2

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Forgot picture

My last three gf's have all been Asian...one British-Chinese, one Chinese, and the current is Korean. White women do nothing for me. Some of them are pretty, sure, but then so is a cockerspaniel. Personality wise, 99% of them are either cunts or narcissistic morons. There's that and, if they even want to have kids, they want to wait until an age when there's a high likelihood the kid will be a sperg at best, downy at worst. Asian women are women: It's that simple.
>if you're a fit femanon who doesn't match that description, then congrats, but the chances of us bumping into one another are vanishingly small.
>if you're a /pol'ack, I don't take relationship advice from nerdvirgin neets or weebs, thanks all the same.

Nah, that's Chadayev. Chadski is Polish.

I live in Vancouver

I know the feel, bro

Bro what the fuck are you doing.

no doggos man

I gave up posting a picture. Mobile chrome says Veeky Forums is unsecure every time I try to post a picture. I gave up since im lifting still. Ill try in an hour or so if thread is still up/you guys still interested

yes I am interested

Ok famalam. I can't even post pictures on the fit discord. Im thinking the public gym wifi prevents that

That mongoloid isnt cute at all

Why germanics guys love mongoloid girls so much?

But I do like it

Maybe if you're not a Sabina guy, Elina is more up your alley?

If your not white I would understand but would you really want little eliot rodgers walking around. Eurasian children tend to have a few screws lose in their head.

T. internet chad

that pic is pretty internet famous.

i see it on reddit front page every few months since people repost it.

the thumbnail makes it look like there is a lot of blood and I was going to hate you

youtube.com/watch?v=RRVxqeNb96k

she clearly has autism

> Projection

Got any proof?

Most don't follow the rules, do Christians stone their kids when they miss behave?

And Russians aren't?

I wish I had her legs, being 160cm is suffering

can't find those threads but its upvoted often because of the thumb-nail effect.

So crazy to be honest. Glad others iut there like my doggos.

SABINA
A
B
I
N
A

>tfw chest pain when she looks at the camera

You people are so fucking weird

>Eurasian children tend to have a few screws lose in their head.

this is a meme
white/asian mixed kids average somewhere between the white average and the asian average regarding most relevant outcomes (school/job performance, sociability, intelligence, law abiding citizenship, etc)

if you want to look at elliott rodger style happenings.. well the media like to paint a certain picture, but it's nowhere near the truth. pic related.

lol

because we know you're a lying faggot

Tatyana is superior, gayboys

I hate myself for taking the bait at all, but it feels like ugly/insecure people are more likely to sort people into brackets of attractiveness. People who are confident/secure in their looks, are quicker to give compliments, and look for positive things to say about other people's appearance, rather than nit-picking and comparing themselves to others.

I'm not blind or deluded, I can tell which people are considered more conventionally attractive than others. But, barring any obvious facial deformities, it's really rare that an athlete is honestly objectively ugly. I think some people think calling something beautiful/attractive is diluted if it's used on something that isn't the absolute best thing they've ever seen, but that's stupid. Steak might be 'better' than potato chips, but that doesn't make potato chips taste bad. Similarly, one woman might be "more attractive" than another, but it doesn't make it dishonest to say they're both beautiful.

>reeeee stop caring about her care about me instead

ive never seen that many women openly show their insecurities like that.

>tfw qt fuccboii 5'11" asian
>tfw white girls, black girls, and some iranian and russian girls have been into
>tfw no qt asian girl in my life yet
whenever I see white bois with Asian girls, the Asian girl usually looks so fucking busted, face-wise kek

Is it weird that Chad is with an asian girl? I feel like it shouldn't be weird, but it is..