Veeky Forums is pathetic

Maybe try exercising your conversational skills instead of your abs

I recomend 1 conversation with a woman per day

Failure is a prerequisite to success

does going to Aldi and saying "y-you too" to the cashier count?

0/10

Yes, that counts

Just ask her how hey day is going and then dont expect the conversation to go anywhere because she is at her job and doesnt owe you anything

Normal interactions like this build the foundation for conversation skills

And theres also a 1% chance that Aldi chick will be into you and try to flirt

Honestly have to agree with you OP. Like I've said on here before, you can't refuse to talk to women and bitch about never getting a girlfriend. The worst examples of this are the Mirin' threads where autists talk about the one time that a woman glanced in their direction for less than a second. That's not being checked out 99% of the time. Or on the other hand it can be a clear case of a woman showing interest, and the autist doesn't even try to talk to her because he's afraid he'll fuck up and he won't get anywhere. The worst part of all is that those posts usually get replies commending them for having done something right, despite getting in shape for seemingly no reason. I really don't get this place. If you're trying to become more attractive then you need to work on your personality as well.

>Being angry at healthy people on a Brazilian waterpainting board
But Veeky Forums are the people actually spending time outside socializing. Try it, you might see other hambeasts that make you feel better.

>But Veeky Forums are the people actually spending time outside socializing
Know how I know you've never actually been here?

I tak to my mom and everyday.

See, unlike you I go to the gym and cook myself, plus I live with my partner instead of my parents.
So yea, I speak to dozens of strangers a day.
Before you reply, genuinely look around. Don't just ignore this and reply, take a fucking second and humor me. Look around. Is this what you're doing with your life? Really?

You miss my point. There are outliers on here. But a majority of these people are the same autists from /r9k/ and /pol/. They're incapable of interaction with others. As far as my own life goes, I have two classes which I have A's in to attend today, then I might call my parents later to catch up with them. Maybe I'll go get groceries. Besides that, I'm probably spending most of my day preparing a business plan that I need to present and turn in on Thursday. Not my most exciting day, but that's what the weekends are for. Now are you done trying to be a projecting faggot, or do I have to tell you about tomorrow too?

Sure thing bruh. You didn't come here to project, you came to share the light we have in common with the lowly robots and fascists. Course you did. Read my first comment again, mostly the the end.

>Tell my mum that I've got my eye on a girl at Uni
>Did it just to get her to stop asking me if I'm gay and why I never bring a nice girl home
>Thought it would make her feel like I'm actually getting somewhere in life and take some of her worry away
>She got really excited at the news, almost started crying she was so happy
>Starts talking about marriage and kids and how excited she is
>Try to tell her 'It's nothing big I haven't even asked her out yet'
>She calls my granny, my aunty, my dad, my sister one after the other to tell them the 'news'
>Not even gonna ask her out

S-shoulda just kept my mouth shut and stayed in my room. There's nothing good for me out there.

this doesn't help me get big does it?

You replied, bumped the thread and used a picture. Even if you think OP was trolling, it's still at least 8/10

I fail to see anything wrong with laughing at autistic kids fucking up socially in my free time while I work towards my future. I have a pretty decent life right now. Now you tell me what I'm doing wrong based off the information I've given you. Because I'd love to hear what your standards are. What's the ideal life for me?

Stop dreaming and actually go out and get it. Get fit, get happy, get a life. You'll never get there insulting people you hope are worse than you online

>1%
better than i thought

>partner
>fascists

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Move out and tell them to stop pressuring you to meet their standards for relationships

In other words, be a man

Stay salty, stay single

As someone who worked as a cashier, fuck you. There's nothing worse than having to act nice towards some random customer trying to strike up a conversation. Only thing that comes close is having to laugh at some dad's jokes.

Have you read anything I've posted? I've been doing all of that. You're just projecting because I'm more open about laughing at those worse off than me than everybody else. You can keep telling yourself that my life has to be horrible, but I've been in bad places before and it's certainly nothing like what I'm living now. Now I've gotta go do shit. Hope I get to be confused by your train of thought again some time soon.

>repeating without adding anything
>oh uh I've got to be be busy now
But you had time to be upset that people online were healthier than you
Rip shitposter

I don't choose when class starts

And you're apparently a hambeast so you need a head start

You realize that youre autistic, right?

Normal people dont care about smalltalk

You're just autistic

Lifting for women is not being overrated
It's all about that #lifttopreventsuicidalthoughts

Iktf, bro. You aren't alone