Calories in a mosquito

I am on a cut and i swallowed 2 while i was out running.

I couldn't find it on MyFitnessPal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my god

malaria is the ultimate gains goblin

Depends if it was full of blood or not. It not then you're not looking at much

>2
Thats implying only the first was by accident

find the mean weight of a mosquito, calculate the number of joules needed to completely combust that mass and convert to calories.

simple

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchable fries, totally blew me away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. And they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

>an image of a single slice of pizza briefly flickered across my mind's eye

i will never make it

fucking fatboy greedy shit

go back to tumblr where you belong

Why do l even come on fit

I see these birds on my yard eating juicy earthworms all day. How much protein/worm are we talking here?

>Only eating 2 mosquitoes
Not gonna make it
I eat 100 before every workout, it's basic fitness, everybody had a mosquitoes jar

literally all protein with trace fat. earthworm (or generally larvae etc.) patties are an actual thing, and healthy as fuck compared to red meat.

>not eating mosquitoes for dat dere hemoglobin gains

never gonna make it

3-4ish calories empty, vastly depends if full of blood (which they probably weren't cause they retreat to rest when fed), but not much more, human blood has about 425 calories per 500ml and they don't drink that much in comparison to ticks or fleas. not sure about the actual math but we actually learnt about this in biology class once cause some girl tried to be funny and brought the same lol swallowed insects while jogging joke that OP felt the need to make a thread about.

Memes?

not eating mosquito burgers for max gains

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

>tfw my mosquito jar is empty
>have to go find more mosquitoes

You now have dinosaur DNA in you.

Hey op, currently on a BOM (bulking on mosquitoes) diet, it's 4 calories for your average sized blood-free mosquito, blood is calorie dense so I would recommend staying away from the mosquitoes full of blood

can you do the calculations please

cant digest chitin my friend, Might be reasonable to shave off 1/3rd of the calories by gross estimate

>intermittent fasting
>talking to someone
>some of their saliva goes in my mouth
>insulin spikes
>fast ruined
>mfw

>HURR DURR A GRAM OF URANIUM IS 20 BILLION CALLORIES SO WE'LL GAIN 6 MILLION POUNDS

stop

1 gram of uranium certainly isn't 20 bill calorie.... The fission of uranium can be it, but your stomach doesn't fission food...

>HURR DURR he said.

>doesn't fission
pleb