We're a little more than one third into the year Veeky Forums

We're a little more than one third into the year Veeky Forums.
How's your resolution going?

I've lost 8kg so far yet still look exactly the same, made zero gains in strength and just quit my antidepressants cold turkey.
Think I'll just roid desu

>kg
This is an American website faggot.

Bretty gud. I haven't had a smoke yet since 11 February 2017, 13:30.

If you're losing weight it's a lot harder to gain strength, m8.

I started going to the gym February 25 or 26th, so not exactly a New Years resolution but I've lost 30ish pounds so far since that date. I have a lot more to go but honestly I feel good knowing I've stuck with my diet and excersize for once.

Even when bulking I had gained no strength, just weight.

I hope you're on the nutritarian diet.

>Waiting until new years to get Veeky Forums
Never gonna make it.

Thats because you need to actually work out

Quit smoking but on a negative I've pulled a back muscle and rotator cuff so I'm doing baby weights :(

My goal was to be 78kg by june .. started at 73.. currently at 76..
Why is eating so hard :(

I still don't have gf

What a fucking shock

I look slightly bigger, but I've lost weight and that pisses me off bc i'm skelly and my lifts won't go up any more.

Well, mine was to finally start squatting. I've been doing pt for years for my knees particularly my right one and its been a waste of time. I can now squat 135 for 10 reps. Its not a lot but its a little bit of progress.

Been doing that for 1,5 years with nothing to show for it.

What do yall think about that? I'm 6' and 185 lbs. Kinda sickly after a bad infection after a back surgery last summer. Trying not to make excuses and get after it.

I set a goal to be the best I can this coming year after a terrible 2016 where I was kicked out of engineering college and gained 30 pounds and just generally was a degenerate fuck. So far in 2017 I've lost 60 pounds and got my grades back to an acceptable level still don't have qt3.14 gf but things take time. Pic related

Nice picture, which one of your facebook friends is this?

My resolution was to read or watch every book/ tv show/ film recommended to me. Done it so far but realised most people have poor taste.
Weight loss is going okay, half a stone or so since I began in November.

I am 63 kg from 56kg aiming for 66 and then gain muscle till I get 70kg

That's me though

Νice job user

Thanks, I did by following advice on here and keep a 700 caliore deficit well lifting and running 6 days a week

weight-wise i keep fluctuating but just last week I scored a new job which will hopefully keep me sane. It also has a lot of walking around which I'm hoping will burn some calories.

I've lost 22kg since New Years
Got less than 10kg to go now!

Down 30 lbs, 10 - 15 more to go.
.90/1.25/2/3, want to be close to 1/2/3/4 by the end of the year for 1 rm at least.

>more than one third into the year Veeky Forums

What was i doing until now...

Down 26lbs since January 1st. 70lbs so far in total, around 5lbs until I reach my original goal. May continue from there.

>Ibs
thank you, i'm so tired of all the leafs and yuropoors here with their kg nonsense

good job user but never put the recent picture on the left again or I'll kick your ass

It's going great! My resolution was to get to the dentist (after not going for 14 years) and pay more attention to my oral hygeine. I only had one cavity (first one ever), was expecting much worse news. Just had a follow up visit and my dentist is proud of me! Feels good man

>it's too difficult/long for me to multiply 8 by approximately 2.2

I'd say OK.

>broke 110kg bp
>100kg bp for reps
>OHP finally up at 70kg again

less good:
>Combination of work and the bad decision to train after a workday with a lot of stress on my lower back finally sent me to snapcity.
>squats down to 110kg from 135kg
deadlifts 160kg from 185kg

Only a few months left and I can quit my job as a mechanic. The work is fun but it wreaks havoc on my back and knees. Completely incompatible with training for strength.

I had gotten serious about lifting again back in July 2016, but got into a car accident in September seriously injuring my leg and wrist. I had hit about 204 lbs before I had to stop lifting for a few months and ended up going all the way down to 185.

I've been working out again since beginning of the year (I hate that I feel like one of those New Year, New Me faggots) and I've got my weight up to 205 now. Some things I did differently from last year:

>placed a much larger emphasis on my diet and eating cleaner
>vastly cut down on my drinking
>increased days at the gym from 3-4 times/week to 4-5 times/week.

I'm still not where I want to be (210-215 with

I didn't make any resolution but I haven't missed more than a few days in the Jim a month

Pretty good. Been single for 3 months and finally stress free enough to stick to a workout program. Nothing but gains so far

Why should we do the work when it's our website? When in Rome, you beaner tier faggot.

Bump

Spotted the fatty newfat

From 106kg to 81, and i still need to lose 10 more, free weights and pull ups are awesome.

>year starts off good, gettin gains, losin fat
>have surgery, downtime after is huge, can't lift because my sutures will explode
>while waiting for my stupid body to heal gain fat and lose muscle

This sucks.

I have no idea what kind of person you are, but for gods sake do as your doctors say when it comes to activity post-op.

It's not just stitches bursting that's an issue. Any increase in bloodflow will swell the areas that were cut and change the way they heal, results can be huge / deep scars.

I didn't follow doctor's orders after surgery and now I have a scar on my lower abdomen so deep you can fit two or three shotglasses worth of fluid in it.