/fph/

Fat hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's already one here:

Is there any chance of actually making it the law?
Please OP, give me hope

I hate the fucking "chubby chasers" more than the fatties themselves, honestly.

I know you're here. You disgust me.

Remember the times when we had three-four fph threads at the same time?

Me too.

Yo, is that Jeb Bush?

Fuck, breh, can't help it. Dick wants what dick wants.

>lists compulsive exercise as a negative

She's right about former fats being the most fatphobic tho. We know how ridiculous the cognitive dissonance is.
t. 280lbs to 148

I wonder what the agenda is for people who write this shit.

>burgercock likes this

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

hows your skin brother?

>whalecalling

"Scott, man the harpoons."

>putting quarters together while living hand to mouth
>but posting from a computer
Hmmm.

>that feel when you feel violent anger at something's existence

this one makes me really angry for some reason. gagging at the sight and smell of a delicious brussel sprout? just euthanize her.

Yeah because they make clothes for human beings you amorphous fat cunt.

Not only fat but also retarded.

What's with the way they wave their arms above their heads? Look like damn children

>my arm muscle
I've noticed that fat people are unable to understand the concept that fat also goes on your arms and assume if someone has fatceps that they're strong.
My retarded mother doesn't even believe me when I tell her I can bench 2 pl8 because "but your dad's arms are bigger than yours and he
couldn't do that!" when he hasn't done any physical activity at all for the past 20 years and is just a fat fuck.

Gas the fatties, normie war now.

>it is often assumed can barely move and never leave their bed

Her back fat has literally taken the shape of her fat enabling mobility scooter, wtf

fupa fuck

One of my friends posted this on fb recently and it took everything in my power to not call her out on the stupid bullshit. It actually makes me angry.

She really went out and bought a bunch of snack food that can't make an actual meal and complained about how much money she spent. She even bought a fucking single waterbottle and seperate packs of nuts. Bitch was trying as hard as possible to bloat how much she spent.

no way this isnt satire.. are landwhales really this retarded?

kek, he's even trying to be healthy with that special-K for that scene. Imagine what he eats for brefist on a daily basis.

I don't understand these people. How can you miscalculate so much when the exact amount of calories is written down on every single package of food?

Why not just do the fucking math? Jesus christ.

>cognitive dissonance
For me it was more like an emotional callus. I realized that I didn't feel guilty after pigging out because I had this wall built around the emotion. It was totally automatic, built up to keep my fat ass from getting too depressed. I tore that shit out, and I've gone from 193 to 179 in the last month. Three days cardio, two days weight training, learning to cook properly, no problems at all with waning motivation. I already feel like an ubermencsh.

>Comparing homosexuality to morbid obesity

Fuaaaaaaaark

Is the one on the left a tranny?

cuz

Pure ignorance really. Most people can't tell what an ounce of something looks like, most go by pounds which even that the miscalculate on the heavy side.

congrats friendo

I guess using non retarded weight units might actually help.

> burgercock likes this

flbl

I had that happen too once, then I went and bought 32 bucks worth of rice, cooked it and put it in my bathtub.

>none retarded weight units

Yeah cause fat people only exist in e US Muhammad

Why is the "poor people eat fast food because it's cheap" meme even a thing? It's cheap compared to what? Eating at a fancy restaurant? Are they incapable of buying their own ingredients and cooking for themselves?

she'd be so cute if she was thin :(

>go back to crying abot the short guy who rejected you in the first place you fucking cheeseburger dumb fat whale piece of shit, when are you gonna block me?! im waiting you fat sweat fuck

Manlet rage can be a beautiful thing sometimes

cooking is a thing of the past you're supposed to buy all your food from resturaunts

it's a brave new world user, get with the times or you're a nazi

>Are they incapable of buying their own ingredients and cooking for themselves?
Listen hear, you privileged shitlord. After working 60 hour in a single week, I have no time to spend two hours on making me some healthy salad. Therefore I just buy some cheap fast food.

>insert six million excuses about not having enough time being a hardworking WoC
>I shouldn't HAVE to cook just to EAT, fucking PATRIARCHY

Yes they are dumb and do not have any skills for managing themselves. They have no clue how cheap rice, beans and vegetables like carrots and bags of spinach are.

fupa

This is satire, right?

Stop taking your insuling and keep eating them cakes. See what happens.

Literally any girl can look cute with the right makeup. I guess many guys would also look way better if it was socially accepted for them to wear makeup.

>food nourishes and COMFORTS us
Wait so people actually think like this? It's not a meme?

I still don't understand this
>Put water in pan and put on stove
>Do other shit for 10 minutes
>Put $0.40 of pasta in pan
>Wait 5 minutes
>Put $1 worth of sauce in another pan
>Wait 5 minutes
>Drain pasta, put both on plate, put sauce ontop
>Eat
Going out of your way to go to a fast food place / queue and order takes way more time, money and effort

excuse me what is that shrimp arm

>mfw marriage used to have that problem licked
>mfw I still manage to eat home cooked food daily when working 60 hours a week
>mfw everything is changing and the world seems to be getting worse

>all this fructose
>healthy
OK

this ain't half bad for a slam poem.