manlets don't say height, ugly people don't say face, dyels don't say frame
be objective pls

>manlets don't say height, ugly people don't say face, dyels don't say frame

So only chad can chose ?

Height unde face of course

Height and Face are the best

I'm a manlet

height and face there is no other answer

Assuming you get above average on the two you choose and average on the unchosen one, I'd go with
>height
>face
Because you can still build a decent physique on an average frame, one better than probably 90%+ other males, but you'll need questionable expensive surgery to upgrade height and face.

This is a dumb question.

I'd say face and frame. But to me, not choosing height would mean an average height, so 5'9". If you're talking about being 4ft, then not choose an option would default to an extreme. In that case, every combo will be shit.

If we assume moderation, then I'd vote face, frame.

face and frame

i unironically don't wan't the extra work that it takes to put muscle on someone 8" taller than me (6'6).

And the worst?

Face then frame as long as height isn't genetic trash sub 5'8" tier, otherwise face and height

Frame and face. Everyone who says else is in denial.

>not choosing frame

KEK! Being that insecure about your height.

If you don't choose frame, you're retarded.

Height and frame

I'm face and frame, and I think it's the worst. Hate it when girls are calling me "cute"

>what are the best two?
social status/power, money

>>frame
>>face
you only have to be taller than her.
also this is top tier too.

As someone who's got face and frame but not height, I'd say height. Girls who are autistically obsessed with heihgt (approx 70% of them) won't consider you as hot when you tell them you're 5'10.

1. Face
2. Frame
3. Height

I know a guy who is like 5'3" and he does fine with the ladies because he has the other 2. If you have a good face you're set - but you can't have a good face if you're fat, so they go together.

Height is literally least important.

If you're 6'2 but fat or ugly, it doesn't matter.

Height is easily the most important. The other two are important, but it's hard to say which matters more. If you have a good face but narrow shoulders and wide hips, you're fucked. If you have broad shoulders but a completely fucked face, you're also fucked.

I think frame is ultimately more important because most "ugly" guys could still blast pussy with a wide frame and good height. Your face has to be freakishly ugly, extraordinary kind of rare ugly, to not be compensated for by some good shoulders and height.

I agree with this

also turbomanlet

Quints of truth.

unfortunately, i had the golden ticket of handsome facial aesthetics.
i threw it away after i got a 4 year acne episode that left me with over 100 red marks and scars on every kind on both cheeks from end to end.
I consistently used to get told I was handsome, and would regularly get laid, but now i'm lucky if someone doesn't think i'm too revolting to have a conversation with, literally haven't been touched since my acne.
Face is by far the greatest aesthetic quality we can be granted.

Face height easy.

Only up to a certain point though, diminishing returns after about 6 foot/6 foot 1 imo

face and frame, unless you're under 5'9, then it's face and height

Objectively it's height and face. As long a you're tall and not really ugly women will swoon regardless of frame

Well that depends.
Let's say I pick height and frame, will I then have a 5/10 face? Or be completely fuck ugly?

Same thing with height, or frame.

Assuming everything else remains at least average, you can really pick any combination. I'd probably pick height and frame, because you might not be a pretty boy, but women like big guys who make them feel safe, and you'll intimidate other dudes too.
Hell, most guys have none, so even just having face or just height would be a bonus.

I pick face and face, bcuz at the end its all that matters.

If you have god tier face, no women will ever reject you.

>1. Face
>2. Frame
>3. Height
LOOKS THEORY CONFIRMED

Checkem

LANKLETS BTFO

All three contribute to overall attractiveness. As a rule of thumb, you need at least two to be attractive. Any two, but frame can be helped with lifting so there's no excuse to not have frame going for you.

I've witnessed these words of truth.

Quad of truth

quints, my friend, quints

height
face

height provides bigger dick, face to be presentable in public

frame can be improved with well designed fitness regime

>height provides bigger dick,
trips are wrong for once. there's a very weak correlation from what i've seen. one so weak that it cannot be considered much above statistically insignificant. but feel free to present any evidence to support your claim
otherwise yes.

thats not true though i know a super slim tall (so like 6'4) guy, he has been working out for years with proper diet, trainer and everything, he takes this as a lifestyle and while he looks a lot better, i wouldnt say he has a good frame. the body-type thing is real, some guys look super fucking tall because theyre big and some guys look rather average with the same height
its weird how subjective this is

lanklet please. literally all my virgin friends are tall, or at least 6'0
somehow fat people are always funny and confident, my average friends are always chill but when it comes to my tall friends, they is either successful with girls or a full sperg virgin
no in-between

Face is without a doubt the best.