I hate smokers

Am I the only one who hates smokers and thinks they don't deserve to have any rights. Everywhere I go, there are people smoking and people not giving a shit. It shouldn't be this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a former smoker I know how you feel but you don't realize that some of them started at a young age and it's super ingrained into them.

The thing what pisses me off is the disgusting smell in the air that lingers and everyone has to breath. I normally cough intentionally loud to put the smoker off or hold my breath cos i dont want to inhale that shit. Poison yourself on your own somewhere non smokers shouldnt have to deal with this shit.

Smokers don't notice. When you become a non-smoker after a being a smoker you notice and are appalled about how foul it is. Then you become a smoker again and forget again, due to the compulsive and "fix" nature of the habit.

Remind / tell the smoker kindly. Using words. Don't just cough that makes you seem like a childish weasel-minded weirdo. If they respond poorly to your sincere response then sure, then they deserve your sniping / contemptuous admonishment.

As a smoker, whenever some faggot does this when they were no where near actual smoke, I go out of my way to walk near said faggot while chain-smoking.

>I go out of my way to kill myself near someone who doesnt want to be near people who kill themselves
sure shower him lad

smokers should be shot t b h

lmao
BTFO

I'm an ex smoker. Smells great to me. Nicotine is a great drug. I only quit due to social disapproval.

Smokers are the worst, I hope they all get lung cancer and finally realize they have no one but themselves to blame for how shit their life turned out to be.

>mfw Uni just banned smoking on campus
>mfw designated smoke areas go away next semester

i get few cigars every now and then unlike you weak pussies who got so shit genes you´ll literally collapse from anything else than breastmilk and honey

I don't judge anyone for their vices, but Jesus Christ they're a public nuisance. There is no way to smoke publicly without disturbing others, the shit smells up a block, and they're the only ones who don't notice.

Smoking is therapeutic for people with mental disorders, especially schizophrenia.

For me, the "worst" part is that I don't know if the effect is caused by mostly nicotine or by mostly the nitric oxide from burning the cigarette.

As a former smoker, I don't mind the smoke and think you're a faggot for worrying about it. Think of the amount of shit we put on our skin and scalp every fucking day.

I'm the only male in my circle of friends who isn't developing male pattern baldness at 30. I'm also probably the only guy in a 5 mile radius who hasn't used body wash and/or shampoo/condition in 5 years. Just water.

>Think of the amount of shit we put on our skin and scalp every fucking day.
Water and fucking baking soda fuck you faggot I don't touch shit and I don't want your shit near me either

t. Steve

All my friends smoke and I do not mind it at all. They made that decision and they know the consequences.

However they all think it's ok to throw butts on the ground. And they are all hippie liberal guys. The hypocrisy is so thick.

this. if you like in the uk, especially in cities, butts on the ground make the area look so trashy

I do weed in my room but I fucking hate fags. My flatmates smoke in the fucking kitchen and don't realize how badly the smell lingers.

>smoking tobacco is unhealthy
love this meme

Don't mind it, but im a supervisor at a smoke factory, lololol
Getting the tobacco inside the cigarettes smells nice. Has a popcorn-ish kinda smell when it hits the heater, but when its lit, smells a little funky.

I don't smoke and never did. Regular cigarettes smell awful, but some of my older family members roll their own with proper tobacco and it actually smells kinda good. One of them also used a pipe which was alright.
It smells more musky and masculine instead of pollution and poison.

Death can't come soon enough for smokers.

One argument smokers use that I really can't fucking stand is the one about car exhaust being just as bad or worse than cigs.
Do people go around huffing car fumes ON PURPOSE? Do you ever see people putting their lips around a car's tailpipe? Didn't think so.

What a bullshit argument.

Whats more cancerous smoking or vaping?

Cigarettes are literally for women. I would kill myself if i was that much of a faggot

No, I have more hair than that.

most smokers don't give a fuck

about you
about anyone
about themselves
leave them alone

Imagine you're in the US Navy. They don't believe in simple "breaks". They believe in smoke breaks though.

Not an argument

You should kill yourself anyway and that´s coz you´re already a faggot
Also good luck googling what women like in the future as well coz a bitch like you wont get a girl

>im a guy by the way

you forgot to add that

it feels great saving my money, being able to BREATH not smelling like shit and i don't have to worry about cancer and the best part is i dont look like a cringey trailer trash piece of shit because I DONT SMOKE FUCK ALL YOUR CIGS YOU GROSS PIGS. I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR FAT FUCKS THAN SMOKERS

>catty like a woman
Seem like a fag to me
At least the other guy talking about smoke breaks had an argument

>From a hormonal perspective, nicotine is attractive to male athletes because it can lower estrogen levels by competitively inhibiting the aromatase enzyme (48-52). Also beneficial might be the observation that in dogs, nicotine inhibits 3 alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, preventing metabolism of DHT to a less potent androgen (53).

does lowering estrogen raise test though?

where is this from. Id imagine nicotine would be shit for athletes as its a vasoconstrictor

This is why the kikes want to ban tobacco and legalize cannabis, which does more or less the opposite.

fuck off faggot, weed smells a boat full of niggers and skunks. Tobbaco has a sharp smell, like chalk.

I use an air filter

I think it is actually a shame that tobacco smoke is sharp and lasts much longer than a weed one does

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA

>hasn't bathed in 5 years
smokers everyone

i bet you guys are fun at parties

organic tobacco is good

its the additives in the "normal" tobacco that are carcinogenic among other bad things

I feel the same way about fat people.

lmao that laugh at the end

I bet you bleed very easily.

lel i do this too
its usually some old faggot with pants way too high

Next smoker I see is gonna get fucking curbstomped.

what about vapers

Same

All smokers need to be bled out and have their corpses fed to wild dogs.

Nobody should be smoking in this day and age. Nobody. Only the most genetically and intellectually-challenged would do so. Fucking degenerate retards. They can't die soon enough.

The next time I see someone smoking, I'm going to punch their fucking teeth out.

KILL ALL SMOKERS

For people 40+ who started when it was socially acceptable, I can understand a bit more. But people who smoke around my age, 25, I automatically assume are trailer trash. How fucking stupid do you have to be to start smoking in the CURRENT YEAR

I don't care what age they are, if they haven't stopped smoking by now, they never will.

I hate smokers but no, don't restrict people's freedom. The danger of second hand smoke is a joke. That being said, any nicotine addiction is a self inflicted wasting disease.

t. former dipper

Everyone where I work smokes and they're always out of breath/coughing and smell terrible
>tfw dip master race

>this

i loathe them. they are worse than ultra obese people. that shit stinks, they drag down my life expectancy and lung capacity by forcing me to inhale their shit second hand and it stinks like crazy. once you get that shitty smell in your clothes and hair it takes ages to get out. not to mention almost all of them have poor hygiene.

if you smoke you are a disgusting human bean

You better be lucky it's not me you do that to.

>tfw havent had a smoke in a month

After half a pack a day for ~10 years It's actually insane how much better i feel. Cravings were mostly gone in about a week too.

OP what about vapers?

I was a smoker, stopped and switched to vaping recently.

The reason I did so is because I've looked up nicotine and it has beneficial side effects (and negative) but relative to coffee.

So now I'm using vape as my healthiest nicotine ingestion method.

I don't know if I will ever stop trying to get nicotine DESU.

EATHAN BRADBURRY

You can get lung cancer without smoking though, so if you do who really missed out on living life. Check mate.

People complaining about smokers that probably drive cars down the street to the corner store.

Way more annoying when some stinky as car drives down the street than when I have to walk by some people smoking.

Absolute fags if they don't have nicotine in their juice.

This guy has probably never done hard drugs.

Naingollan, a world class soccer player, apparently smokes a pack a day.

two types of people who vape
>1. you use it to actually quit smoking (thats fine)
>2. your xbox gamer tag is LMAO420VAPEBRO XDDDD (not ok)