Anavar makes girls better

anavar makes girls better

My dick tends to make girls better. It's like the midas touch, but with my dick instead of a finger.

On the downside, I was found hiv positive last week so maybe it has downsides.

That takes more than anavar

checked

still better than n'var

Why do whores do this? Is it because of some deep hidden realization that their gender is inferior and wanting to become a man?

Name her right now

They do it because they are mad at parents

vladigalagan

Y'Nwah

cute

This belongs in a reverse progress thread. Sad!

>better

God she was perfect before, petite to manly

HHNNNNNGNGGGGGGHH

Lmfao I've never seen a more manly fit chick..why does this turn you guys on? Just curious. Is it because it's like fucking one of your lifting bros but not as gay? What's the mindset

There is not one good looking girl ITT, until now.

>that upper lip

fetal alcohol syndrome itt

Are you ok?

>anavar
Nigga that bitch is pinning test and deca

qt

Anime eyes/10

Ugly

A girl with broad shoulders / large upper torso is fucking gross tbqh.

For my big school dance I asked this swimmer chick that I didn't really know. That night she wore a strapless dress and her upper torso was accentuated to be huge. It was already big because of swim, but man this was something else. So off putting.

If you don't look at that arm and think of a dude you might be gai.

Her face is still basically the same, it's a good fact. Has a bigger toner booty now but should've done that without the arms.

Looks photoshopped. Something seems off.

I want a fit gf. Or just a GF in general :(

If traps are gay then this makes you Elton John or something. The second one even has literal hair on her fucking manhands. Not only does she have a man's body, she also opted for male secondary sexual characteristics, that's how far removed from feminine beauty she is.

/thread

>tfw virgin

>gay for women
>not gay for men

nigga u gay

HairyArms McFuckFace

t. beta

Look harder.

Not smooth, also eyes don't look off.

She is really cute. Who is she?

>liking women is gay

>anavar
No, girls need to stay off that shit and steroids in general. Lifting's great, but my line stops there

I agree.
natty limit best limit

>My dick tends to make girls better. It's like the midas touch, but with my dick instead of a finger.
It's also similar since your dick is like a finger.

> That nose

looks boyish but has natty vagina
10/10 would marry

thats not anavar

*Anavar makes girls better at looking like men than girls without anavar
Fixed that for you.

they are all disgusting, no wonder why most of you are faggots. might as well fuck a dude. cheekie is the only one who looks kinda nice but that's because she didn't get too big now.

This is definitely a fat girl

this

A lot of traps are more feminine than this.